Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So is this result guaranteed? :p

Oh you're gonna be shoulder deep in flange when you wear Aventus. :eek: :cool:

this-guy.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=920

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So is this result guaranteed? :p

You also need height, charm and two drunk dutch girls!!

Its helps I am an Irish guy in London though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭stevveyg

My aventus is on route, I was reading out previous posts to my wife yesterday about it being a fanny magnet and how you pulled 2 Dutch women.. I'm going to Amsterdam on a stag next month so she wasn't impressed! Warned me the creed was staying at home!!

stevveyg wrote: »
    My aventus is on route, I was reading out previous posts to my wife yesterday about it being a fanny magnet and how you pulled 2 Dutch women.. I'm going to Amsterdam on a stag next month so she wasn't impressed! Warned me the creed was staying at home ???

Decant it into an empty bottle of Brut or Old Spice...she wont know a thing!!

And remember, what happens in The Dam stays in The Dam!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

I had some goodies arrive from Pat today -

2 x Aventus 50ml
    1 x Green Irish Tweed 50ml

I'm up to me tits here at work at the moment, so I'll post some thoughts on the scents later, but just wanted to say a big 'thank you' to Pat for all the effort and co-ordination gone into this, its truly appreciated.

I did give the Aventus a quick test spray, and having tried quite a few clones, nothing beats the original.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hi Pat,

Received my split of Hermes today and wanted to say thanks.

I've bought splits online before but nothing even comes close to the service you provide from beginning to end, from initial contact all the way through. Packaging and bottling are absolutely superb.

I know you said you're not making any money from this venture but you really should be.

I'll be back for more without doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Hi all,

It's time for a 'super exclusive' fragrance split!

It's Creed Spice and Wood which forms part of their ultra high end Royales Exclusives line - more details here. This is my all time favourite fragrance - it's a really rich, 'warm' scent which screams luxury; it's not as heavy as some Amouage though. This isn't available in Ireland to the best of my knowledge but retails at £320stg / €370 per 75ml bottle in the UK, and an eye watering $545 in the US.

I will be doing 25ml splits for a distinctly cheaper €61.50. I genuinely believe you will not find cheaper than this anywhere else worldwide - even with American splitters. This offer is time limited due to a promotion available to me - it really needs to be wrapped up within a week, preferably sooner - and I don't foresee having it this cheap again. If it goes out of stock in the meantime, we're probably out of luck. If you're interested post here. Shipping is extra (€12.50) but of course I'll be happy to send it with other splits if you have some coming. Timeline shouldn't be too long - just need to order bottles (next couple of days - including bottles for SMW, VIW, Himalaya and Royal Oud splits if you're waiting for them).

But hurry folks - I've offered this to previous purchasers already and there are only three slots left in a second flacon - and I won't be doing a third!

Paully D wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Received my split of Hermes today and wanted to say thanks.

I've bought splits online before but nothing even comes close to the service you provide from beginning to end, from initial contact all the way through. Packaging and bottling are absolutely superb.

I know you said you're not making any money from this venture but you really should be.

I'll be back for more without doubt.

Cheers - glad to help! I hope to upgrade my packaging soon - awaiting samples of adhesive silver bottle labels at the moment, as I feel having nice labels would give that professional touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Really gutted i'm missing the Spice and Wood. Holidays need to be paid for :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,038 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Received mine today. Thanks for that Pat. Great communication at all times. Very professional
    Nearly missed the delivery though due to being stuck in a 3 hour meeting at work. But got to call him back just before he left.

I definitely can't fault the packaging anyway. If anyone receives a bottle that's damaged, then it's safe to say it's not due to negligence from Pat.

Both Aventus and Green Irish Tweed smell great. Will give the grade in the form of number of Dutch girls later. :D
    Got them just before a stag in Liverpool so may be in the form of Liverbirds.

• Advertisement

Pat & myself are launching a signature fragrance - TwoDutchGirls

60% of the time, it works every time!

Stay tuned...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Count me in for spice and wood please!

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Edser

New customer here. Please count me in for the Wood and Spice.

Can you PM me payment details, etc.

Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Terre de Hermes and Poivre Electrique arrived today, impeccably packaged as usual.

Initial impressions -

Hermes is lovely and fresh, quite subtle and will be added to my work selections..
    The Poivre is unusual, rather reminds me of the incense at mass!
    Nice though, and definitely one I would never have tried without Padraig's splits, so thanks once again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Aventus has the wow factor, it's universally popular for a reason, a must have for anyone big into their frags. Check out Youtube if you need to know anything other than the fact that it smells fantastic.

