Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Staff won't call

• 19-04-2017 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi,
    I called into BOI Kilkenny yesterday to make an appt to see someone re mortgage. A girl took my name and number, and today I am still waiting. PTSB had an initial chat with me and made appt on the spot,

Lisa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

F1fan wrote: »
    Hi,
    I called into BOI Kilkenny yesterday to make an appt to see someone re mortgage. A girl took my name and number, and today I am still waiting. PTSB had an initial chat with me and made appt on the spot,

Lisa
    Hi Lisa,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie and I'm sorry to hear you have not received a call back as expected. If you'd like to send us your details here on private message, we'll be happy to follow up on this with the branch. Alternatively, you can book an appointment here.

Thanks, 
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭F1fan

I can't send you a Pm, pm's not allowed to this user apparently. Who should I pm if not you?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭F1fan

Btw submitted online request Thurs last week and still waiting, so no thanks ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

F1fan wrote: »
    I can't send you a Pm, pm's not allowed to this user apparently. Who should I pm if not you?
    Hi Lisa,

Please use the link displayed under my signature which will bring you into a pm to our Reps shared account. If you cannot see this link, please let me know and we'll send you a pm to reply to.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement