Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Veterinary Nurse

Options
  • 18-04-2017 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Hi, any know of this company or have any experiences with them?
    Interested in all experiences.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,898 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Strange that they don't put any personal information, qualifications etc

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I did find personal info etc for this company after some digging but won't share it as it's not readily available.

Just use another one OP, there's plenty around town that have been recommended in Animals forum. Or contact them using the phone number on their Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭Bredabe

biko wrote: »
    I did find personal info etc for this company after some digging but won't share it as it's not readily available.

Just use another one OP, there's plenty around town that have been recommended in Animals forum. Or contact them using the phone number on their Facebook page.
    Ive been in contact and I was very impressed, but im also aware of dog napping, so I was asking the wider community if anyone knew the company/service.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

One of the sources of info I found was a recommendation from a locally known person on FB so they probably won't kidnap your pet :)

biko wrote: »
    One of the sources of info I found was a recommendation from a locally known person on FB so they probably won't kidnap your pet :)
    Thanks, hard to know who to trust in this climate and in a new area.

• Advertisement

Some of the lovely ppl here have offered to help in this situation, but I dont want to put anyone out and set up a framework for when Im on uk assessment and they are sick.

Advertisement