Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Gomer Pyle wrote: »
    Hi Pat, first time shopper.

Could I get the Creed - Aventus 50 ml & Terre d'Hermes EdT 30ml. Thanks

Sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dr. Gadget

Well Pat was looking for 50ml of green irish tweed if you had it?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,571 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

First time shopper too, could I be put down for 50ml of Irish tweed and 50ml of aventus.

Dr. Gadget wrote: »
    Well Pat was looking for 50ml of green irish tweed if you had it?
    First time shopper too, could I be put down for 50ml of Irish tweed and 50ml of aventus.

All good! Last 50ml Green Irish Tweed now left folks.

Creamy Goodness: all Aventus I have currently on hand is allocated so you're down for the next flacon to come in (unless there's a non payer). I'm away most of next week, and half of the week after, so it'll probably be week of the 23rd before your stuff ships.

Creamy Goodness: all Aventus I have currently on hand is allocated so you're down for the next flacon to come in (unless there's a non payer). I'm away most of next week, and half of the week after, so it'll probably be week of the 23rd before your stuff ships.

No worries that suits me better as I'm travelling next week, What's the best way to send payment details?

• Advertisement

No worries that suits me better as I'm travelling next week, What's the best way to send payment details?

All info just landed in your inbox!

Awesome thanks for a speedy response :)

Awesome thanks for a speedy response :)

And you Sir for speedy payment!

Big batch of splitting last night! The Green Irish Tweed had leaked slightly somewhere along the line so the last available split of that is slightly short at 47ml rather than 50ml - knocking a fiver off the price to €75 for that one.

Tom Ford Oud Wood Intense: whoah, this is one serious mother of a fragrance! Several reviews out there say it bears no relation to the original Oud Wood, but I disagree. The same oud-y note is still there but amped up and extra force added by the inclusion of more goodies. The official notes list castoreum (an animalic type smell) and cypress but I'd swear there is a big bunch of leather in there (maybe that's the castoreum?), as well as an almost oil / petrol scent, a la Dior Fahrenheit. Imagine a car mechanic doused in Oud Wood wearing a new leather jacket and you're getting there - although it smells rather better than that may suggest! It's definitely not as much of a 'dumb reach' as the original though and caution would be advised in a close quarters office environment, especially as it is bloody strong. I think this could be an absolute cracker for a winter night out.

Mancera Red Tobacco: great scent. I don't get much of the listed oud, rather a sweet and spicy tobacco. Some similarity to Tobacco Vanille but only vaguely and not as 'sticky'. Performance is insane. I put one spray on the back of my hand last night which I washed multiple times as I was splitting, and then had a shower this morning - and it's still coming through stronger than the Penhaglion's I put on this morning!

Issey Miyake Noir Ambre: the amber and tonka push this far away from the typical Issey freshies. Cosy but with a little cocoa kick. Get it while you can - only the odd bit of discontinued stock available online and it's very much a collector's item now.

Terre d'Hermes: not really much difference to the parfum version - maybe the citrus top notes are more prominent? Still an easy safe buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭SteM

Mancera Red Tobacco, have been looking forward to trying this since I saw some reviews online. Doesn't sound like a office scent going by your review 😊

• Advertisement

SteM wrote: »
    Mancera Red Tobacco, have been looking forward to trying this since I saw some reviews online. Doesn't sound like a office scent going by your review ��

I actually think it'd be ok for that environment provided you went easy on the sprayer. The sent itself is a pretty easy like (IMHO anyway), just gotta watch that potency. Late drydown (i.e. now, 18 hours after I put it on!) is lovely and spicy.

375x500.56324.jpg

I wouldn't normally consider Dior's Sauvage for splitting as it's everywhere. However, they have a new Parfum (NB not the already out Eau de Parfum or other flankers) version just out and the reviews suggests this is the best of the bunch - darker, less screechy, more mature. I'm about to order some Dior stuff and will include this if there's interest. Expect price of €17/32/46.50/67.50 for 10/20/30/50ml (50ml in original 100ml). Retail is €93 for 60ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mucky_Tackies

Hey bud, only seeing this thread. Chasing Hermes Terre d’Hermes. Can you PM with availability pricing etc please?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Trizo

Hi Pat,

Could you put me down for 20ml of the Hermes terre d’hermes if you have left , Thanks

Trizo wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Could you put me down for 20ml of the Hermes terre d’hermes if you have left , Thanks

Sure, 90ml left now after this allocation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭SteM

Sure, 90ml left now after this allocation.

Has the Red Tobacco shipped yet. If not could I get 20ml of Terre d’Hermès added to the package please? If its hassle then leave it.

SteM wrote: »
    Has the Red Tobacco shipped yet. If not could I get 20ml of Terre d’Hermès added to the package please? If its hassle then leave it.

No, you're good!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cenz77

How do I order some items please ? How long for delivery please ? I am in Dublin, Ireland. Thanks

How do I order some items please ? How long for delivery please ? I am in Dublin, Ireland. Thanks[/quote]

Could I get the Creed - Aventus 20 ml, Terre d'Hermes EdT 30ml, Green Irish Tweed 30ml & Red Tobacco 20ml. If some of these are not available, please replace with Sauvage 50ml. Is that alright ?

Thanks ðŸ‘

cenz77 wrote: »
    How do I order some items please ? How long for delivery please ? I am in Dublin, Ireland. Thanks

Could I get the Creed - Aventus 20 ml, Terre d'Hermes EdT 30ml, Green Irish Tweed 30ml & Red Tobacco 20ml. If some of these are not available, please replace with Sauvage 50ml. Is that alright ?

Thanks ðŸ‘

Will PM you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭padre78

Hey Pat,
    Can you put me down for 20ml of Hermes, 20ml of Dior Sauvage and 20ml of the issey miyake if it's still available.

Thanks

padre78 wrote: »
    Hey Pat,
    Can you put me down for 20ml of Hermes, 20ml of Dior Sauvage and 20ml of the issey miyake if it's still available.

Thanks

Good for the Hermes (last 20ml left of this now folks). Had a dropout on the Issey so you're in luck - have 20ml left!

Sauvage: haven't taken any other requests for it so didn't order it with some other Dior gear Friday. If you're looking for another 20ml to fill out the package, have a look at this recent post - much the same availability still IIRC, although the Red Tobacco is down to the last 20ml now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 Reppohc

Class business idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭padre78

Put me down for the last 20ml of the red tobacco. Cheers

padre78 wrote: »
    Put me down for the last 20ml of the red tobacco. Cheers

Nice choice. It'll keep you warm in winter!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Nice choice. It'll keep you warm in winter!

I prefer a bit of whiskey myself

Mc Love wrote: »
    I prefer a bit of whiskey myself

There probably is a whiskey scented frag out there! Not sure it'd be one for the workplace though.....

I'm off out of the country in the morning folks, back Friday evening - please excuse any delayed responses here or by email in the interim!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Trizo

Hi Pat , Terre d’hermes arrived this morning , lovely fragrance and all packaged perfectly as usual top Job , Thank you!

• Advertisement

Recieved my order yesterday P, thanks. Only opened today. Prompt delivery, extremely safe packaging. Very happy with purchase, many thanks. Shame that the demand for Sauvage was low. Thanks again

Advertisement