Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Brand NEW list of stuff just gone out by email. Will stick it up here once I get it all coded and tagged.....

Too many goddamn choices!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Brand NEW list of stuff just gone out by email. Will stick it up here once I get it all coded and tagged.....

Just going throuhg the list Pat. I'll sent email ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 36 D-K

Is anyone able to subscribe to these emails? Or could someone pass it onto me?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

D-K wrote: »
    Is anyone able to subscribe to these emails? Or could someone pass it onto me?

I'll be posting stuff here in a few days - just takes a while to correctly tag all the images etc for Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

Pat, what are the chances of you doing a spice and wood split again?

• Advertisement

jim o doom wrote: »
    Pat, what are the chances of you doing a spice and wood split again?

I'm always on the lookout for a deal on it (hey, it's my #1 fave!) that may make it relatively affordable for members (given the stratospheric RRP) but just had a quick check there and not seeing anything at a price that I think would work.....so not for the moment anyway. But you never know......

People who've emailed me: I'll be back to you once I've lined up all the requests - may take a day or two! Note the the 'cheap' Aventus is well gone and further bottles will be at the new price of €85 for 50ml as Creed upped their prices on the first of this month (RRP for 50ml was also raised to €210 BTW). A few other bits are gone too. Also, the Tuscan Leather Intense may not be as easy to get hold of as expected - but I'll sort that and confirm any changes before requesting payment.

Thanks Pat, I will absolutely 100% be buying a chunk of spice and wood when it next becomes available, it's absolutely incredibly nice..

but at that retail price.. I could buy several bottles of 21 year old Bushmills for 75ml of it :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Thanks Pat, I will absolutely 100% be buying a chunk of spice and wood when it next becomes available, it's absolutely incredibly nice..

but at that retail price.. I could buy several bottles of 21 year old Bushmills for 75ml of it :eek:

Yea, but does it smell as good?

begbysback wrote: »
    Yea, but does it smell as good?

It smells pretty good and it definitely tastes nicer than cologne :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Cindyss

Hello pat, do you have C for women available in 20ml, thanks

• Advertisement

Cindyss wrote: »
    Hello pat, do you have C for women available in 20ml, thanks

Yes, will drop you an email.

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭pm.

Be with you Friday pat

Updated 28/08/19 :

Bottle sizes
    Glass bottles: 10ml, 25 / 30 ml (same bottle), 50ml.
    Plastic bottles: 10ml, 20ml.

Note 20ml splits are available in plastic bottles only

Shipping
    Courier: €12.50 for up to 5 or 6 bottles depending on size. This option must be used for glass bottles.
    An Post: €4.50 - only available for plastic bottles (10 / 20ml). Max seven 10ml or three 20ml bottles. Not tracked or insured!

I also have the following available in hand as of 28/08/2019:

Creed - Aventus: a few 50ml left @ €85 each.

Fragrance names below are linked to Fragrantica reviews.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**NEW STUFF**

CREED
    Green Irish Tweed *on the way*
    375x500.474.jpg

This legend has been feeling a bit forgotten recently – there hasn’t been a split in many months. Let’s try to fix that! Needs no introduction but suffice to say it’s fresh, green and classy, and eminently suited for the workplace. RRP €190 / 50ml.
    €80 for 50ml in a cube decant bottle. ~ 3 bottles available.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TOM FORD
    Oud Wood Intense *in hand*
    375x500.46767.jpg

Tom Ford’s smooth Oud Wood has long been a splits favourite. This recent Intense flanker (at an even higher price bracket) certainly lives up to its name and is a much deeper, richer scent - Oud Wood given a bad boy makeover. The oud is still there but given some serious animal oomph – this fragrance most certainly its own beast and not in any way redundant if you already have the original. This is much more a night time fragrance, and is perhaps a bit too agressive for the office. RRP €245 / 50ml.
    €66.50 for 25ml, or €120 for 50ml in cube decant bottles. 125ml available.

HERMES
    Terre d'Hermes EdT *on the way*
    9232045015070.jpg
    A stone cold classic! Jean-Claude Ellena's Terre d'Hermes was a monster hit and it's easy to see why - it's effortlessly masculine, yet easy to wear and appropriate for just about any occasion; you really can't go wrong with it. Grapefruit and orange open the show leading to a vetiver, wood, pepper and flint dry down that carries a very 'professional' vibe. I've listed the Parfum version several times previously - this is the Eau de Toilette so expect somewhat lower longevity but a little extra projection. The two are not identical scents - consensus is that the EdT is a bit 'brighter' than the parfum, and tips the scales more towards citrus than the parfum - but I would suggest that owning both would be unnecessary.
    €23 for 20ml (plastic), or €32.50 for 30ml (glass).

Good availability on the following: 50ml+ left *in hand*

489334.jpg

Memo - Russian Leather
    A ‘had a sniff, had to split it’ here. Memo Paris are an upmarket French brand, but with a strong Irish connection (the co-founder is from Tipperary). The house is perhaps best known for its Leather series of scents – Irish Leather and African Leather are the most well known, but I prefer Russian Leather. There’s leather obviously, but also a very strong undercurrent of green woods – pine and cypress feature, along with others (for those that know it, there’s a touch of a more restrained Amouage Beach Hut here), making it quite a fresh take on leather. Unisex. Bottle and large leather box are quite dramatic. So is the RRP at €205 / 75ml.
    €26 for 10ml, €49.50 for 20ml, €60.50 for 25ml or €106.50 for 50ml. 50ml portion comes in original 75ml bottle and leather box. Note there is a scratch on the box.

................................................................................................................

Aramis - Perfume Calligraphy: Saffron
    A cult hit, with a very high review score, this is now discontinued. A unisex blend of dusky saffron, beeswax and rose. Smoky, but smooth and soft. Quite an Arabic / Oriental vibe.
    €12.50 for 10ml, €23.50 for 20ml, €33.50 for 30ml or €46 for 50ml. 50ml portion comes in original 100ml bottle with wooden stopper and box.

................................................................................................................

Maison Margiela - By the Fireplace *on the way*
    It's back! I was cleared out of several bottles of this previously. Smoke, chestnut, vanilla, clove - it's a Christmas night in bottled - and just as cosy. RRP €105 / 100ml.
    €15.50 for 10ml, €29.50 for 20ml, or €43.50 for 30ml. 40ml left.

Mancera - Red Tobacco
    The name gives the game away here - tobacco is front and centre with a supporting cast of vanilla, cinnamon and oud, amongst others. A warm, rich fragrance, best suited for winter wear. Very good reviews. Performance is off the scale, even for a Mancera (and that's saying something) - this is nuclear strength juice which I'd swear actually gets stronger after a couple of hours! Great value for money. This one is quite hard to find, and I've never seen a split of it listed - get it while you can as this bottle is all I have.
    €15 for 10ml, €27 for 20ml, €39 for 30ml, or €62 for 60ml €54 for 50ml. 60ml 50ml portion in original 120ml bottle and box.

Medium availability on the following: 30 - 40ml left *in hand*
    489335.png

Atkinson's - 41 Burlington Arcade
    A limited edition from the historic Emblematic Collection, 41 Burlington Arcade was released to mark the opening of their flagship store in Mayfair (at you guessed it.....41 Burlington Arcade). “Centred around Liquorice and the revelation of its sensual charms, darkly bittersweet and earthy tones have been sublimated with vivid notes of pink pepper from Reunion Island, West Indian Bay leaf from Dominica and Indonesian Patchouli. Floral transparent notes have been dialed up to deliver freshness and vivacity.” Sounds nice? It is nice! RRP €179 / 100ml.
    €13.50 for 10ml, €24.50 for 20ml, or €35 for 30ml. 30ml 20ml available.

Montale - Spicy Aoud
    A typical Montale medicinal oud in the background, with saffron and orange leading the charge. Dark and smooth. Unisex, but leaning feminine to my nose. RRP €65 / 50ml.
    €12.50 for 10ml, €24 for 20ml, or €34 for 30ml. 40ml available.

Cartier - L'envol de Cartier eau de parfum
    Inspired by mead, this is a honeyed iris and tobacco smell. Easy to wear, good for autumn. Some commentators note a resemblance to Dior’s iconic Fahrenheit. Note this is the stronger EdP, not the eau de toilette.
    €11 for 10ml, €20.50 for 20ml, or €28.50 for 30ml. 40ml 30ml available.

Etat Libre d'Orange - Vierges et Toreros
    Creamy cognac, leather, nutmeg and spices. For me, this is pretty close to Maison Marliega’s Jazz Club – if you missed that, you could do worse than pick this up. RRP €135 / 100ml.
    €14 for 10ml, €26.50 for 20ml, or €37.50 for 30ml. 40ml available. 30+ml portion comes in original 100ml bottle / box.

Last chance on the following - 20ml or less left *mostly in hand*

Amouage - Jubilation XXV
    An Oriental legend, this is perhaps Omani house Amouage's most popular male fragrance. It's easy to see why - frankincense, myrrh, oud and a myriad other exotic smells combine to make one of the definite regal scents - smell like a king! And relatively accessible for an Amouage too. RRP €240 / 50ml.
    €22 for 10ml. Two Last one available, already bottled in plastic - ready to go.

Parfums MDCI
    Rare availability from this highly regarded boutique French house. I have one 10ml available of each of the following: Chypre Palatin (male), Cuir Cavalier (male) and Fetes Persanes (unisex). All very well reviewed.
    €25 for 10ml.

Issey Miyake - Noir Argent
    Highly rated flanker from the Nuit d'Issey line - darker than the usual Issey fare, and more Autumn appropriate.
    €12 for 10ml. Two available, already bottled in plastic - ready to go.

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Baccarat Rouge 540 eau de parfum
    Back by popular demand! This is super sweet but expertly cut with greener scents so that it remains light rather than cloying. Unisex, and a bit of a compliment getter. RRP €195 / 75ml.
    €24 for 10ml. One only. ETA for this split mid - late Sept.

Mancera - Hindu Kush
    Named after a type of cannabis, this features the herb, but very much in the background so don’t worry too much about wearing this in work or out’n’about – you won’t have the drug squad breaking down the door. Front and centre we have incense, spices and amber. Potent – a little goes a long way (hey....it’s Mancera).
    €25.50 for 20ml. One only, already bottled in plastic - ready to go.

Penhaglion's - Halfeti
    The best known of Penhaglion’s upmarket Trade Routes collection (at a higher Eau de Parfum concentration than their mainstream line), Halfeti is a departure from their stock-in-trade old school colognes, and a move towards a richer, warmer fragrance. Oud and cypress take the lead here, over a bed of woods and a hint of rose. Just right for autumn and winter. Unisex leaning masculine. RRP ~€95 / 30ml.
    €21 for 10ml. One only.

Atkinson's - The Odd Fellow's Bouquet
    English house Atkinson’s is perhaps best described as a slightly more playful Penhaglion’s. Apparently inspired by Lawrence of Arabia, this fragrance is designed to evoke the fireside luxuries of a London gentlemen’s club in days gone by. So expect leather, tobacco, amber, and booze....plenty of booze. You’ll see plenty of comparisons to Tom Ford’s Tobacco Vanille but they’re pretty wide of the mark IMHO except in the most general sense. One reviewer mentions a hookah pipe – that’s a better example to me. RRP €130 / 100ml.
    €12.50 for 10ml. One only.

Clive Christian - C for Women
    Something for the ladies form the self proclaimed makers of “the world’s most expensive perfume”. C for Women is “a celebration of uninhibited womanliness. The accord of Jasmine Absolute and Rose give this white floral a delicious and voluptuous creaminess”. Note this is the older, discontinued C for Women formulation, which has far better reviews than its recent replacement, C Green Floral with Scottish Heather. RRP a whopping ~€300 / 50ml.
    €17 for 5ml. One only, already bottled in glass - ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

Hi Pat I'll take 10ml of Amouage - Jubilation XXV

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭SteM

Can you put me down for 20ml of Red Tobacco please?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Updated 28/08/19 :

CREED
    375x500.474.jpg

This legend has been feeling a bit forgotten recently – there hasn’t been a split in many months. Let’s try to fix that! Needs no introduction but suffice to say it’s fresh, green and classy, and eminently suited for the workplace. RRP €190 / 50ml.
    €80 for 50ml. ~ 3 bottles available.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This doesn't happen to be the 50ml Black Creed bottle of GIT, Pat, or is it your own 50ml decanted bottle?

Passenger wrote:
    This doesn't happen to be the 50ml Black Creed bottle of GIT, Pat, or is it your own 50ml decanted bottle?

No, my usual cube decant bottle. Would be a hell of a bargain for a retail bottle alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Would be a hell of a bargain for a retail bottle alright!

Had to ask. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Baccarat Rouge 540 eau de parfum
    Back by popular demand! This is super sweet but expertly cut with greener scents so that it remains light rather than cloying. Unisex, and a bit of a compliment getter. RRP €195 / 75ml.
    €24 for 10ml. One only. ETA for this split mid - late Sept.

put me down for that for now. Il email you later with other requests.

edit...

see below

Issey Miyake - Noir Argent (both)

D'oh - gob****e here forgot to include one of the new listings yesterday.........

HERMES
    9232045015070.jpg
    A stone cold classic! Jean-Claude Ellena's Terre d'Hermes was a monster hit and it's easy to see why - it's effortlessly masculine, yet easy to wear and appropriate for just about any occasion; you really can't go wrong with it. Grapefruit and orange open the show leading to a vetiver, wood, pepper and flint dry down that carries a very 'professional' vibe. I've listed the Parfum version several times previously - this is the Eau de Toilette so expect somewhat lower longevity but a little extra projection. The two are not identical scents - consensus is that the EdT is a bit 'brighter' than the parfum, and tips the scales more towards citrus than the parfum - but I would suggest that owning both would be unnecessary.

• Advertisement

Pat, received my 2 bottles today, the plastic ones via an post, arrived mega quick, well packed, no problems whatsoever.

I personally prefer the glass bottles, but really, for smaller purchases and cheaper post, they are absolutely ideal and have no negative effect on the juice within.

Both frags are lovely with some serious strength. 1 spray jobbies!!

D'oh - gob****e here forgot to include one of the new listings yesterday.........

HERMES

The OH got me this as a wedding day present and boy did I wear the hell out of it. A fantastic fragrance if you can get your hands on it

Pat, received my 2 bottles today, the plastic ones via an post, arrived mega quick, well packed, no problems whatsoever.

I personally prefer the glass bottles, but really, for smaller purchases and cheaper post, they are absolutely ideal and have no negative effect on the juice within.

Both frags are lovely with some serious strength. 1 spray jobbies!!
    I much prefer glass bottles myself but I guess the plastic ones make it easier to try out a range of stuff!
    Mc Love wrote:
    The OH got me this as a wedding day present and boy did I wear the hell out of it. A fantastic fragrance if you can get your hands on it

Yup, really can't go wrong with Terre d'Hermes.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭muggles

Potentially, but only if I got a good discount as I'm not sure a split based off RRP would be good enough value. Unfortunately Byredo is very rarely found at discount!

On the lookout for Gypsy Water also Pat...if you were to be able to get your hands on it! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

Missed this earlier but I'll take the cuir cavalier. You can hold it until next package if it suits better

The Invasion Barbare is really nice.I'll let you know how the C for women goes :)

I dont know much about fragrances but to me it seems like what I would call a classical type scent, take from that what you want. Might not suit the younger wearer, but who knows, I'm talking out of my hoop :D

Saw this review on fragrantica (might be better than what I just wrote):
    The best I can do to accurately describe this is....

....Imagine God had a pencil made only for God. As this is God's very own pencil it smells sort of like a pencil but a much, much better smelling pencil than you or I could ever hope to acquire..... a divine pencil that smells only as a pencil made for God could smell.

Now imagine God sharpened this divine pencil with a pencil sharpener that, again, is made only for God....

Invasion Barbare smells like the heavenly pencil shavings left behind by God after God has sharpened God's very own divine pencil with God's very own divine pencil sharpener.....

....With a slightly powdery note on top.

Mc Love wrote: »
    The Invasion Barbare is really nice.I'll let you know how the C for women goes :)

I dont know much about fragrances but to me it seems like what I would call a classical type scent, take from that what you want. Might not suit the younger wearer, but who knows, I'm talking out of my hoop :D

Saw this review on fragrantica (might be better than what I just wrote):

There's another review there I like where a fellow was dressed shabbily on a weekend - scraggy beard etc - but once he put on Invasion Barbare felt he had to shave and put on a smart casual outfit. Definitely that kind of scent - masculine, but cool and clean. Sort of like Green Irish Tweed without the green.

