Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I met Padraig today to collect a bottle of Aventus, an absolute gentleman and top quality product. Thank you again Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭stevveyg

I'm only getting around to this now but I must commend pat and his amazing work! Couldn't fault a thing . I bought the aventus creed and the atelier electrique..
    I bought a 5ml sample of the creed off eBay for my wedding last year and my wife adored it so it's great to be able get a 50ml bottle at such a reasonable affordable price!
    She is looking forward to seeing what perfumes you will do in the future!
    I can't really add to what everyone else has said so thanks again pat, look forward to dealing with you again!

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Cheers for the cleaning up dude and updated pricelist. Thanks!

Can you put me down for ...
    1 x Poivre Electrique
    1 x CHERGUI

and will you PM or let me know how interest is going for the creeds....Virgin Island Water, Original Vetiver, Silver Mountain Water, Bois du Portugal, Millesime Imperial

Himalaya and Oud i already went for. I would be interested in these others...though?

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Pat how much will the Tom Ford range be...what size and what price, please?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

I met Padraig today to collect a bottle of Aventus, an absolute gentleman and top quality product. Thank you again Pat.
    A pleasure, anytime. Enjoy!

stevveyg wrote: »
    She is looking forward to seeing what perfumes you will do in the future!
    Will be doing at least one high end female perfume later in the year, but would be open to others if the demand is there. A lot of the ones I'm doing are unisex anyway.
    Can you put me down for ...
    1 x Poivre Electrique
    1 x CHERGUI

and will you PM or let me know how interest is going for the creeds....Virgin Island Water, Original Vetiver, Silver Mountain Water, Bois du Portugal, Millesime Imperial

Himalaya and Oud i already went for. I would be interested in these others...though?
    Done - finally some love for Chergui! It's one of the most recommended niche frags so I'm surprised no-one took a slot until now. Hopefully we can get a second split of Poivre Electrique over the line too - top, top juice in my opinion!

Re other Creeds: I'm happy to do any, but the interest needs to be there. I've done splits of VIW and SMW so I'm not sure if there's enough people after them to do another split? I had Original Vetiver and BdP listed but no-one took a slot, so took them down to declutter the list. Millesime Imperial could be a goer alright - would be interested myself.
    Pat how much will the Tom Ford range be...what size and what price, please?
    Haven't really got it to that level yet but will be 25ml or 50ml, or both. Price won't be as cheap as my first TF splits, but a rough guide would be 30 - 40% off comparative retail of a 50ml bottle. I might end up listing them sooner - depends on how quickly I get the current mass of orders done!

• Advertisement

Nice haul from the courier yesterday........
    120617%20bottles_zpsh2n6xdi5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4 somechancer

Hi Padraig, you got me out of the woodwork for this!

Id like to take a spot on Flacon #7 of Aventus and take the last spot on bottle #6 of Terre D'Hermes.

Many Thanks!

Hi Padraig, you got me out of the woodwork for this!

Id like to take a spot on Flacon #7 of Aventus and take the last spot on bottle #6 of Terre D'Hermes.

Many Thanks!

LOL - third post in 12 years! Done - payment requests for these due out early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 moffitman22

LOL - third post in 12 years! Done - payment requests for these due out early next week.

Similarly out of nowhere request.

Can you put me down for a spot on Flacon #7 of Aventus?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Padraig Mor, single handily reigniting the Boards community :pac:

• Advertisement

Similarly out of nowhere request.

Can you put me down for a spot on Flacon #7 of Aventus?

thanks

Done. That's one spot left now on Aventus flacon #7 - last orders!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Thanks again Padraig Mor. I recieved my package today.
    Thanks a million for all the effort you have put in getting the fragrances bought, split and dispatched.

Reviews :
    Green Irish Tweed : Very fresh clean/green smell and hinst of sweet lemon. A very tiny amount I sprayed and I can still smell it when I move my arm.
    Seems long lasting.

Aventus Creed: More dramatic smell with a hint of musk and wood mixed with a hint of fruit like pineapple. I also get a bit of smoke but I may be imagining it. This is a winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Virgin Island Water, Silver Mountain Water, Bois du Portugal,

I'd have interest in one or two of the above at some stage over the next while (once my bank balance has recovered from the others I bought! :P), so you might be able to get 5 names for a smaller flacon maybe if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

Package arrived today , thanks very much , packaging superb!!

