Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ras to council housing

Options
  • 20-04-2017 6:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hello I'm living in a 2 bed RAS apartment 9 years now when I moved in it was just me and my daughter but now there's my husband and 3 kids so will the council offer me a council house when my lease is up in June or does anyone know wat happens?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

What sex are the kids?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Shaz1981

What sex are the kids?

My 12 year old is a girl, 15 month old boy and 3 month old girl

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭infogiver

Shaz1981 wrote: »
    Hello I'm living in a 2 bed RAS apartment 9 years now when I moved in it was just me and my daughter but now there's my husband and 3 kids so will the council offer me a council house when my lease is up in June or does anyone know wat happens?

It depends on where you live, where you are now on the housing list, and wether the LA consider you to be housed already.
    Nobody here will be able to tell you, you'll have to contact your LA yourself.
    You may well have an entitlement to a bigger house but if they haven't got one to offer you then there's little can be done about it.

Advertisement