Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 code

Options
  • 19-04-2017 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭

I recently bought a replacement board for the alarm that was dead in the water and finally getting around to swapping it out. I reconnected all cables and installed new battery and now I have power back to keypad and alarm. There is no "trouble" warnings but "!" is on. I do not have the code for the new one but have requested it from ebay seller in UK (unlikely to get it). Is there a generic engineer code or does it vary system to system?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

FrostyJack wrote: »
    I recently bought a replacement board for the alarm that was dead in the water and finally getting around to swapping it out. I reconnected all cables and installed new battery and now I have power back to keypad and alarm. There is no "trouble" warnings but "!" is on. I do not have the code for the new one but have requested it from ebay seller in UK (unlikely to get it). Is there a generic engineer code or does it vary system to system?

As per charter we are not allowed help re codes.
    Your only option would be to contact the seller in this case.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Is this a brand new panel?
    If so the default codes should work. Did you get an engineer manual with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

KoolKid wrote: »
    Is this a brand new panel?
    If so the default codes should work. Did you get an engineer manual with it.

No not brand new, got nothing with it just the module. The supplier got back and said they didn't have them and would have to be factory reset. I tried a couple of codes from online and all came back access denied. I presume my only option is to factory reset?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If you bought it I'd have imagined it would have been defaulted any way.
    I'll PM you the manual that will give you the default codes & the factory default method.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

KoolKid wrote: »
    If you bought it I'd have imagined it would have been defaulted any way.
    I'll PM you the manual that will give you the default codes & the factory default method.

The factory reset worked, the codes are now accepted. Just have set up zones now. Thanks for your help again.

• Advertisement

Your welcome.
    If you need any help with it come back to me.

Advertisement