Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bargain vape juice

• 19-04-2017 4:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

Republic of Vape are selling off all their own brand juices for 50c per 10ml bottle if you buy at least 20. Just got 200ml of mixed flavours for €10 plus postage.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭macnug

jakdublin wrote:
    are selling off all their own brand juices for 50c per 10ml bottle if you buy at least 10. Just got 200ml of mixed flavours for €10 plus postage.

Is there a code or something? When I go to checkout its still full price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭NinetyForNone

macnug wrote: »
    Is there a code or something? When I go to checkout its still full price.
    Seems to only kick-in with you order at least 20 X 10ml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

its a good deal if one used their flavors before,since main trouble with juices majority is pure crap,blends of whatever goes.Also hate most US brands since they are so pumped up on sugar flavors and high vg making it thick mess.

that said law kicked in where vendors aren't supposed to sell anymore any bottles past 10ml which is a joke,thus would imagine in many places will be clearances now to get rid of hard sellers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Had these juices before and while they're not top of the range they're absolutely fine and a steal at 50c a bottle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

What's the nicotine % in them.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

32x 10ml bottles for €19.80 including shipping, I'm not complaining!

Cheers jakdublin <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

What's the nicotine % in them.?

Whatever you specify, depending on which you choose. Ranges from 0-18mg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,776 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Can't see on mobile, are these PG or VG?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

Thanks OP, that's a great find, I've never used Republic of Vape before but 40 x 10ml bottles at €23.80 including postage is really good value. Considering I normally pay €12.50 for a 30ml bottle at the moment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

jakdublin wrote: »
    Republic of Vape are selling off all their own brand juices for 50c per 10ml bottle if you buy at least 10. Just got 200ml of mixed flavours for €10 plus postage.

Deal over it appears
    Edit: No not over but as stated you need to order 20 bottles for it to kick in

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Thanks OP, 20 bottles gotten.

hamsterboy wrote: »
    Deal over it appears
    Edit: No not over but as stated you need to order 20 bottles for it to kick in

Changed the original post to show it's at least 20 you need to buy. Pretty sure it kicked in after 10 when I was buying even though it says 20 on the promo but either they changed it or I was mistaken. :)

what's their delivery time like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Inviere

Picked up a load there, stock disappearing fast by the looks of it

glasso wrote: »
    what's their delivery time like?

Usually very prompt, like next day, but I'd expect it to be about three or four days as I'm sure they're swamped. I ordered yesterday and it was completed today. I'd expect it Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

Ugh, I seen this earlier and put off ordering till later and now they have **** all stock. They are not the greatest liquids but still very decent and for this price an absolute steal. Great bargain for those who got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭paddym1

Unrelated to Republic of Vape, but if people want cheap liquid I suggest you try https://www.fasttech.com/products/2020900

Cost is $6.56 for a 100ml bottle - I normally order 2-3 at a time, delivery is usually 2-3 weeks by registered post. Lots of other flavours, this happens to be the one I like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Cheers OP, thats a bargain

Usually very prompt, like next day, but I'd expect it to be about three or four days as I'm sure they're swamped. I ordered yesterday and it was completed today. I'd expect it Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Actually got mine this morning. Delighted with them.

does order completed mean that it has been posted out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Mostly just 0 & 18 mg left.

Looks like i'll be doing some mixing! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Got mine this morning.... Only ordered yesterday... Excellent spot guys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Great find. Although my order won;t complete as it keeps asking for Billing City when there isn't an option to enter it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Collie D wrote: »
    Great find. Although my order won;t complete as it keeps asking for Billing City when there isn't an option to enter it

That happened to me too,I just selected paypal and did it without an account. It was just as straightfoward

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

That happened to me too,I just selected paypal and did it without an account. It was just as straightfoward

That worked perfectly, thanks for that

glasso wrote: »
    does order completed mean that it has been posted out?

Yes. I was completed yesterday, delivered today.

what flavours are people finding to be decent?
    ordered blackjacks, marshmallow and gobstopppers but haven't tasted any yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭taytobreath

thanks op, i ordered blue tobacco, i really hope i like it coz i bought 32 bottles of the stuff.

i usually pay 3.50 per bottle in a bricks and morter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Dealz have 10m juices for 1.50.

• Advertisement

Dealz have 10m juices for 1.50.

true. but they are not that nice really. also only come in 11/12mg and 18mg strengths.

the blackjacks flavour is not bad. the gobstoppers one not that good. have marshmallow on the way - will see what that is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Got delivery of my liquids yesterday. Ordered 20 bottles, but there was one missing. Anybody else experience that?

Got delivery of my liquids yesterday. Ordered 20 bottles, but there was one missing. Anybody else experience that?

probably a counting error. what are you going to do for 50c !?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 AmyTadhg

ezsmoke.ie have a sale on also, 20-75% off a selection of liqiuds 10/30ml bottles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Dealz have absolutely rank juices that are overpriced by 1.50.
    Better.

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Plascebo

paddym1 wrote: »
    Unrelated to Republic of Vape, but if people want cheap liquid I suggest you try https://www.fasttech.com/products/2020900

Cost is $6.56 for a 100ml bottle - I normally order 2-3 at a time, delivery is usually 2-3 weeks by registered post. Lots of other flavours, this happens to be the one I like.

Have you tried the menthol?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭paddym1

Sorry, no, I've only tried the "regular" tobacco ones - not into menthol.

Advertisement