Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyclist didn't like getting beeped at

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

Let's leave out the cyclist part. What goes through ones mind to **** into your hand in the first place. I say that chap isn't the full deck.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

did he have to get off the bike first? that's some bike control.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Hunterbiker

This was in Gloucester. Enough said...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

There is too much that just doesn't add up here, though I am not going to ask for "photos or it didn't happen".

Some people are just animals though.

Though to the commenter on the Mirror who said if they had it happen to him he would get out and give the person a few slaps, do you really want to go there? You know what has (allegedly) just been in the persons hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,084 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Further evidence that the Brits have devolved into a bunch of poo-flinging monkeys.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Jesus, when you thought journalism could not sink lower. A facebook post of an unsubstantiated claim, with no witnesses or proof, other than one persons word.

The only thing I'll say is that thanks to the mirror, at least the fictional cyclist would have something to wipe his arse with.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If a man steps off a bike to fling poo, is he still a cyclist?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭mr spuckler

can't fault the cyclist, he either reacted so quickly to an unfolding situation that he had time to unleash a lightning fast dump into his hand as he cycled or he had the foresight to plan ahead and bring it from home with him, expecting to deal with impatient motorists that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭check_six

can't fault the cyclist, he either reacted so quickly to an unfolding situation that he had time to unleash a lightning fast dump into his hand as he cycled or he had the foresight to plan ahead and bring it from home with him, expecting to deal with impatient motorists that day.

A well prepared cyclist will always remember to top up his poo-niers before leaving home. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Well, near misses can be bowel loosening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

We can't say he didn't give a shit!

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Etc

I for one am poo pooing this story...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

did he leave any skid marks?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Philush

Thats hilarious, credit to him if he could do it while still cycling,

Philush wrote: »
    Thats hilarious, credit to him if he could do it while still cycling,

May have retrieved one that he prepared earlier from his Musette?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Copying in a friend, he wrote: "This scumbag threw poo at me aswell"

Did the friend also throw a turd?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Melodeon

Perhaps the cyclist in question here was reliving the old days of the pro peloton before helmets became de rigueur (or indeed compulsory), when, if you were meandering about the countryside in the wake of a big bicycle race you came across a 'discarded' casquette at the bottom of a hedge or in a roadside ditch, you were well advised to thoroughly examine it at a bit of a distance with a long stick, as there was a strong possibility it might contain an 'appalling thing' that you really didn't want to stick your fingers into?
    Maybe he forgot his hat and was aiming for the hedge?

Melodeon wrote: »
    .. you came across a 'discarded' casquette at the bottom of a hedge or in a roadside ditch, you were well advised to thoroughly examine it at a bit of a distance with a long stick..
    Greg LeMond getting caught short at the '86 TDF springs to mind! :D

(...and if I recall correctly, it was a domestique who had to provide the said casquette).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Did he wipe and wash his hands?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Getting beeped from behind scares the crap out of me....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

This might be a case of a car driver without a mobile phone!
    No picture, no proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Clearly a case of the sh** hitting the van

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Neighsayer

This was in Gloucester. Enough said...
    I've never been to Gloucester.  Can you explain what you mean please.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Neighsayer wrote: »
    I've never been to Gloucester.? Can you explain what you mean please.

5726173-large.jpg

it is a pun on people from that area being less developed than people from other areas. Much the same way people from Dublin make fun of me for being a Culchie. It is just a bit of fun bred out of insecurities developing from them knowing that, deep down, I am better than them.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Neighsayer

In what way are people from Gloucester less developed? Is it height or small tits or little mickies or what?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Copying in a friend, he wrote: "This scumbag threw poo at me aswell"

Did the friend also throw a turd?

If another person came forward, there would be a turd victim. :pac:

Neighsayer wrote: »
    I've never been to Gloucester.? Can you explain what you mean please.
    Fred and Rosemary West come to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

MarkR wrote: »
    If another person came forward, there would be a turd victim. :pac:

And Three Turds Make A wHole :eek:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement