Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"COVER" magazine

• 19-04-2017 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭

Hope this is the right foprum to post this - but does anyone remember a magazine from the 1990's called "Cover" I think it was a publication that reprinted articles from other magazines (under license of course) and it also had a section which displayed a work of art which explained the meaning behind the painting and such. It occasionally gave away free jazz CD's and other items.

It was a monthly publication, glossy with a hard "book like" spine. I seem to remember it was in a smaller A5 format.

I cannot find any evidence it ever existed – nothing on Wiki or anything (just links to other unrelated magazines called Cover). I know it existed because I still have a free jazz CD that came with an issue.

Advertisement