Green Irish tweed and aventus , had never even heard of them before this thread lol ! Wow they are beautiful , had a shower after work got dressed and applied one spray of aventus and wandered past my wife to see if would get a reaction, let's just say it worked (insert sunglass emoji)

Not as good as the previous poster who pulled 2 Dutch girls but a wins a win.

Verdict . thanks pat , delighted with the service and communication throughout , very smooth process and now I have 2 top class fragrances for a fraction of the retail price

Ooh yeah, the good stuff is here.....
    20170615_205454_zpsq0l2xips.jpg
    Manzoor14 wrote: »
    I'd have interest in one or two of the above at some stage over the next while (once my bank balance has recovered from the others I bought! :P), so you might be able to get 5 names for a smaller flacon maybe if possible.
    Will probably offer these again in a few months.

Package arrived today , thanks very much , packaging superb!!

Green Irish tweed and aventus , had never even heard of them before this thread lol ! Wow they are beautiful , had a shower after work got dressed and applied one spray of aventus and wandered past my wife to see if would get a reaction, let's just say it worked (insert sunglass emoji)

Not as good as the previous poster who pulled 2 Dutch girls but a wins a win.

Verdict . thanks pat , delighted with the service and communication throughout , very smooth process and now I have 2 top class fragrances for a fraction of the retail price
    Cheers. My wife seems immune to the oul' Aventus though! :o

edit: I've a wedding next couple of days, so may be delayed in responding to messages.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I'll grab that last spot for the Aventus :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Got my package today. Genuinely first class service from top to bottom. Packaging was impeccable, rapid response time and very clear and concise whenever he was in touch. I honestly could not recommend it more and hope Padraig is making a few bob for his time. Will definitely buy in future!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭Naos

Hello Padraig, can you put me down the Creed Aventus & Green Irish Tweed please!

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭return guide

Package arrived yesterday, top class service from Pat.
    Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Collected mine from PM earlier. Everything is as fantastic as others have stated. Great work PM, you're a gent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

Having lurked for a while, I finally got in to BT to have a whiff of Aventus, and I'm sold.
    Can I be included in next Aventus flacon please?

These type of things is why I still love boards and maintain my faith in boardsies.

Thanks in advance.
    Davy

Last few requests noted. Good to hear that people are getting their packages OK - I probably go much further than necessary in protecting the bottles, but I'm paranoid about leaks!

Atelier Bergamote and Amouage Interlude decanted last night. Two completely different scents - proof that having more than one frag isn't ridiculous. The Bergamote is so 'juicy' and light; the Amouage is the other end of the scale entirely: a dense, rich scent that is incredibly strong - go easy on the trigger with this one I'd say!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

Got my package, it will be the weekend before I can get my OH's reaction as I'm away but for me the Green Irish Tweed is just beautiful!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

Hi Padraig, can you put me down for Terre D'hermes Parfum, Green Irish Tweed & Aventus.

Thanks
    Mark

Mthor5 wrote: »
    Hi Padraig, can you put me down for Terre D'hermes Parfum, Green Irish Tweed & Aventus.

Thanks
    Mark

Done. Note you're first on the list for a new bottle (#7) of Hermes - this split may take a little while to complete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Vic Ferrari

Hi Padraig, mine arrived last Friday, two lovely scents, (GIT and Terre D'Hermes),
    Great communication, packaging and service is top notch,
    Thanks Vic

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Badger2009

Hi Padraig, well done and thanks for this.

I'd be interested in green Irish tweed and Hermes d'Terre whenever you're planning on doing them again.

Payment requests for Aventus #7, GIT #4 and Hermes #6 gone out - if you should have got one, but didn't, let me know!

Badger2009 wrote: »
    I'd be interested in green Irish tweed and Hermes d'Terre whenever you're planning on doing them again.

No problem - GIT should be relatively quick, Hermes couple of weeks maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Received package today, haven't seen packaging like that since Narcos! Top job Padraig, much appreciated. :D

• Advertisement

dudeeile wrote: »
    Received package today, haven't seen packaging like that since Narcos! Top job Padraig, much appreciated. :D

LOL - the little parcels sealed up with packing tape would probably look highly suspicious if opened by Customs alright!

Advertisement