Know what you mean re classic type scents too - have thought myself only this summer that it's what I like best. After draining my decant of Eau Sauvage (on the go since the 60s), it's been Penhaglion's Castile in use mostly this summer - a soapy, clean, classical cologne, with a supporting line up containing other neroli and/or citrus fragrances that may well have fit in just fine a couple of generations ago. Along the same lines, I also find myself appreciating barbershop fragrances more and more - Invasion Barbare is one (although I don't find it especially classic barbershop), along with Sartorial, Rive Gauche etc. Had a sniff of Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza recently - mmmm, it's good.....

Updated 2/9/19 :

Bottle sizes
    Glass bottles: 10ml, 25 / 30 ml (same bottle), 50ml.
    Plastic bottles: 10ml, 20ml.

Note 20ml splits are available in plastic bottles only

Shipping
    Courier: €12.50 for up to 5 or 6 bottles depending on size. This option must be used for glass bottles.
    An Post: €4.50 - only available for plastic bottles (10 / 20ml). Max seven 10ml or three 20ml bottles. Not tracked or insured!

I also have the following available in hand as of 2/9/2019:

Creed - Aventus: last 50ml left from current flacon @ €85.

Fragrance names below are linked to Fragrantica reviews.

**NEW STUFF**

CREED
    375x500.474.jpg

€80 for 50ml in a cube decant bottle. Last 50ml bottle available. May not be back before Christmas if you're considering it for then.

TOM FORD
    Oud Wood Intense *in hand*
    375x500.46767.jpg

Tom Ford’s smooth Oud Wood has long been a splits favourite. This recent Intense flanker (at an even higher price bracket) certainly lives up to its name and is a much deeper, richer scent - Oud Wood given a bad boy makeover. The oud is still there but given some serious animal oomph – this fragrance most certainly its own beast and not in any way redundant if you already have the original. This is much more a night time fragrance, and is perhaps a bit too agressive for the office. RRP €245 / 50ml.
    €66.50 for 25ml, or €120 for 50ml in cube decant bottles. 125ml available.

HERMES
    9232045015070.jpg

Good availability on the following: 50ml+ left *in hand*

Memo - Russian Leather
    A ‘had a sniff, had to split it’ here. Memo Paris are an upmarket French brand, but with a strong Irish connection (the co-founder is from Tipperary). The house is perhaps best known for its Leather series of scents – Irish Leather and African Leather are the most well known, but I prefer Russian Leather. There’s leather obviously, but also a very strong undercurrent of green woods – pine and cypress feature, along with others (for those that know it, there’s a touch of a more restrained Amouage Beach Hut here), making it quite a fresh take on leather. Unisex. Bottle and large leather box are quite dramatic. So is the RRP at €205 / 75ml.
    €26 for 10ml, €49.50 for 20ml, €60.50 for 25ml or €106.50 for 50ml. 50ml portion comes in original 75ml bottle and leather box. Note there is a scratch on the box.

Aramis - Perfume Calligraphy: Saffron
    A cult hit, with a very high review score, this is now discontinued. A unisex blend of dusky saffron, beeswax and rose. Smoky, but smooth and soft. Quite an Arabic / Oriental vibe.
    €12.50 for 10ml, €23.50 for 20ml, €33.50 for 30ml or €46 for 50ml. 50ml portion comes in original 100ml bottle with wooden stopper and box.

Mancera - Red Tobacco
    The name gives the game away here - tobacco is front and centre with a supporting cast of vanilla, cinnamon and oud, amongst others. A warm, rich fragrance, best suited for winter wear. Very good reviews. Performance is off the scale, even for a Mancera (and that's saying something) - this is nuclear strength juice which I'd swear actually gets stronger after a couple of hours! Great value for money. This one is quite hard to find, and I've never seen a split of it listed - get it while you can as this bottle is all I have.
    €15 for 10ml, €27 for 20ml, €39 for 30ml, or €62 for 60ml €54 for 50ml. 60ml 50ml portion in original 120ml bottle and box. 50ml left.

Medium availability on the following: 30 - 40ml left *in hand*

Montale - Spicy Aoud
    A typical Montale medicinal oud in the background, with saffron and orange leading the charge. Dark and smooth. Unisex, but leaning feminine to my nose. RRP €65 / 50ml.
    €12.50 for 10ml, €24 for 20ml, or €34 for 30ml. 40ml available.

