Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Eir Sport on selected Meteor Plans

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Doesn't work for sim only plans. On the super deluxe extra plan and says service inactive for your account when I log in.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭petejmk

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Is this only for watching on the mobile app not on a desktop browser?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Doesn't work for sim only plans. On the super deluxe extra plan and says service inactive for your account when I log in.

Thats pretty disappointing if I'm honest leaving out people (like myself) on the Sim Only Plans.

Then again i suspect its the networks doing their best to entice people back to the traditional Billpay Phone plans from what I imagine has been a huge spike in people buying their own phones off Amazon and the likes and going on a sim only plan. Vodafone are doing something similar offering Spotify with their Billpay phone plans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭micks_address

This is interesting - so i subscribe to Eir Sports on the sky platform. Costs 25 euro per months - im actually on a two month discount to 15.99 and ill probably cancel for the summer months as i wont be watching much sport over the summer..i dont take an annual sub as i never intend keeping it the the 12 months.. im currently with 3 sim only all you can eat for 30 euro per month. If i go on the 45 euro a month meteor plan in theory im saving a tenner a month on my current combined Three bill and eir sport on sky. Now if there was a decent phone for offer on the 10gb plan id consider it ... i have a htc 10 though which is fine for another year or so.. if this was a 30 euro sim only deal id be all over it..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,182 ✭✭✭Guffy

This is interesting - so i subscribe to Eir Sports on the sky platform. Costs 25 euro per months - im actually on a two month discount to 15.99 and ill probably cancel for the summer months as i wont be watching much sport over the summer..i dont take an annual sub as i never intend keeping it the the 12 months.. im currently with 3 sim only all you can eat for 30 euro per month. If i go on the 45 euro a month meteor plan in theory im saving a tenner a month on my current combined Three bill and eir sport on sky. Now if there was a decent phone for offer on the 10gb plan id consider it ... i have a htc 10 though which is fine for another year or so.. if this was a 30 euro sim only deal id be all over it..

I guess it depends on if its a mobile app or on the telly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

gufc21 wrote: »
    I guess it depends on if its a mobile app or on the telly.

Surely you can pop the app on and android box and sign in?

Then again, sky don't allow a lot of their apps work on certain devices, probably something similar here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

Well firstly, get off that 30€ plan with 3 for starters and drop down to the PrePay 20€ per 28 days, you get to keep the credit to use on the play store and no contract.

The Meteor offer isn't the worst but it isn't the best either, as in; not enough to make me want to jump into a 24 month contract, so I will be staying put with 3 for the moment.

Fieldog wrote: »

Then again, sky don't allow a lot of their apps work on certain devices, probably something similar here...
    You can but only on some devices. If it's rooted then usually not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭flutered

Fieldog wrote: »

vpn then

• Advertisement
Advertisement