Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bulletin board set up

• 19-04-2017 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

HOw do I set up inrta company searchable BB for say 20 plus staff

Comments

Hi Wexsean,

I'm not entirely sure as to what it is you need... if you could provide more information I should be able to help.

Thanks,
    Niamh.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 wexsean

Hi Wexsean,

I'm not entirely sure as to what it is you need... if you could provide more information I should be able to help.

Thanks,
    Niamh.
    Niamh 

I work aprt time for a company who inspect builidngs . I am researching the idea of a forum or bulletin board to capture conversations and in particular ensure it is searchable to avoid repeated discussions . Staff of 20 
    Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 23 wexsean

Hi Wexsean,

Thanks,
    Niamh.
    Niamh 

I work part time for a company who inspect buildings . I am researching the idea of a forum or bulletin board to capture conversations and in particular ensure it is searchable to avoid repeated discussions . Staff of 20 
    Sean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Sean

Our hosting plans would support a broad range of forums / bulletin boards. For a small group like yours vBulletin would be overkill, but there are "lighter" options available like Vanilla https://open.vanillaforums.com/

HTH

Michele

Advertisement