Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Integra DC5 auto leveling HID

Options
  • 18-04-2017 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Do Honda Integra dc5 have auto leveling HID lights?

My car failed the NCT due to the fact it didnt have auto leveling HID lights, I thought they didnt come with auto leveling?

Does any know anything about this issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

jakeposhea wrote: »

My car failed the NCT due to the fact it didnt have auto leveling HID lights, I thought they didnt come with auto leveling?

I would imagine your question has been covered on http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/ many times.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,451 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

FTOs with HIDs don't come with washers or auto levelling either.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

jakeposhea wrote: »

Seemly you have to get a letter from Honda confirming that this is the set up it came from the factory with.

Can't believe the nct still fail these cars over a known design. It's because the xenon are in a halogen head unit, they may think they are aftermarket.

The NCT started this with the DC2 also, but Honda stated that there was no option for self levelling, auto or a halogen option.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,451 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Could they technically fail it bacause the lights aren't E marked? Or are they?

Advertisement