Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

funderland...

Options
  • 20-04-2017 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭

Anyone been this year?
    Are the wrist bands at 20 shekels/each worth it?
    have three sprogs to bring, 5,7 and 8
    how long is plenty in there?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Anyone been this year?
    Are the wrist bands at 20 shekels/each worth it?
    have three sprogs to bring, 5,7 and 8
    how long is plenty in there?

cheers

Yes, they are. Our 5yo would spend around 50 quid if it wasn't for the band.

Buy them online, they are valid for four hours - more than enough... Your 5yo could still qualify for the €14 band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

grogi wrote: »
    Yes, they are. Our 5yo would spend around 50 quid if it wasn't for the band.

Buy them online, they are valid for four hours - more than enough... Your 5yo could still qualify for the €14 band.

cheers Grogi
    my fear is I shell out the 72 on the family pass, and they've enough after 1/2hour!
    is there much in there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭skankkuvhima

We got there early yesterday with a 6 year old and a 4 year old and I regret not getting the bands. Like you I thought they would be fed up quickly but we were there for two hours and easily spent more than the price of the wristbands.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Went with a 7/4 yo. Got the family bands online for €72 for 4 hours and stayed the full length.
    The 4yo was afraid of a lot of rides but the 5/6 she liked, she went on over and over and loved it.
    The pricing per ride is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Is it cheaper online for the bands?

• Advertisement

TheDriver wrote: »
    Is it cheaper online for the bands?

They are valid for four hours instead of three.

While not fantastic value at €72 for the family pass, it was way better than paying per go. People were haemorrhaging cash in there.

The 4 hours flew, although we had enough at that stage when it was time to go. The 7 & 8 yr old had a fantastic time, 5 yr old was scared of a lot of them.
    Crowd was small enough so not much of a queue for anything.

Tip: go on the water roller coaster thing near the end, you could get wet. Not drenched though.

Tip: go on the water roller coaster thing near the end, you could get wet. Not drenched though.

My 5yo liked it a lot... 20 times or so...
    The 4 hours flew, although we had enough at that stage when it was time to go. The 7 & 8 yr old had a fantastic time, 5 yr old was scared of a lot of them.

Yes, that is just enough to go home without feeling you are leaving fun behind.

I'm glad you had good time.

grogi wrote: »
    My 5yo liked it a lot... 20 times or so...

Yes, that is just enough to go home without feeling you are leaving fun behind.

I'm glad you had good time.

they were asleep before their heads hit their pillows!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,516 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Just to update,
    The online price was 20% less than at gate along with hour extra

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Has a great time in the end definitely go for the wristband you make sure it's worth it and then some! Just don't let the kids win prizes at the start so you're not carrying them around for the night and not allowed bring them on rides.

Advertisement