Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancellation

Options
  • 21-04-2017 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi,

I made a cancellation a month ago, and this was confirmed by email that evening, that the service would be cancelled on the 20th of April.  Yesterday, I received another email saying that my account will be cancelled 30 days from this notification, so well into May.  I was on web chat and was advised to call the cancellations team, which I refuse to do, as the guy tried to sell me eir services and offer a bill reduction even though I'd explicitly advised them we will be overseas.

I have already moved out and have returned my modem and e-vision box, as requested.  I'd imagine this would be received by now.  Are you able to confirm this?  This was sent back via an post.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi Rua1,

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

Can you please PM me your account number and I will look into this for you?

Apologies for any inconvenience,
    Anna.

Advertisement