Green Irish Tweed is a safer, clean n' green scent - the performance for me has been excellent. About 10 hours now and its still projecting about a foot. A great daily scent.

Looking forward now to some of the other goodies Pat has planned. Top man, don't hesitate to get on board if you're interested.

Pat, what kind of atomizers do you currently use, trying to figure out how much I dispense with each spray...will give me an idea of when I may need to reorder ha ha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

I would like to join up on these splits. Op can you pm me the details of how to make payment

UsedToWait wrote:
    definitely one I would never have tried without Padraig's splits
    Yeah, that's one of the plus points of splits - get to try a niche scent without risking a load of money!
    jpb1974 wrote: »
    Aventus has the wow factor, it's universally popular for a reason, a must have for anyone big into their frags. Check out Youtube if you need to know anything other than the fact that it smells fantastic.

Green Irish Tweed is a safer, clean n' green scent - the performance for me has been excellent. About 10 hours now and its still projecting about a foot. A great daily scent.
    Yeah, Aventus and GIT cover 'different territory' so are not mutually exclusive - there's room for both in any wardrobe!

Looking forward now to some of the other goodies Pat has planned. Top man, don't hesitate to get on board if you're interested.
    Have some cool stuff planned. Have a huge amount of juice on the way to me and will work through current orders (plus any new Aventus, GIT, etc) for next couple of weeks (I have about 40 packages due to go out!) as well as confirming new pricing and tidying this thread up a bit. Going on holidays early July and will launch new stuff after this.
    frag420 wrote: »
    Pat, what kind of atomizers do you currently use, trying to figure out how much I dispense with each spray...will give me an idea of when I may need to reorder ha ha!!
    I don't have a spec for them but, looking around, I imagine they put out around 0.1ml per full squirt. I'm trying to sort my bottle and atomiser supply at the moment - at the moment I'm using tall 50ml bottles which are very good quality, but are a bit too tall for my liking - i.e. could be easily knocked.
    BTW I could actually make the splits cheaper if I used cheaper / lighter bottles but I really think decent juice deserves decent bottles!

I would like to join up on these splits. Op can you pm me the details of how to make payment
    All in the OP! Let me know what you want. I realise the OP is a bit behind in terms of lists but I will be tidying it soon when I confirm new pricing.

Count me in for spice and wood please!
    Edser wrote: »
    New customer here. Please count me in for the Wood and Spice.

Can you PM me payment details, etc.

Ed

Done - payment PMs sent.

Just one slot left on Spice and Wood flacon #2 at €61.50 + shipping folks! Last chance saloon - I very much doubt you'll see this super exclusive fragrance anywhere for this price again! Split is 100% on as I'll take the last slot if noone else does (as well as one from flacon #1).

I don't have a spec for them but, looking around, I imagine they put out around 0.1ml per full squirt. I'm trying to sort my bottle and atomiser supply at the moment - at the moment I'm using tall 50ml bottles which are very good quality, but are a bit too tall for my liking - i.e. could be easily knocked.
    BTW I could actually make the splits cheaper if I used cheaper / lighter bottles but I really think decent juice deserves decent bottles!
    pricing.

nice one pat!!

Also, payment just sent for latest order, thanks again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Gimme Stitches

Done - payment PMs sent.

Just one slot left on Spice and Wood flacon #2 at €61.50 + shipping folks! Last chance saloon - I very much doubt you'll see this super exclusive fragrance anywhere for this price again! Split is 100% on as I'll take the last slot if noone else does (as well as one from flacon #1).

I'll take this if still available

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Add me to the reserve list for Creed Spice and Wood please!

Spice and Wood flacon #2 now full; payment requests all gone out.

frag420 wrote: »

Just for you frag, I just did a quick experiment! I can confirm the sprayers in the 25ml and 50ml bottles I'm currently (subject to change) sending are seriously beast mode atomisers and put out a whopping 0.13ml per full depression of the actuator. This is in line with genuine Creed atomisers - as said before, I prefer to spend more on quality components as I think these scents deserve it. I could knock a few quid off the price by using thin, coloured glass, medicine bottles with white plastic sprayers but I wouldn't be happy sending them out.

BTW I had a look in Brown Thomas today - they have Creed's new 50ml Aventus bottles in......cost €195.50 :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

I had a look in Brown Thomas today - they have Creed's new 50ml Aventus bottles in......cost €195.50 :rolleyes:.

Their pricing has just gone mad, hasn't it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭supue

Anyone got any nice storage options for all of their new scents? Direct sunlight is an issue for degrading aftershaves before anyone asks

update 12/6/17 - new prices listed and lists tidied

New developments, info, etc:
    1. Price increase on all new splits. This includes all slots on Aventus flacon #7 and slots 5 - 10 on GIT #4.

2. New prices: Creed Millesime line (Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, etc) €62/50ml; Terre d'Hermes Parfum €28/25ml; Atelier Cologne standard line €30/25ml, Azur / Metal lines €43/25ml; Amouage Memoir €27/10ml.

3. The increase covers future payments to Revenue, as well as investment in equipment. Prices still represent a huge reduction on retail pricing or a chance to try a niche scent without breaking the bank - or both.

4. From late summer I expect to standardise bottles used for splits.

5. I hope to begin using quality labels in the next few weeks for a professional touch - awaiting samples at the moment.

6. Unfortunately I need to reiterate this: if you put your name down, you're committing to pay when asked.

7. Major expansion of offerings mid summer including entire Tom Ford Private Blend line and lots of niche (Montale / Mancera / Le Labo / Acqua di Parma / Heeley), as well as the best of designer scents........and something for the ladies!

***VERY IMPORTANT***: Do not request a split unless you have read through all the information in the OP, particularly in regard to the requirement to pay when asked, and shipping costs.

Splits with fewest slots left:
    Hermes #6: 1 slot.
    Aventus #7: 3 2 1 slots.
    GIT #4: 4 slots.
    Payment requests for these three splits going out soon.

Serge Lutens Chergui: 4 slots.
    Atelier Poivre #2: 6 slots.
    Atelier Oud Saphir: 8 slots.
    Amouage Memoir: 9 slots.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Open splits

Creed
    All Creeds €62 / 50ml
    No need to rush - Creeds will remain 'perma-open' and I'll keep doing them as long as people want them! i.e. when one split fills, I'll open another flacon for ordering. Note all Creeds - especially Aventus - are subject to short delays in getting stock at the supplier.

AVENTUS
    nd.9828.jpg

The legend! No other niche fragrance has received a fraction of the attention as Creed’s pineapple / smoke concoction. If the tales are to be believed, one squirt of this will have women flocking to your bed and other men cowering before you! Can the reality match the vast hype? Of course not – but I have to say it is really nice. Long lasting too – a few squirts will do you for the whole day. So why doesn’t everyone rush to the shop to pick some up and then seduce some virgins? Because it costs so bloody much! The newly launched Aventus 50ml bottles retail at approximately €200 – but wouldn’t you rather forego the packaging and pay ~70% less instead?!

Flacon #7
    1. Redreddick
    2. Erik Shin
    3. writhen
    4. supue
    5. ChunLi
    6. dmc17
    7. Gimme Stitches
    8. somechancer
    9. moffitman22

.......................................................................................................................................

GREEN IRISH TWEED
    cregitm_aedp20-01__7.jpg

Flacon #4
    1. miltonkrest
    2. POOLER
    3. longshanks?
    4. JIdontknow
    5. Erik Shin
    6. Gimme Stitches

.....................................................................................................................................

OTHER CREEDS
    Virgin Island Water, Royal Oud, Original Vetiver, Silver Mountain Water, Himalaya, Bois du Portugal, Millesime Imperial, etc

I'm happy to split these or any other Creeds, but I'm not sure if there is enough interest. If you're after any, just let me know.

Amouage
    Amouage is a luxury perfume house established in 1983 by the Sultan of Oman, who hoped to revive and redefine the ancient Omani art of perfumery uses the traditional materials of Middle Eastern perfumery, such as frankincense and myrrh.

I can do the brand new Amouage Figment if people want, but price would be higher

MEMOIR - an opinion divider!
    €27/10ml
    nd.10145.jpg
    Bottle #1
    1. Padraig Mor

Hermes
    TERRE D’HERMES PARFUM (PURE PERFUME)
    €28 / 25ml
    This is one of THE best mass market designer men’s fragrances. If I had to have only one bottle of fragrance, it would be this. Why? It’s suitable for every occasion but still smells classy. The scent itself opens with a kind of grapefruit blast before settling down to a long lasting woody smell. A commentator I saw somewhere online put it best – this smells very ‘professional’ (even though I couldn’t really define what makes a fragrance smell professional!). I hummed and hawed about splitting this as it’s widely available but in the end decided to go with the highest concentration available – Parfum (AKA pure perfume – much stronger than the Eau de Toilette concentration this mostly sells in) so go easy on that trigger.

61yGqmGLSaL._SY355_.jpg

Bottle #6
    1. eoinm1
    2. eoinm1
    3. LesIsMore
    4. dmc17
    5. somechancer

Atelier Cologne
    I've been working my way through the large number of offerings from Atelier Cologne so you don't have to! Many of their colognes are in a similar vein - light, fresh - but not all. These are some of the best (IMO):

..........................................................................................................................................

POIVRE ELECTRIQUE - €43 / 25ml
    o.37176.jpg
    I got a sample of this and was blown away. Very unlike most of their range, this is much 'darker' and more a nighttime fragrance with a blast of pepper and a long release of incense and wood. I get quite a Creed Spice and Wood vibe from it.

Bottle #2
    1. POOLER
    2. supue
    3. looperman1000
    ..........................................................................................................................................

OUD SAPHIR - €43 / 25ml

nd.30817.jpg
    Another 'bad boy' from Atelier - this is a really nice, creamy leather fragrance; a bit more 'wearable' than Tuscan Leather.
    Bottle #1

SERGE LUTENS
    Chergui EAU DE PARFUM
    €26 / 10ml
    Frankly, I don't know much about this one other than it seems to be a very highly regarded sweet / amber / tobacco fragrance. Anyone fancy a punt?

CHERGUI
    nd.2762.jpg
    Bottle #1
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. looperman1000

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Completed splits

CREED AVENTUS

Creed Aventus eau de parfum
    Flacon #1
    1. Padraig Mor #1
    2. Padraig Mor #2
    3. dar83
    4. dendof
    5. uncle_sam_ie
    6. Quazzie
    7. Clonmel1000
    8. beertons?
    9. Mitch Buchannon
    10. martineatworld

Flacon #2
    1. Keyzer Non payer - spot taken by longshanks
    2. Iwouldinmesack
    3. frag420
    4. OldRio
    5. y0ssar1an22
    6. Manzoor14
    7. supue
    8. UsedToWait
    9. knifey_spoonie
    10. dudeeile

Flacon #3
    1. longshanks Moved to Flacon #2. Spot taken by D Hayes.
    2. patspost
    3. s_carnage
    4. jpb1974
    5. jpb1974
    6. JIdontknow
    7. MickH503
    8. stevveyg
    9. Rjd2
    10. Relikk

Flacon #4
    1. DuffleBag
    2. Cyal8r
    3. Supue
    4. Relikk
    5. statto25
    6. CastorTroy
    7. wetlandsboy
    8. deandean
    9. Knex
    10. ciaran76

Flacon #5
    1. sunny2004
    2. Cyrus
    3. JayReale
    4. Kaizersoze81
    5. Chester Copperpot
    6. looperman1000
    7. SalthillHead
    8. scurran19
    9. Padraig Mor
    10. RocketRaccoon

Flacon #6 - ETA week beginning June 19th
    1. return guide
    2. Cabo
    3. Easy Rod
    4. kevmcdonnell
    5. Robson99
    6. TimeToShine
    7. stryker mcqueen
    8. 542779
    9. POOLER
    10. jackrussel

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CREED GREEN IRISH TWEED

Flacon #1
    1. s_carnage
    2. ike
    3. capefear
    4. Mitch Buchannon
    5. MickH503 
    6. Rod Munch
    7. frag420
    8. Cyal8r
    9. Manzoor14
    10. Supue

Flacon #2
    1. stryker mcqueen
    2. Clonmel1000
    3. y0ssar1an22
    4. jpb1974
    5. dudeeile
    6. Relikk
    7. looperman1000
    8. Ch1co
    9. CastorTroy
    10. dar83

Flacon #3 - ETA week beginning June 19th
    1. hollypink
    2. Bartyman
    3. Genius2013
    4. moby2101non payer; slot to Rjd2
    5. ciaran76
    6. Knex.
    7. SalthillHead
    8. Vic Ferrari
    9. cabo
    10. Manzoor14

CREED VIRGIN ISLAND WATER - ETA week beginning June 26th

Flacon #1
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. jpb1974
    3. quadrifoglio verde
    4. Jidontknow
    5. jpb1974

CREED SILVER MOUNTAIN WATER - ETA week beginning June 26th

Flacon #1
    1. Mitch Buchannon
    2. Ch1co
    3. Genius2013
    4. Ch1co
    5. capefear

CREED HIMALAYA - ETA week beginning June 26th

Flacon #1
    1. looperman1000
    2. looperman1000
    3. LesIsMore
    4. jackrussel
    5. Redriddick

CREED ROYAL OUD- ETA week beginning June 26th

Flacon #1
    1. Manzoor14
    2. looperman1000
    3. Manzoor14
    4. wetlandsboy
    5. JayReale
    6. LesIsMore
    7. 542779
    8. longshanks
    9. y0ssar1an22
    10. jpb1974

CREED SPICE AND WOOD - ETA week beginning June 26th

Flacon #1
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. Padraig Mor #2
    3. looperman1000
    4. y0ssar1an22
    5. frAg420
    6. Manzoor14
    7. jpb1974
    8. capefear
    9. Genius2013
    10. jackrussel

Flacon #1
    1. Mitch Buchannon
    2. POOLER
    3. keane2097
    4. Ch1co
    5. Clonmel1000
    6. Relikk
    7. supue
    8. Mik da Man
    9. Edser
    10. Gimme Stiches

AMOUAGE

Amouage Jubilation XXV
    1. Padraig Mor #1
    2. Padraig Mor #2
    3. OldRio
    4. OldRio
    5. y0ssar1an22
    6. supue
    7. quadrifoglio verde
    8. knifey_spoonie

Interlude - ETA week beginning June 19th
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. dudeeile
    3. looperman1000
    4. LesIsMore
    5. JayReale
    6. Easy Rod
    7. wetlandsboy
    8. Padraig Mor #2
    9. POOLER
    10. jackrussel

TERRE D’HERMES PARFUM (PURE PERFUME)

Bottle #1
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. dendof
    3. Mitch Buchannon
    4. martineatworld
    5. Clonmel1000

Bottle #2
    1. Iwouldinmesack
    2. y0ssar1an22
    3. frag420
    4. dudeeile
    5. longshanks

Bottle #3
    1. UsedToWait
    2. D Hayes
    3. dar83
    4. deandean
    5. OldRio

Bottle #4
    1. Paully D
    2. Kaizersoze81
    3. Vic Ferrari
    4. quadrifoglio verde
    5. Cyrus

Bottle #5 - ETA week beginning June 12th
    1. return guide
    2. Robson99
    3. looperman1000
    4. jackrussel
    5. POOLER

ATELIER COLOGNE

Orange Sanguine cologne absolue
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. y0ssar1an22
    3. supue
    4. UsedToWait
    5. beertons
    6. patspost
    7. capefear
    8. MickH503

Poivre Electrique
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. capefear
    3. moby2101non payer; slot to TimeToShine
    4. UsedToWait
    5. stevveyg
    6. martineatworld
    7. y0ssar1an22
    8. LesIsMore

BERGAMOTE SOLEIL - ETA week beginning June 19th
    Bottle #1
    1. martineatworld
    2. dar83
    3. dar83
    4. kevmcdonnell
    5. LesIsMore
    6. 542779
    7. looperman1000
    8. keane2097

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

Cheers for doing these splits Padraig, I'll definitely be placing an order soon! Have you any plans to do Tom Ford? Usually buy splits on Basenotes but would be nice to be able to pick up some Tobacco Vanille without the mad postage :D

Edit: Your last post went up when I was typing :o Looking forward to the new fragrances!

Cheers for doing these splits Padraig, I'll definitely be placing an order soon! Have you any plans to do Tom Ford? Usually buy splits on Basenotes but would be nice to be able to pick up some Tobacco Vanille without the mad postage :D

My first splits were Tuscan Leather and Tobacco Vanille! Yip, will be doing the entire Private Blend line. Expecting to offer them mid-July. Won't be the massive Creed - style savings though - it's basically impossible to get Tom Ford decanters at discounted prices so I'll be paying full retail, but you can still expect a significant saving over the comparative cost of buying a 30ml / 50ml bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 LesIsMore

Would be interested in Millesime Imperial if you are doing a split.

• Advertisement

LesIsMore wrote: »
    Would be interested in Millesime Imperial if you are doing a split.

I could do a 10 x 50ml split for €62 as above, but probably more viable would be getting a smaller flacon, which would be 5 x 50ml at €69 - happy to do it if the interest is there!

Advertisement