Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple discounts for students

Options
  • 21-04-2017 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

What are the educational discounts given by Apple to schools and third level students?

This seems to be the only way to get discounted Apple products, but it appears to exclude IPhones.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭gizmo81

I got all my educational discounts from Apple in Belfast (or online UK) as they work out much better value.

They give you three years of support for less than here.

I've had no problem, I've had products picked up and dropped back by UPS.

I think the exchange rate might not be as favourable as it once was but it's the Apple Support where the saving is.

Check out MYUNIDAYS or StudentBeans
    Oxter wrote: »
    What are the educational discounts given by Apple to schools and third level students?

This seems to be the only way to get discounted Apple products, but it appears to exclude IPhones.

Advertisement