Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUF 25: Redemption *Spoilers within*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

Just as an aside, those tattoos of the cross on a chain are just stupid. Conlan has the same one as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Insane round :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Great stuff. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

Briliiant!!!

Delighted he was saved by the buzzer there. We get to see another round anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Justin will give me heart failure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Jaysus what a round! Mental stuff! Definitely like Diego!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Epic fight. This guy is money. Yeah, hes going to get knocked out at some point in the future.....but he is bankable. You are getting a brawl with him. Dana will love him.

hahaha, oh that was FUN!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

That was amazing. Absolutely brilliant. He reminds me a bit of GGG in boxing, coming forward relentlessly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Tip of the hat Justin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

JG what a machine, fight of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

That was unbelievable craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

That was incredible.It was swinging back and forth! I was hoping MJ could hang on for the 20secs

MJ should have separated when he had him and not pushed him up on the cage!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Johnsons Trainer would have stopped that if the bell went , gaetchje did well to climb onto the octagon and somersault after that haha, great entertainment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Unbelievable fight. Gaethje definitely did as advertised, got in a brawl and finished his man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

One of my favourite fights ever absolute animal you have to sleep him to beat him absolute headcase will mentally break fighters while this run continues with that pressure, MJ never been finished with strikes.

Loads on Twitter calling for Justin to fight Tony Ferguson next. I can't even imagine the glory of seeing that....very exciting times :)

Him v anyone in that division is fireworks Barboza Alvarez Poirier Ferguson Chiesa Diaz, I'd genuinely fork out ppv fee to see any of them fights.

• Advertisement

Performances of the Night: Tecia Torres and Justin Gaethje

Fight of the Night: Michael Johnson vs. Justin Gaethje

100,000 Grand for Mr. Gaethje :)

He's just started here:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Just saw the main event there. Wow is all i can say, an absolute barn burner.

First time watching Gaethje (had only seen highlights of him before it) and he may very well be my new favourite fighter.

ricero wrote: »
    Just saw the main event there. Wow is all i can say, an absolute barn burner.

First time watching Gaethje (had only seen highlights of him before it) and he may very well be my new favourite fighter.

Honestly this is literally every fight of his. I genuinely thought elite strikers like MJ, Nate, Ferg, Conor would KO him but he's The Terminator!

He doesn't know any other way to fight. He gets rocked or dropped or does the chicken dance in almost every fight, shrugs it off and gets the win.

UFC struck gold signing him. I'm going to stick my neck out and say this time next year Justin Gaethje will be one of the top 5 most popular fighters in the UFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,863 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

barbosa would be a great next fight for justin, if he can get through him I think he's ready for a top five guy...personally I don't think he would get through barbosa myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

mailburner wrote: »
    barbosa would be a great next fight for justin, if he can get through him I think he's ready for a top five guy...personally I don't think he would get through barbosa myself

Barbosa is a top 5 guy

mailburner wrote: »

Michael Johnson that he just beat is a top 5 guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I don't have words for that fight, best piece of sport I've seen all year without a doubt though.

UFC would be stupid not to push the hell out of Justin now, he's can't-miss TV and would probably do good numbers if they gave him a title fight down the line (as long as there's a lightweight champ around who'll defend the belt). I know it won't happen but Nate vs. Gaethje would be an absolute dream fight for obvious reasons.

Fast track him **** it give him a go at Ferguson for the interim belt hes coming in as wsof 155 champion massive name now I'd have no problem with him hopping over Khabib.

Gamebred wrote: »
    Fast track him **** it give him a go at Ferguson for the interim belt hes coming in as wsof 155 champion massive name now I'd have no problem with him hopping over Khabib.

At least he can speak English (to promote a fight) and you can trust him to make weight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,863 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

ricero wrote: »
    Barbosa is a top 5 guy
    Michael Johnson that he just beat is a top 5 guy.

I Really need to look at the rankings before I post in future :o

Advertisement