Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Delivery tracking question

• 19-04-2017 3:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭

I know this says no delivery posts but I presume that applies to when the phone etc. was coming out. Ignore/delete if not allowed.

I ordered OnePlus Bullets V2 (White) last monday and I was given a tracking number for poczta polska. I am a bit worried that there hasn't been any update on the tracking information since Friday and it wasn't added to the An Post system with the tracking number either. I have contacted OnePlus and they said they will need to conduct a 5 day investigation before they can do anything. Does anyone here have any details of what way this works from here? Is there nothing unusual and the earphones will turn up tomorrow or the next day? Or should tracking details already be on the An Post system. My tracking number is in the standard RR*********PL form. I am just curious, were other people in this situation or are my earphones actually lost? I am really disappointed with OnePlus customer service the way they've been handling it. Nothing back from them apart from the need to conduct a 5 day investigation when I can see myself the tracking details have not been updated and look to be stuck like that. Does anyone know will this tracking number add more details to the polish tracking website, royal mail (en route to Ireland) webite, or the An Post website? Or is this actually normal? It would be great if someone had a tracking number they could share or details about what way the shipping worked when buying off OnePlus when they posted in this way instead of using a courier like UPS or DHL. I didn't pay for express shipping as it was €20!

The details on the polish tracking website are as follows:

Item registered 2017-04-11 12:38 PP DER Gorzów Wlkp.
    Posted 2017-04-11 14:28 PP DER Gorzów Wlkp.
    Package in transportation 2017-04-11 15:00
    Package sent 2017-04-11 15:00 PP DER Gorzów Wlkp.
    Item arrived 2017-04-11 18:56 WER Komorniki
    Package sent 2017-04-11 20:17 WER Komorniki
    Item arrived 2017-04-12 00:20 WER Warszawa
    Sent from Poland 2017-04-14 04:30 WER Warszawa
    That's the latest information I have. There have been no updates on the Polish Post, Royal Mail or An Post website. Should I be worried?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭daraghwal

Items have been missing for a week now! Mod could you edit the name you changed this thread to OnePlus tracking question? It might bring other OnePlus users into it. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

From that Friday to Sunday nothing moves in Poland, everyone goes home for that bank holiday and most shops are closed. That said you met the dispatch window so probably missed any delays.

PP are quite reliable, never super fast but not crap either.

An Post on the other hand have been horrendously slow for many of us of late. Mostly CN stuff but maybe its spread to inter EU mail too.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057689533

Have a read of that, and install aftership/17 track on your phone so you get push updates.

ED E wrote: »
    From that Friday to Sunday nothing moves in Poland, everyone goes home for that bank holiday and most shops are closed. That said you met the dispatch window so probably missed any delays.

PP are quite reliable, never super fast but not crap either.

An Post on the other hand have been horrendously slow for many of us of late. Mostly CN stuff but maybe its spread to inter EU mail too.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057689533

Have a read of that, and install aftership/17 track on your phone so you get push updates.

Thanks for your reply. I didn't realise 17 track/aftership did push notifications. Any advantages of using one over the other? Do you get notifications for every movement even between couriers like PP and An Post and does it include movements from CN into the An Post network? I noticed they were particularly bad over the last few months. I ordered something on 4th Dec and it arrived 15th Feb!

Up to now I've been using a web alert app to notify me when the website changes.

Even if I did miss the window for the long weekend(I don't think I did, it says left poland early Friday morning), I doubt it would take 11 full working days to get to me from PP. OnePlus are investigating it but they told me to give them a week to investigate. Why they can't just send a replacement like any other company I don't know.

I don't think I've every had a delivery take this long from the EU so I'd say it's well and truly lost at this stage especially when it left Poland and didn't turn up in the An Post or Royal Mail systems. The details in the first post are the same now so tracking details haven't been updated in over a week at this stage!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Try stick the tracking number into trackitonline.ru

Girl beside me in the office had a DHL tracking number that wasn't being recognised on their own site, yet this site could tell her it has just been delivered to our office and passed through 3 seperate post operaters. DHL - > someone -> an post

Grassey wrote: »
    Try stick the tracking number into trackitonline.ru

Girl beside me in the office had a DHL tracking number that wasn't being recognised on their own site, yet this site could tell her it has just been delivered to our office and passed through 3 seperate post operaters. DHL - > someone -> an post

Thanks, but still doesn't come up anywhere other than leaving Poland like the oringial post.

• Advertisement

Its in Ireland most likely, sitting in a cage in the DMC awaiting AP to process it.

Just accepted into DMC. Longest wait I've had for a package from EU!

Hi, If my item is in Dublin Mail Centre

ITEM HAS BEEN ACCEPTED DUBLIN MAIL CENTRE
    DUBLIN 12 21-Apr-17 15:35

Will it be delivered to Waterford tomorrow or will it have to go to Portlaoise tomorrow and then onto Waterford on Tuesday?

Dublin, Athlone and Portlaoise are the three mail centres, it should be dispatched directly from Dublin to the delivery unit for your area is my understanding.

Has to arrive by about 6AM IME for a days run, so if a truck takes it tonight it'd be on the route tomorrow, otherwise tuesdays route.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

what website did you order the phone from ?

Thx

K

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Just since this thread is here, I ordered a OnePlus One 3T (From the OnePlus Website) last Monday and the expected delivery time is end of day today. But the last update from DHL is from Saturday morning:

Departed Facility in GATWICK - UK GATWICK - UK 06:17

There's been no update since, is the DHL tracking accurate or is there a chance it might actually turn up today?

Just since this thread is here, I ordered a OnePlus One 3T (From the OnePlus Website) last Monday and the expected delivery time is end of day today. But the last update from DHL is from Saturday morning:

Departed Facility in GATWICK - UK GATWICK - UK 06:17

There's been no update since, is the DHL tracking accurate or is there a chance it might actually turn up today?

Mine came by UPS so I can't help, but just if anyone is wondering my item came today. Went directly from Dublin Mail Centre to my local DSU.

Advertisement