Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Not yet anyway!

I nearly pulled the trigger on one the other day in BT. I thought I'd hold fire on the off chance you'd get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Slattsy wrote: »
    I nearly pulled the trigger on one the other day in BT. I thought I'd hold fire on the off chance you'd get it.

What you after? TBH they're all but impossible to find at a discount so split prices ain't cheap. Tried Cologne Indelebile the other day - very nice summer stuff, quite like TF Neroli Portofino.

It was the Cologne Indelebile. Smashing.

Found the Neroli quite subtle. Wonderfully blended.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Mc Love wrote: »
    Oh that is nice...Pure White Cologne (Creed). Great packaging too Pat, was half expecting more considering the box was so big but the bottle is here in one piece, I think I am going to enjoy wearing this $995 fragrance

https://www.creedboutique.com/US/fragrance/re-pure-white-cologne/250ML

It really is some job Pat, thanks a million! Jaysus, the box itself is pure opulence and that's before you even get to the bottle or the scent. Oh, it's lovely, it really is so thanks once again for being able to order it. I really want to display the bottle so badly but my sister is a thieving witch so there you go. Would there be a chance you might order it again next year?

Eyespy wrote: »
    It really is some job Pat, thanks a million! Jaysus, the box itself is pure opulence and that's before you even get to the bottle or the scent. Oh, it's lovely, it really is so thanks once again for being able to order it. I really want to display the bottle so badly but my sister is a thieving witch so there you go. Would there be a chance you might order it again next year?

Honestly, probably not. Snapped those bottles at a great price - not sure I'll see that again!

Folks, I'm off on me travels for two weeks from later this evening. I'll still be online but please excuse any delayed responses!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭pm.

Hi pat

I will take a 50ml of the below. I finish up for 2 weeks this Friday but can meet you at the usual ace when I am back if that suits you. Enjoy your break
    Paul

Creed - Aventus

Royal oud

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭skinny90

Hey Pat

Have you creed millesime imperial?

If yes what price? :)

pm. wrote: »
    Hi pat

I will take a 50ml of the below. I finish up for 2 weeks this Friday but can meet you at the usual ace when I am back if that suits you. Enjoy your break
    Paul

Creed - Aventus

Royal oud

Royal Oud all gone I'm afraid. Good for the Aventus though - given the several requests for it recently, I ordered another flacon prior to Creed's price rise (tomorrow!) and should have that in hand after I get back from holidays..... should be available from approx Aug 12th TBC.

skinny90 wrote: »
    Hey Pat

Have you creed millesime imperial?

If yes what price? :)

Don't have it sorry! Maybe 2020.....

Back in the hood here - will be sorting the few orders from the last two weeks over the next week, with deliveries recommencing week of the 12th. I'll list a few various odd and ends here as well in the next few days to clear the decks before the Autumn list.....

• Advertisement

Updated 07/08/19 :

I have the following available in hand* as of 07/08/2019:

Creed - Aventus: a few 50ml left @ €81 each. Bottles from the next split onwards will cost more due to a Creed price increase on Aug 1st.
    Creed - Aventus for Her: last 50ml left @ €93. This may or may not be split again before Christmas - if you want one for then, grab it now. Also one only 8ml in plastic bottle @ €20.
    Yves Saint Laurent - Rive Gauche Pour Homme: one only 10ml @ €16. Rive Gauche is a stone cold classic of barbershop scents.......yet YSL have recently discontinued it - a crazy decision! Already difficult to find online, with prices rising steeply. I expect to have more of this at a later date.
    Armani Prive - Vetiver d'Hiver: very nice citrus summer fragrance. One only 10ml (plastic) at €12 available.

*All juice is in hand (except Royal Mayfair - due this week) but there will be a little wait on 25 / 30ml splits as I need to get bottles in.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**A few odds and ends**

CREED
    Spice & Wood
    My personal number one fragrance, this is from Creed's top end Royal Exclusives line. Super classy spices and...err...woods (they really put a lot of effort into that name!), this is warm and inviting as well as versatile. Has proven very popular in previous splits. RRP ~€385 / 75ml.
    €64.50 for 25ml, or €116.50 for 50ml. Not cheap, but this is actually a bargain price - just check that RRP. 150ml Last 25ml available.

.........................................................................................................................................

Royal Mayfair
    First confirmed bottle of this I have available. A cult favourite from Creed, this is a classy combination of eucalyptus and pine. Feels a bit more mature than Aventus. RRP ~€210 / 50ml.
    "top notes of gin and lime are blended with aromatic pine in an uplifting burst of green glassy freshness. The heart is a bouquet of dewy rose in all its multi-faceted grace & opulence contrasted with the creamy headiness of tuberose. Blue mentholated eucalyptus & bitter orange give another stylish twist to this unique and unorthodox fragrance."
    €74 for 50ml. A great price given this retails for the same price as Aventus. Only 100ml available and I don't expect to have this back again for the foreseeable. Last 50ml available.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PARFUMS DE MARLY
    Herod
    If you know your niche fragrances, you probably know of Herod. Arguably Parfum de Marly's most popular scent (or is it Layton?), this sweet tobacco is dense stuff and great winter wear. RRP €160 / 75ml.
    €22 for 10ml, €51 for 25ml. One 25ml and three 10ml available.

ATELIER COLOGNE
    Musc Imperial
    Another from my favourite freshy house Atelier Cologne. This is one of their highest rated on review sites and differs a bit from their usual fayre in that the citrus is dialled back in favour of fig and blackcurrant, and a woody drydown. It's a bit 'heftier' than the average Atelier but its fruity scent still makes it great summer wear. Of course the big noise about this is how similar it smells to Aventus.....personally I don't see it myself in the opening, although the drydown is in the vein of Aventus' drydown. Opening reminds me of Fico di Amalfi by Acqua di Parma. RRP €60 / 30ml.
    Reduced price of €26 for 25ml or €43.50 for 50ml. 150ml 75ml available.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Cindyss

Could I get 25mls Creed, spice and wood. Please IM me and I can arrange payment and shipping, presume there is a procedure but don't know it sorry.

Hi Pat.

I'm halfway through current bottle of S&W so i'll take 25ml off you please and thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭carq

50 Ml of spice and wood please pat

• Registered Users Posts: 18 celbridge74

Hi Pat,

Could I order 25ml Creed Spice and Wood and 50ml Creed Aventus. I've never ordered before so if you let me know the procedure that would be great.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 manicdee

I will take 10ml of Rive Gauche. Thanks

Split the Parfums de Marly Herod tonight so have 1 x 25ml and 3 x 10ml (1 glass, 2 plastic) available, ready to go. Really nice fragrance. Sweet tobacco with a fruity touch.

Spice & Wood: last 25ml available now. Royal Mayfair: last 50ml left.

Musc Imperial: 75ml left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Split the Parfums de Marly Herod tonight so have 1 x 25ml and 3 x 10ml (1 glass, 2 plastic) available, ready to go. Really nice fragrance. Sweet tobacco with a fruity touch.

Spice & Wood: last 25ml available now. Royal Mayfair: still 2 x 50ml left.

Musc Imperial: 75ml left.

Hi pat, I’ll take the spice & wood.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

And 25ml of the Musc imperial

Just to let folks know that I ordered 25/30ml bottles from my supplier earlier.....and it turns out they're on holidays from today until the 20th! I don't expect to have these bottles now until the 23rd or 26th, and am aiming to ship requests with these sizes on the week of the 26th. This does not affect 10 / 50ml splits (have these to hand) but these will be delayed if there is a 25/30ml in the same request. On the plus side, I'm going back to cube bottles for 25/30ml splits for the time being - those of you who've got them previously will know that they're really nice bottles.

edit: actually they've given me a delivery date for next week.....hopefully I'm benefiting from being a good customer.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I need a fix of Tom Ford, Tobacco Vanille... any deals going? :)

mrcheez wrote: »
    I need a fix of Tom Ford, Tobacco Vanille... any deals going? :)

I don't have any TV at the moment. I may have some later this year - depends on clearing out a bunch of other stuff first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

Hey Pat, can I order 25ml of Atelier Musc Imperial and the the 10 ml Armani Prive - Vetiver d'Hiver please?

Got the Vetiver from you recently and love it, it would be nice to have a 10ml travel one in addition to the last.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,729 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I don't have any TV at the moment. I may have some later this year - depends on clearing out a bunch of other stuff first.

Cool, well would you mind PM-ing me when you get a batch in pls?

I have to unfollow this thread due to the frequency of posts :) ... You'll have a guaranteed buyer here!

mrcheez wrote: »
    Cool, well would you mind PM-ing me when you get a batch in pls?

I have to unfollow this thread due to the frequency of posts :) ... You'll have a guaranteed buyer here!

Sure, noted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭Naos

Hey Pat,

Can I get the last 25ml Atelier Musc Imperial and 25ml Parfums de Marly Herod?

Of that mini lot from last week, I've got the following left:

Aventus: a few 50ml left.
    Aventus for Her: one 50ml left.
    Parfums de Marly - Herod: two 10ml left (one glass, one plastic IIRC).
    May have 25ml Musc Imperial; awaiting confirmation from someone on a bottle.

Also, a couple more available in 10ml! Ready to go.
    Amouage - Jubilation XXV: three 10ml available (1 glass, 2 plastic IIRC) @ €22 each. A classic and a good intro to this Omani house.
    Issey Miyake - Nuit d'Issey: Noir Argent: two 10ml available (plastic) @ €12 each. Not the usual Issey light citrus, this is somewhat darker. Very high score on Fragrantica but I personally prefer Noir Ambre and Or Encens from the heavier Issey stuff.

Of that mini lot from last week, I've got the following left:

Aventus: a few 50ml left.
    Aventus for Her: one 50ml left.
    Parfums de Marly - Herod: two 10ml left (one glass, one plastic IIRC).
    May have 25ml Musc Imperial; awaiting confirmation from someone on a bottle.

Also, a couple more available in 10ml! Ready to go.
    Amouage - Jubilation XXV: three 10ml available (1 glass, 2 plastic IIRC) @ €22 each. A classic and a good intro to this Omani house.
    Issey Miyake - Nuit d'Issey: Noir Argent: two 10ml available (plastic) @ €12 each. Not the usual Issey light citrus, this is somewhat darker. Very high score on Fragrantica but I personally prefer Noir Ambre and Or Encens from the heavier Issey stuff.

Pat, can I add a 10 ml of Amouage - Jubilation to my order please?

Thanks!

Another very securly packed package received with gratitude, thanks again Pat! My wee fragrance collection is growing.

Such a fun hobby.. I think I may just be addicted to spending money.

• Advertisement

Brand NEW list of stuff just gone out by email. Will stick it up here once I get it all coded and tagged.....

Advertisement