Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder in Clonmel

Options
  • 19-04-2017 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Does anybody have any recommendations for a good childminder/creche in the Clonmel area? I would prefer a childminder over a creche but I'm not sure where the best place to start looking is. Is there anywhere I can contact that could give me a list of registered childminders or where would be the best place to start? Also are there any particular qualifications that I should be looking for?

I'd really appreciate any advice, especially if anyone has any recommendations of a childminder that they have used themselves.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Begs

I don't know of anyone but it was luck that we found a childminder. We were like you in preferring a childminder over a creche. All I can say is get the word out, and hope that get someone by word of mouth. The only qualifications we looked for was experience and references.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,817 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

your local tecso might have a notice board with child minding services being advertised.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

Give Tipperary county childcare committee a call. They would have information on creche and registerd childminders.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Sarah5290

Hi

I did you find a childminder.?I have been a childminder for 5 years and I have a lot of experience as I have two school going children of my own. If this is of interest to you please don't hesitate to contact me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭pooch90

Sarah, could you PM me some info? I'm not sure if we will be going down childminder or creche option yet though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement