Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to meet people?

Options
  • 21-04-2017 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi
    I'm hoping to try & put myself out there a bit more. Having suffered from anxiety all my life, i think i'm ready now. Any recommendations?
    I don't think there's much on Meetup. I am looking for a relationship so would be great to meet a guy but also hope to make some friends :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭the_pits

Lauren7 wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm hoping to try & put myself out there a bit more. Having suffered from anxiety all my life, i think i'm ready now. Any recommendations?
    I don't think there's much on Meetup. I am looking for a relationship so would be great to meet a guy but also hope to make some friends :)

Good for you, glad to see you're taking the first steps to getting better.

I have suffered from anxiety for many years and its not easy.

There is Love Lannagh in Castlebar on today, that would be good place to start. Best of luck and good health

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭godskitchen

Great stuff that you want to get out and about.

What age group are you looking to interact with, would help with recommendations.

Advertisement