Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Libraries Development Plan 2017 – 2021: Consultation Process

Options
  • 21-04-2017 9:56am

Fingal Libraries Development Plan 2017 – 2021: Consultation Process

Fingal County Council has started work on its Libraries Development Plan 2017 – 2021.
    It is a great opportunity for the Council to make a public statement about the development of libraries in the County over the next five years. Please share your views about our libraries with us by completing the survey on the homepage of the Council’s website at www.fingal.ie

The survey can be accessed here >> http://bit.ly/2nKhAsN

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

To save anyone reporting the post for containing a survey - this was posted with the agreement of the mods.

tHB

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Some questions' formatting could have more options like when I might visit the library - this varies but I ticked weekend because I definitely don't want that option to expire. Same for how I know about what's going on there.

The Local Studies dept is so under-funded. Colm does a great job but a couple of extra staff would be great, especially if that meant it could open at lunch time or on Saturdays. If you are employed, you have to take time off to get in there. It's also a shame that every history book on local stuff is in the Local Studies...there should be a few copies in the other branch libraries too.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Advertisement