Inspired by mead, this is a honeyed iris and tobacco smell. Easy to wear, good for autumn. Some commentators note a resemblance to Dior’s iconic Fahrenheit. Note this is the stronger EdP, not the eau de toilette.
    €11 for 10ml, €20.50 for 20ml, or €28.50 for 30ml. 40ml 30ml available.

Etat Libre d'Orange - Vierges et Toreros
    Creamy cognac, leather, nutmeg and spices. For me, this is pretty close to Maison Marliega’s Jazz Club – if you missed that, you could do worse than pick this up. RRP €135 / 100ml.
    €14 for 10ml, €26.50 for 20ml, or €37.50 for 30ml. 40ml available. 30+ml portion comes in original 100ml bottle / box.

Last chance on the following - 20ml or less left *mostly in hand*

A limited edition from the historic Emblematic Collection, 41 Burlington Arcade was released to mark the opening of their flagship store in Mayfair (at you guessed it.....41 Burlington Arcade). “Centred around Liquorice and the revelation of its sensual charms, darkly bittersweet and earthy tones have been sublimated with vivid notes of pink pepper from Reunion Island, West Indian Bay leaf from Dominica and Indonesian Patchouli. Floral transparent notes have been dialed up to deliver freshness and vivacity.” Sounds nice? It is nice! RRP €179 / 100ml.
    €13.50 for 10ml, €24.50 for 20ml, or €35 for 30ml. 30ml 20ml available.

Maison Margiela - By the Fireplace *on the way*
    It's back! I was cleared out of several bottles of this previously. Smoke, chestnut, vanilla, clove - it's a Christmas night in bottled - and just as cosy. RRP €105 / 100ml.
    €15.50 for 10ml or €29.50 for 20ml. 20ml left.

Amouage - Jubilation XXV
    An Oriental legend, this is perhaps Omani house Amouage's most popular male fragrance. It's easy to see why - frankincense, myrrh, oud and a myriad other exotic smells combine to make one of the definite regal scents - smell like a king! And relatively accessible for an Amouage too. RRP €240 / 50ml.
    €22 for 10ml. Two Last one available, already bottled in plastic - ready to go.

Parfums MDCI
    Rare availability from this highly regarded boutique French house. I have one 10ml available of each of the following: Chypre Palatin (male), Cuir Cavalier (male) and Fetes Persanes (unisex). All very well reviewed.
    €25 for 10ml.

Mancera - Hindu Kush
    Named after a type of cannabis, this features the herb, but very much in the background so don’t worry too much about wearing this in work or out’n’about – you won’t have the drug squad breaking down the door. Front and centre we have incense, spices and amber. Potent – a little goes a long way (hey....it’s Mancera).
    €25.50 for 20ml. One only, already bottled in plastic - ready to go.

Atkinson's - The Odd Fellow's Bouquet
    English house Atkinson’s is perhaps best described as a slightly more playful Penhaglion’s. Apparently inspired by Lawrence of Arabia, this fragrance is designed to evoke the fireside luxuries of a London gentlemen’s club in days gone by. So expect leather, tobacco, amber, and booze....plenty of booze. You’ll see plenty of comparisons to Tom Ford’s Tobacco Vanille but they’re pretty wide of the mark IMHO except in the most general sense. One reviewer mentions a hookah pipe – that’s a better example to me. RRP €130 / 100ml.
    €12.50 for 10ml. One only.

Clive Christian - C for Women
    Something for the ladies form the self proclaimed makers of “the world’s most expensive perfume”. C for Women is “a celebration of uninhibited womanliness. The accord of Jasmine Absolute and Rose give this white floral a delicious and voluptuous creaminess”. Note this is the older, discontinued C for Women formulation, which has far better reviews than its recent replacement, C Green Floral with Scottish Heather. RRP a whopping ~€300 / 50ml.
    €17 for 5ml. One only, already bottled in glass - ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

Go on shur.
    I'll take what's left of the Clive and Fireplace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Gomer Pyle

Hi Pat, first time shopper.

Could I get the Creed - Aventus 50 ml & Terre d'Hermes EdT 30ml. Thanks

Advertisement