Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bill after cancellation account

Options
  • 20-04-2017 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

A long story make it short. Cancellation process with Eircom is frustration & annoying. In November 2016, I contact Eircom to cancel my account & was told that it would be ceased at 22nd December 2016.

In January, I found that my account was still active when I requested new provider to keep my old phone number. Then I contacted Eircom customer support & was told the cancellation process was not completed. The staff was able to sort it out finally. Then, I request the finally bill & was told no outstanding needed to be paid. I also asked if I need to return the modem but was told no. I thought that everything would be ok since then.

Today, I received an Eircom bill of €176.8 & a letter from a financial company”Arvato” demanding me to pay for.  I rang back Eircom again. The staff told me this is the money for rental line as I didn’t send back the modem!!!!!

This is ridiculous???? I would be happy to send it back at the start when I asked. I believe that I am not the only one in this situation. Anytime I spoke with the staff, I was promised several times that my issue would be resolved bit it never was. I have been with new provider for 5 months. Surperingly,  I still received an Eircom bill today for €172 which is from  a company I am no longer with.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi chushing8524,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm very sorry to hear of your experiences to date.

Can you please PM me your account number and full name and I will look into this for you?

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement