Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bouncer punches woman who tried to punch him.

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,604 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

MadDog76 wrote: »

It's obviously an open-handed slap ......... as I said, maybe you need to update the device you're watching the footage on and/or your glasses?

And it's very important as to whether or not the Bouncer lashed out with a full-force punch to the face or a reasonably-forced slap .......... she deserved the punch but the slap shows restraint on the Bouncer's part.

Ha! You can't only see whether the detail of his hand when it connects with her face, you can see the detail on f the force used.

Total nonsense. Those details simply aren't there. It's a case of seeing what you want to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

It's a case of seeing what you want to see.

The irony! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,604 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

MadDog76 wrote: »
    It's a case of seeing what you want to see.

The irony! :D
    You're seeing what you want to see in that quote too. I'm not defending or minimising either's behaviour.

I fail to see why you're so intent on seeing detail where none exists in order to demonstrate that he showed restraint. That detail you're seeing is simply a construction of your own preference.

You're seeing what you want to see in that quote too. I'm not defending or minimising either's behaviour.

I fail to see why you're so intent on seeing detail where none exists in order to demonstrate that he showed restraint. That detail you're seeing is simply a construction of your own preference.

I know what I can see, the arrogance of you to think "I can't see it so it must not be there ........." and the restraint is obvious by the result of the slap, if you can't see that then you're a lost cause.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

It's clearly a slap. She must bruise easily by all the pics of it she showed. If it was a closed fist she would have bruises on her face too. The sun did a good job trying to make her look like the victim With the way she was portrayed.

She clearly deserved what she got. The bouncer did nothing wrong. Self defense all the way. He actuall needs to be commended for his actions

In my opinion it is up to the victim of the assault to decide what the threat level is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

I think the slap was the perfect response. Kept maximum distance between them. What if he had tried to restrain her. Then one of her scummy lady friends puts a stiletto in the back of his head.

I know a bouncer that had one put through his cheek. Nasty dimple scar and three fake teeth for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I'm lost how in gods name is that a model.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

empacher wrote:
    I think the slap was the perfect response. Kept maximum distance between them. What if he had tried to restrain her. Then one of her scummy lady friends puts a stiletto in the back of his head.

You must be seeing things if you saw a gang of Lady friends behind the bouncer there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Check out the sense of entitlement the girl in this video has. She smacks a guy into the head and walks off with the assumption nothing can/should/will be done about it. Incorrect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

I'm lost how in gods name is that a model.

Well, she's quite an attractive person - that's usually the kind of people who find work as models... not much else to it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

gw80 wrote: »
    Im also struggling to understand the " moving them" bit, she's not a chess piece,he seems to be on his own, he cannot leave the door with someone like her outside,
    He cannot lock the door, what about people wanting to come in or out, what do you expect him to do, run in and peek out the window until she'sgone, " ok everyone i think she gone", he would probably be in more trouble from the bar owner if he did close the door,

I have not laughed this hard in a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,882 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Omackeral wrote: »
    Check out the sense of entitlement the girl in this video has. She smacks a guy into the head and walks off with the assumption nothing can/should/will be done about it. Incorrect.

That's a solid clatter right at the end.

pilly wrote: »
    You must be seeing things if you saw a gang of Lady friends behind the bouncer there.

There was 4 of them in total, including the girl who threw the punch at the Bouncer.

Reminds me of a Judge Judy episode where a "lady" was suing a guy for hitting her back with a punch.
    Basically Judge Judy told her she deserved it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

McDermotX wrote: »
    That's a solid clatter right at the end.

The palm of justice

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,715 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

She's backtracking now because she probably thought everyone would be on her side and it backfired on her.

It's obvious that the bouncer held back when he gave her the slap and I think most people can see that's what happened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

She's backtracking now because she probably thought everyone would be on her side and it backfired on her.

It's obvious that the bouncer held back when he gave her the slap and I think most people can see that's what happened.

agree with the first part, but as for the second, read the whole thread, lots here defending her and attacking the bouncer lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,715 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

soups05 wrote: »
    agree with the first part, but as for the second, read the whole thread, lots here defending her and attacking the bouncer lol

I agree about this thread, I meant the comments attached to various articles I've read elsewhere about this incident.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Her booze fuelled party lifestyle is over for now according to the article. I am a tad sceptical of that!

Advertisement