Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6-8 week fitness plan

• 21-04-2017 12:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

Not sure how it happened (well I do actually) but ive managed to put up around 17lbs since 1st Feb. Feeling fairly **** and back is in bits so really need to get back to some routine.
    I've done an 8 plan before when I was well over weight, and found it great for starting off so I was wondering if anyone knows any decent paid online plans to get me up and running.
    I know that it could all be acheived by eating less, exercising more but I really do need some kind of structure for the next few weeks. I know once I get a stone shifted I can get back to running etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,852 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

LowOdour wrote: »
    Not sure how it happened (well I do actually) but ive managed to put up around 17lbs since 1st Feb. Feeling fairly **** and back is in bits so really need to get back to some routine.
    I've done an 8 plan before when I was well over weight, and found it great for starting off so I was wondering if anyone knows any decent paid online plans to get me up and running.
    I know that it could all be acheived by eating less, exercising more but I really do need some kind of structure for the next few weeks. I know once I get a stone shifted I can get back to running etc
    A plan on what? Nutrition or workouts or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    LowOdour wrote: »
    A plan on what? Nutrition or workouts or what?
    a bit of everything, but mostly the workout part of it.
    From reading another thread on the forum, someone mentioned the Darebee site...which is great. Managed to find some plans which will work for me. there is a 90 day plan, which im thinking off doing. means i have some goals for a managble goals for a few months, instead of doing a few different ones

Advertisement