Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM VSR bolt handle

Options
  • 19-04-2017 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hey all i'm looking for a TM vsr bolt handle. Has to be one compatable with TM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ridik_ulass

are you looking for the full part or just the handle, is it a replacement item or for custom modification.

s2gfuiZ.jpg

is that what your looking for, loop and all, or just the spoon/ball area?

I ask because I don't have the full thing as a replacement part, but if its for modification, I might be able to work something out

nqIxruV.jpg

I'm interested in the l96 metal style stalk/ball I find it more comfortable and want to mod it to my VSR....if you are in a juxtaposed position We could work something out. as you can see the ring for mounting the component is somewhat different, tho that may not be the case as I linked to different brands.

Regardless if you don't have like for like trade, ignore my post, as the component is currently integral to a working gun with regular use and I wouldn't be willing to let it go for a reasonable price. feel free to reference the linked Images to detail to other people here what it is you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭sacon

Hey thanks for the reply. I'm looking for something like this. The two parts that connect together. Is it called a spool?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ridik_ulass

I think the parts your looking for is the Bolt assembly, containing the bolt handle, the end cap, the screw and washer to connect the two and the pin and spring to maintain alignment.

I wouldn't have those parts available, but so you know what they should look like in component parts, something like this.

7NtjmtP.jpg

Keep in mind thats a laylax after market handle and set up but those smaller parts are important too if you are missing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭sacon

Thanks for the advice man ðŸ‘

Advertisement