Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kumon - Feedback?

Options
  • 19-04-2017 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

I am looking at enrolling my son in Kumon next year and wanted to see if any parents here have experience with the local centers. I have seen what Kumon can do in my family and appreciate the concept for math skills. In my family - that's normal in Asia, I may need to add, as schooling starts around the same age - the girls started out at the age of 2-3 years old. How young was your child when you enrolled him here?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Kumon is not run by teachers but rather business people. It's also not aligned to the Irish curriculum. There are lots of free sites that will do the same thing, if you wish.

Advertisement