Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bank of Ireland mortgage approval

• 19-04-2017 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, applied in branch in bank of Ireland for mortgage last Monday... so 9 days ago. Was told everything looked good. Have deposit; good wages etc etc. And was told that I would find out 'in a week or so' if I was approved. Contacted today to be told again it would be 'around a week' have found a house I love want to put a bid on it but estate agent insisting I'm mortgage approved. How long does this take? Afraid I will love house if I don't bid soon. Any body have experienced with BOI?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Tweety281, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here and I'm sorry to hear that you're still awaiting an update. 

If you would like to send us a PM with your contact details we'll be happy to help follow this up for you. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tweety281

Hi Elaine it won't allow me to send you a private message

Hi Tweety281, 

To send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings. Then just click in the link in my signature below to send the message. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tweety281

Hi Tweety281, 

To send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings. Then just click in the link in my signature below to send the message. 

Thanks again, 

Elaine 
    Hi Elaine I have all that but it's saying that you are.unable to receive private messages

Tweety281 wrote: »
    Hi Tweety281, 

Thanks again, 

Elaine 
    Hi Elaine I have all that but it's saying that you are.unable to receive private messages
    Hi Tweety281, 

I'll send you a PM now from here which you can respond to directly. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Hi Elaine

I also tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me, could you send me one also please?

Hi Elaine

I also tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me, could you send me one also please?
    Hi eamondunphy, 

I'll contact you there in a moment. 

Elaine 

Advertisement