Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2017

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

sky88 wrote: »
    Those bas××××× can stay away from our Ander

Straight swap for Messi otherwise they can fcuk right off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    United should slap a huge NOT FOR SALE AT ANY PRICE on De Gea & Ander Herrera.

In fairness, I think Dave has wanted to go back for a while now, and in fairness to him, he stayed and recommitted 100% with a long contract after the whole Real fiasco last time. If he wants to go back to Spain, let him, as at least we will get a good price for him given his contract situation this time around.

Ander however, no way. The three players I would hate to see leave are Ander, Rashford & Mata (obviously not counting Bailly & Pogba as they have only just joined so are unlikely to be leaving in the short term).

Make Ander captain & make him stay!

How could Ander play for Barca and DeGea for Madrid. It'd be a real life romeo and romega story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,595 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

One thing that you can say about Ander is that he absolutely loves playing for United. Don't think Barca could actually tempt him away IMO.

Didn't a lot of the Spanish reports also say that Dave is happy in Manchester.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Dunno, I think if Barca or Real come knocking for any of the Spaniards, we'd find it very difficult to keep them. I imagine the big two in Spain are the ultimate goal for any Spanish footballer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

Maybe they'll take Fellaini instead. :P

sky88 wrote: »
    Those bas××××× can stay away from our Ander

Those bastards can stay away from our bastard!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

Could go third today, for a while. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

J. Marston wrote: »
    Dunno, I think if Barca or Real come knocking for any of the Spaniards, we'd find it very difficult to keep them. I imagine the big two in Spain are the ultimate goal for any Spanish footballer.

Ander is Basque though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

If Ander leaves :(:(:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭Xenophile

If Fellani colours his hair Silver and plays in Silver boots I think we should keep him !

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

We are on at 12 just in case any missed it. I did so will only see 20 mins of the first half

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,640 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I reckon it will be very hard to break down Swansea today. Probably 11 behind the ball for them today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Would the rumours of Joe Hart replacing Dave please go away.He's been responsible for Torino conceding 5 goals due to his errors so far this season. Romero is a better keeper and there's better options out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The Rag seems to be running a story of Rooney on a 3AM drinking binge, while costing up to a brunette, before the City game.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The Rag seems to be running a story of Rooney on a 3AM drinking binge, while costing up to a brunette, before the City game.

Nice one he will put in man of the match game today so.

There was a new video released of him asleep in the back of a taxi 2 years ago which takes up most of the articles along with old reports of him drinking. There is no pictures of him this time, the reports say an onlooker spotted him downing 5 pints of Stella and chewing tobacco.

It's probably a bull**** story made up by the rag to promote the 2year old video.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭paulbok

You've just lit the R##ney signal.
    Incoming in 5-4-3-.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

paulbok wrote: »
    You've just lit the R##ney signal.
    Incoming in 5-4-3-.........

Your gonna get a donkey load of abuse now......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭xtal191

4231 with Rooney @10 and I presume young on the right not the left as in that tweet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

Mata back on the bench aswell, happy days!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Jose is going to love Mata who is on the bench today.

RobertKK wrote: »
    Jose is going to love Mata who is on the bench today.

I hope he's not rushing back too quick, but I do admire he obviously did not want to miss too much time. Real fighters mentality.

• Advertisement

While the squad is bare bones it's still nice to be able to call players like Mata and Mkhi from the bench

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭duffman13

I hope he's not rushing back too quick, but I do admire he obviously did not want to miss too much time. Real fighters mentality.

With only a few weeks left in the season and no big international tournament in the summer then I think the players should be prepared to take a risk. There is 3 weeks left in the season and a lot to play for and as you say, fair play to Mata

Win today puts us third, at least for a few hours. Would be great to finally get into the Top 4 again :D

https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/858585436570218496

Jose in prog: "1 day last week training was at 3. I arrived at 10.30 + some players were already there doing recovery. That's motivation"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,169 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Scott McTominay called up hes a holding mid. Checked the website we only have one reserve striker (Mitchell listed bu afaik last he was a winger) with the rest in the academy. Where did Doughty and Dearnley go?

• Advertisement

No Jose in midfield?? I am disappointed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,196 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Mata in the Lubchenko role today, I envy the fan that catches his leg.

Weather dictated that I'm not going to support the missus today as I won't be bringing the kids out in that rain.:(

On the good side,I get to see the United match:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

zerks wrote: »
    Weather dictated that I'm not going to support the missus today as I won't be bringing the kids out in that rain.:(

On the good side,I get to see the United match:)

My missus is away on a hen party. So kids put out into play room with Despicable Me on the TV so I can watch the match.
    Now that's what ya call parenting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Shaw is done..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭Quandary

Luke Shaw off injured. Disaster for him :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Swansea dominating in the opening 15

Swansea are nearly always a pain in the ass to play. Hate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

We're really missing Pogba in the midfield

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

When you see teams walking through midfield makes you appreciate what Fellaini does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Nuts102 wrote: »
    When you see teams walking through midfield makes you appreciate what Fellaini does.

No, not really

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Rashford would want to cop on with the little tantrums when a run gets ignored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

J. Marston wrote: »
    Rashford would want to cop on with the little tantrums when a run gets ignored.

I'm glad he is visibly showing the others that he wants them to play him in. His best attribute is getting in behind because of his speed. We are too slow.

It happens far too often it was the same against city they missed a few decent chances to play him in.

Nuts102 wrote: »

fellaini.gif

Dive from flashford

Blatant :)

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Get in Rooooooonay

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Fabianski should be off. That was vicious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Well that was a dive and a half but I'll take it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement