Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UE Boom €65 plus delivery - Amazon.it

• 19-04-2017 6:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭

Prob the best portable bluetooth speaker of its kind when released (New UE BOOM 2 is out now), and it is waterproof/sandproof etc. so a great option for festivals.

65euro is cheapest Ive seen it, and it's every colour too.

Think it's about 73 total with delivery.

UE BOOM AMAZON ITALY

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭liamcu

It's the older model, the UE Boom and not the UE Boom 2. Also, it's refurbished not new.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Pivot Eoin

No it's new. And yes I think if you read the first post it clearly says there is a newer model out, please show me UE Boom for less?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭liamcu

Pivot Eoin wrote: »
    No it's new. And yes I think if you read the first post it clearly says there is a newer model out, please show me UE Boom for less?
    It's not new, it's refurbished as I pointed out earlier. Read the description (or run it through Google Translate).

Questo prodotto Ricondizionato Certificato è state testato e revisionato, ed è perfettamente funzionante. L'unità include i principali accessori, e gode di 1 anno di garanzia.
    This Reconditioned Certified Product has been tested and revised, and is fully functional. The unit includes the main accessories, and has a 1 year warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Pivot Eoin

liamcu wrote: »
    It's not new, it's refurbished as I pointed out earlier. Read the description (or run it through Google Translate).

Questo prodotto Ricondizionato Certificato è state testato e revisionato, ed è perfettamente funzionante. L'unità include i principali accessori, e gode di 1 anno di garanzia.
    This Reconditioned Certified Product has been tested and revised, and is fully functional. The unit includes the main accessories, and has a 1 year warranty.

Apologies. Strange to see this kind of product not in Warehouse Deals. Regardless still think its the best price ive seen it at.

Advertisement