Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record Store Day 2017

• 19-04-2017 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to this?? Pretty sure it's this Saturday ....never went before. Hoping to head to Dublin City Centre. Any tips folks ? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Anyone going to this?? Pretty sure it's this Saturday ....never went before. Hoping to head to Dublin City Centre. Any tips folks ? Cheers

There is an RSD Ireland Facebook page, which should give you an idea of what's on where.

As for the records, one thing I've learnt is to not over pay. I always buy something, to show support to the shop, but not ridiculous money on a reissue. I have my eye on one album, but if it's a bit rich for me I know the 2015 reissue will drop in price next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Not much of interest on this years list for me but i always go in to town every year for it. Tower Records, Soundcellar and Spindizzy are my three main shops that i go to. Be prepared for lots of people digging and then queuing if you decide to buy something. Most of it is overpriced but it's a good idea and i've supported independent shops since a teenager.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Cheers folks...yeah, I generally always go to Spindizzy too....heading in tomorrow but not too early....:D

Advertisement