Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 7 not seeing other devices with bluetooth

Options
  • 20-04-2017 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi guys, got a new iPhone 7 at the weekend and its not picking up any other devices with bluetooth. Any ideas what is causing this? Do I need to take it back?

Comments

What sort of devices? Bluetooth on iPhones is crippled and doesn't work with everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Genius2013

Mainly with the bluetooth in my car. Had no problems connecting with an iPhone 6 to it

That should work. Try a restore in iTunes, failing that, get in touch with Apple I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Genius2013

Thanks Karsini. Problem fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

My iPhone 7 (and previously 5) almost never connect automatically to my car Dension unit. I always need to manually go into Settings - Bluetooth - Connect and it connects then. My cheap chinese Android phone connects instantly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement