Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Pro Vs Xbox one S

Options
  • 19-04-2017 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Both consoles have new features and, naturally, lots of big games since they first launched. 
    The Xbox One has tons of entertainment apps and can now play a bunch of Xbox 360 games, while the PS4 has continued to double-down on key exclusives and user-friendliness.
    Both are of $300.
    Which console to buy?

Comments

blaw1201 wrote: »
    Both consoles have new features and, naturally, lots of big games since they first launched. 
    The Xbox One has tons of entertainment apps and can now play a bunch of Xbox 360 games, while the PS4 has continued to double-down on key exclusives and user-friendliness.
    Both are of $300.
    Which console to buy?

In my opinion, over years, PlayStation always had the better exclusives. Thats what I'd base my decision on

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

These threads start off meaning well, but end up the same.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement