Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving home - eir Fibre Extreme

Options
  • 21-04-2017 8:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭

Hi,

eir Sales Agent called last night regarding eir Fibre Extreme which is now in my area. We plan to move home in the next 6 months and I asked him when we moved if the service (Broadband, Phone, TV) could be moved to our new home. I explained that our new home will not likely be in a FTTH area but likely will be in a FTTC area. He said that there would be no problem with moving the service. I subsequently placed the order.

I would like confirmation that I will be able to move from a FTTH to a FTTC service when we move house?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi gunnerfitzy,

Thanks for getting in touch.

When moving home, a new installation is required. 

It should not be an issue moving from FTTH to FTTC as it is a new connection.

I would recommend contacting our sales department on 1800 503 303 and they will be able to advise you of all of your options.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement