Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Current status of lists / orders below.

Slots left (ascending order):
    GIT #4: 1.
    Hermes #7: 3. 2.
    Serge Lutens Chergui: 3.
    Atelier Poivre Electrique: 5.
    Aventus #8: 7. 5. 4.
    Atelier Oud Saphir: 8.
    Amouage Memoir: 9.8.

I'm going to 'delist' the Oud Saphir and Memoir soon if there's no interest. I've tried the Oud Saphir and, if you like Tuscan Leather, you'll like this. The Poivre is one of my favourite 'finds' so far - very peppery and incense-y. Chergui is a bit of a legend in the niche community if anyone fancies chancing it!

I'm aiming to get all current splits (except Aventus #8 and Hermes #7, which haven't finished yet) delivered before I go on holidays July 8th. I'm then away for two weeks, and away again end July, but expect to offer a bunch of new stuff late July - I'd do it now only I don't want fragile packages arriving when I'm away.

Open splits

Creed
    All Creeds €62 / 50ml

AVENTUS

The legend! No other niche fragrance has received a fraction of the attention as Creed’s pineapple / smoke concoction. If the tales are to be believed, one squirt of this will have women flocking to your bed and other men cowering before you! Can the reality match the vast hype? Of course not – but I have to say it is really nice. Long lasting too – a few squirts will do you for the whole day. So why doesn’t everyone rush to the shop to pick some up and then seduce some virgins? Because it costs so bloody much! The newly launched Aventus 50ml bottles retail at approximately €200 – but wouldn’t you rather forego the packaging and pay ~70% less instead?!

Flacon #8 - ETA week beginning July 24th
    1. Naos
    2. DavyD_83
    3. Mthor5
    4. Richard Tea
    5. bonham23
    6. RoboRat

.......................................................................................................................................

GREEN IRISH TWEED
    cregitm_aedp20-01__7.jpg

Flacon #4 - ETA week beginning July 3rd
    1. miltonkrest
    2. POOLER
    3. longshanks
    4. JIdontknow
    5. Erik Shin
    6. Gimme Stitches
    7. Naos
    8. Mthor5
    9. Badger2009
    10. UsedToWait

Flacon #6 - ETA late July - mid August
    1. bonham23
    2. writhen

.....................................................................................................................................

OTHER CREEDS
    Virgin Island Water, Royal Oud, Original Vetiver, Silver Mountain Water, Himalaya, Bois du Portugal, Millesime Imperial, etc

I'm happy to split these or any other Creeds, but I'm not sure if there is enough interest. If you're after any, just let me know.

Amouage
    Amouage is a luxury perfume house established in 1983 by the Sultan of Oman, who hoped to revive and redefine the ancient Omani art of perfumery uses the traditional materials of Middle Eastern perfumery, such as frankincense and myrrh.

MEMOIR - an opinion divider!
    €27/10ml
    nd.10145.jpg
    Bottle #1
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. looperman1000

Hermes
    TERRE D’HERMES PARFUM (PURE PERFUME)
    €28 / 25ml
    This is one of THE best mass market designer men’s fragrances. If I had to have only one bottle of fragrance, it would be this. Why? It’s suitable for every occasion but still smells classy. The scent itself opens with a kind of grapefruit blast before settling down to a long lasting woody smell. A commentator I saw somewhere online put it best – this smells very ‘professional’ (even though I couldn’t really define what makes a fragrance smell professional!). I hummed and hawed about splitting this as it’s widely available but in the end decided to go with the highest concentration available – Parfum (AKA pure perfume – much stronger than the Eau de Toilette concentration this mostly sells in) so go easy on that trigger.

61yGqmGLSaL._SY355_.jpg

Bottle #6 - ETA late July - mid August
    1. Mthor5
    2. Badger2009
    3. RoboRat

Atelier Cologne
    I've been working my way through the large number of offerings from Atelier Cologne so you don't have to! Many of their colognes are in a similar vein - light, fresh - but not all. These are some of the best (IMO):

..........................................................................................................................................

POIVRE ELECTRIQUE - €43 / 25ml
    o.37176.jpg
    I got a sample of this and was blown away. Very unlike most of their range, this is much 'darker' and more a nighttime fragrance with a blast of pepper and a long release of incense and wood. I get quite a Creed Spice and Wood vibe from it.

Bottle #2
    1. POOLER
    2. supue
    3. looperman1000
    ..........................................................................................................................................

OUD SAPHIR - €43 / 25ml

nd.30817.jpg
    Another 'bad boy' from Atelier - this is a really nice, creamy leather fragrance; a bit more 'wearable' than Tuscan Leather.
    Bottle #1

SERGE LUTENS
    Chergui EAU DE PARFUM
    €26 / 10ml
    Frankly, I don't know much about this one other than it seems to be a very highly regarded sweet / amber / tobacco fragrance. Anyone fancy a punt?

CHERGUI
    nd.2762.jpg
    Bottle #1
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. looperman1000

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Completed splits

CREED AVENTUS

Creed Aventus eau de parfum
    Flacon #1
    1. Padraig Mor #1
    2. Padraig Mor #2
    3. dar83
    4. dendof
    5. uncle_sam_ie
    6. Quazzie
    7. Clonmel1000
    8. beertons?
    9. Mitch Buchannon
    10. martineatworld

Flacon #2
    1. Keyzer Non payer - spot taken by longshanks
    2. Iwouldinmesack
    3. frag420
    4. OldRio
    5. y0ssar1an22
    6. Manzoor14
    7. supue
    8. UsedToWait
    9. knifey_spoonie
    10. dudeeile

Flacon #3
    1. longshanks Moved to Flacon #2. Spot taken by D Hayes.
    2. patspost
    3. s_carnage
    4. jpb1974
    5. jpb1974
    6. JIdontknow
    7. MickH503
    8. stevveyg
    9. Rjd2
    10. Relikk

Flacon #4
    1. DuffleBag
    2. Cyal8r
    3. Supue
    4. Relikk
    5. statto25
    6. CastorTroy
    7. wetlandsboy
    8. deandean
    9. Knex
    10. ciaran76

Flacon #5
    1. sunny2004
    2. Cyrus
    3. JayReale
    4. Kaizersoze81
    5. Chester Copperpot
    6. looperman1000
    7. SalthillHead
    8. scurran19
    9. Padraig Mor
    10. RocketRaccoon

Flacon #6
    1. return guide
    2. Cabo
    3. Easy Rod
    4. kevmcdonnell
    5. Robson99
    6. TimeToShine
    7. stryker mcqueen
    8. 542779
    9. POOLER
    10. jackrussel

Flacon #7 - ETA week beginning July 3rd
    1. Redreddick
    2. Erik Shin
    3. writhen
    4. supue
    5. ChunLi
    6. dmc17
    7. Gimme Stitches
    8. somechancer
    9. moffitman22
    10. Mik da man

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CREED GREEN IRISH TWEED

Flacon #1
    1. s_carnage
    2. ike
    3. capefear
    4. Mitch Buchannon
    5. MickH503 
    6. Rod Munch
    7. frag420
    8. Cyal8r
    9. Manzoor14
    10. Supue

Flacon #2
    1. stryker mcqueen
    2. Clonmel1000
    3. y0ssar1an22
    4. jpb1974
    5. dudeeile
    6. Relikk
    7. looperman1000
    8. Ch1co
    9. CastorTroy
    10. dar83

Flacon #3
    1. hollypink
    2. Bartyman
    3. Genius2013
    4. moby2101non payer; slot to Rjd2
    5. ciaran76
    6. Knex.
    7. SalthillHead
    8. Vic Ferrari
    9. cabo
    10. Manzoor14
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CREED VIRGIN ISLAND WATER - ETA week beginning June 26th

Flacon #1
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. jpb1974
    3. quadrifoglio verde
    4. Jidontknow
    5. jpb1974

CREED SILVER MOUNTAIN WATER - ETA week beginning June 26th

Flacon #1
    1. Mitch Buchannon
    2. Ch1co
    3. Genius2013
    4. Ch1co
    5. capefear

CREED HIMALAYA - ETA week beginning June 26th

Flacon #1
    1. looperman1000
    2. looperman1000
    3. LesIsMore
    4. jackrussel
    5. Redriddick

CREED ROYAL OUD- ETA week beginning June 26th

Flacon #1
    1. Manzoor14
    2. looperman1000
    3. Manzoor14
    4. wetlandsboy
    5. JayReale
    6. LesIsMore
    7. 542779
    8. longshanks
    9. y0ssar1an22
    10. jpb1974

CREED SPICE AND WOOD - ETA week beginning June 26th

Flacon #1
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. Padraig Mor #2
    3. looperman1000
    4. y0ssar1an22
    5. frAg420
    6. Manzoor14
    7. jpb1974
    8. capefear
    9. Genius2013
    10. jackrussel

Flacon #2
    1. Mitch Buchannon
    2. POOLER
    3. keane2097
    4. Ch1co
    5. Clonmel1000
    6. Relikk
    7. supue
    8. Mik da Man
    9. Edser
    10. Gimme Stiches

AMOUAGE

Amouage Jubilation XXV
    1. Padraig Mor #1
    2. Padraig Mor #2
    3. OldRio
    4. OldRio
    5. y0ssar1an22
    6. supue
    7. quadrifoglio verde
    8. knifey_spoonie

Interlude
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. dudeeile
    3. looperman1000
    4. LesIsMore
    5. JayReale
    6. Easy Rod
    7. wetlandsboy
    8. Padraig Mor #2
    9. POOLER
    10. jackrussel

TERRE D’HERMES PARFUM (PURE PERFUME)

Bottle #1
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. dendof
    3. Mitch Buchannon
    4. martineatworld
    5. Clonmel1000

Bottle #2
    1. Iwouldinmesack
    2. y0ssar1an22
    3. frag420
    4. dudeeile
    5. longshanks

Bottle #3
    1. UsedToWait
    2. D Hayes
    3. dar83
    4. deandean
    5. OldRio

Bottle #4
    1. Paully D
    2. Kaizersoze81
    3. Vic Ferrari
    4. quadrifoglio verde
    5. Cyrus

Bottle #5
    1. return guide
    2. Robson99
    3. looperman1000
    4. jackrussel
    5. POOLER

Bottle #6 - ETA week beginning July 3rd
    1. eoinm1
    2. eoinm1
    3. LesIsMore
    4. dmc17
    5. somechancer

ATELIER COLOGNE

Orange Sanguine cologne absolue
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. y0ssar1an22
    3. supue
    4. UsedToWait
    5. beertons
    6. patspost
    7. capefear
    8. MickH503

Poivre Electrique
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. capefear
    3. moby2101non payer; slot to TimeToShine
    4. UsedToWait
    5. stevveyg
    6. martineatworld
    7. y0ssar1an22
    8. LesIsMore

BERGAMOTE SOLEIL
    Bottle #1
    1. martineatworld
    2. dar83
    3. dar83
    4. kevmcdonnell
    5. LesIsMore
    6. 542779
    7. looperman1000
    8. keane2097

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

I'd love to get Creed Millesime Imperial please, if there is enough demand to fill an order.

OP, any thoughts of doing Hermes Fraiche? Also interested if so.

Thanks

I'd love to get Creed Millesime Imperial please, if there is enough demand to fill an order.

Couple of people have asked so could be possible - anyone else interested? Would likely be a smaller 5 x 50ml split at a higher price though - €70 I'd say. Have a sample of it and it's nice alright.
    OP, any thoughts of doing Hermes Fraiche? Also interested if so.
    Could do if the demand is there. Not sure of cost though yet. Might stick it on in the lineup refresh in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Couple of people have asked so could be possible - anyone else interested? Would likely be a smaller 5 x 50ml split at a higher price though - €70 I'd say. Have a sample of it and it's nice alright.

QUOTE]

Cheers - if not stick me down for an Aventus, but preference is for the other one if its possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Dude...another testimonial coming your way.....

I was reading what others said about the packaging...and i was like, yeah...ok....but seriously, what an excellent job you did in packaging up! Not a snow globe's chance in hell of a breakage or leakage. Just not possible!

I am in absolute heaven. There is no way id afford or spend that amount of money on the array of scents i have received from you. I really went for so many different ones and i love them all!

Thanks so much for your detailed emails and communication. You're an absolute gentleman and as much as i've spent and ordered already, i think it would be rude not put in a cheeky order or two to keep the collection topped up!!! :)

I will be a +1 for Creed Millesime Imperial and also we might try and drum up a bit of support for the amouage memoir. If you could add me to that potential split and existing split, i'd appreciate.

Thanks so much mate and looking forward to the others that will be on the way!

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 ✭✭kevmcdonnell

Received my two scents today aventus creed and bergamote soleil. Both smell beautiful.

As everyone has already said, fantastic communication, fantastic packaging. Will be buying again when I can get somewhere to have a sniff of all the options.

Cheers padraig

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Got my (latest) package yesterday afternoon, so a quick review of what I've smelled so far. I could also mention the packaging and care put into the parcel (along with the quick postage and thorough email communications!) but I'm pretty sure by now everyone knows how good this is, so no need for any further on it! :)

Creed - GIT
    Oddly smells pretty much nothing like the name would suggest, or suggested to me anyway! I was expecting something a bit more earthy or smokey I think, but this one smells properly fresh and light. It's definitely slightly more suited to daytime/office usage than Aventus is and has a lovely subtle spice to it, to my nostrils anyway. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who like a lighter, sporty, fresh kind of smell. It has gone straight into circulation and I am wearing it today, it got the seal of approval from the other half as well, which is always a tricky one (she doesn't particularly like when I change my cologne, as I don't small like me, apparently).

Terre D'Hermes
    I have only smelled this from the slight vapours coming off the bottle so far, but will test it out properly tomorrow. Initial impression from it is good, it seems to again be a lighter fragrance and slightly more fruity than the Creed's, but I'll hold off on any further feedback until I have used it properly.

Atelier - Bergamote Soleil
    Lovely fresh and fruity fragrance. Funnily enough this one was actually bought for the other half as she smelled it previously and loved it, so she wanted in on the action. I have used it once previously myself as well and it is a lovely smell, definitely a daytime and even though I don't quite go for seasons, a summer time smell. Fits just as easily on men and women as well so it's most definitely a suitable unisex offering.

Cheers Pat for everything (to date!), great service and a gentleman to deal with. If you're on the fence, jump off and get yourself a treat, you won't regret it. :)

Cheers guys. Examining a few options to make the packaging process more efficient - it works, but it just takes so long!

I'd say Millesime Imperial is a goer as well - watch out for a split in July.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Badger2009

Cheers guys. Examining a few options to make the packaging process more efficient - it works, but it just takes so long!

I'd say Millesime Imperial is a goer as well - watch out for a split in July.

Definitely count me in for Millesime if it you're doing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Hello Padraig,

Can you stick me down for a Creed Aventus?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Hi Padraig,

Based on the reviews, can you put me down for the GIT please?

Also, is the Bergamote Soleil going to be listed again?
    If not, I'll just take another Terre d'Hermes to fill out the order.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭bonham23

Hi Padraig can you put me down for a creed aventus and a GIT. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭writhen

Hi Padraig, Could you put me down for a GIT please. Thanks.

Last few Aventus / GIT requests noted.

Just so people are clear re delivery timelines: I'm currently dealing with the 'different' Creeds (SMW, VIW, RO, Himalaya, Spice & Wood) and Hermes #6 - for the most part these also form part of the largest orders I have where people are getting up to six bottles in an order so will take a while to process. I expect getting these out the door to take me through next week. (I normally only ship between Mon and Wed BTW as I don't fancy the boxes sitting around a courier depot for a weekend). After this, you're looking at a schedule roughly as follows (obviously, where people are awaiting a later split, theirs won't ship until that is ready):

Aventus #7: I've received this today and hope to get them out week beginning July 3rd.
    GIT #4: Received today; due out w/b July 3rd.
    I'm then on holidays for two weeks from July 8th - I'll be taking orders (subject to wifi!) but obviously won't be shipping anything.
    Aventus #8: Received today (ordered ahead!); due out w/b July 24th (if I can get them out before holidays, I will, but I wouldn't presume this to be the case).
    GIT #5: I'll wait for this split to get maybe 7/8 signups and then order. If this happens in the next few days (so i can definitely receive the box before I go on holidays), I'll aim to get them out w/b July 24th. If not, you are looking at split delivery roughly early to mid August.
    Hermes #7: will be ordered with GIT #5, so same timeframes.

UsedToWait wrote: »

Also, is the Bergamote Soleil going to be listed again?
    If not, I'll just take another Terre d'Hermes to fill out the order.

Thanks again.
    I'm happy to do another bottle of Bergamote if the interest is there - it's one of my favourite 'finds' so far. I'll actually list a split of it later today hopefully. In fact, I'll take a split myself even though I already have a bottle! It's a big 'if' though - need to get 6 people signed up besides myself and yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Jrop

Hi Padraig,
    If you decide to a split for Creed In Love Black or White please put me down for a bottle

Jrop wrote: »
    Hi Padraig,
    If you decide to a split for Creed In Love Black or White please put me down for a bottle

Will be expanding to include 'da ladies' at some stage alright - subscribe to this thread for updates. Got a sample of Love in White and it seemed good anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Hi Padraig, can I order

Creed AVENTUS
    TERRE D’HERMES PARFUM

Will you send me a PM when you require payment as I only come onto boards infrequently or else I can give you my email address.
    Cheers, great idea !!

RoboRat wrote: »
    Hi Padraig, can I order

Creed AVENTUS
    TERRE D’HERMES PARFUM

Will you send me a PM when you require payment as I only come onto boards infrequently or else I can give you my email address.
    Cheers, great idea !!

Done. Drop me a PM with your email / name / address / Eircode / daytime phone. I prefer using email for communications anyway - my poor PM inbox is taking a battering these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Done, cheers... fantastic idea, hope it's going well for you :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

I'd be willing to jump on the Millesime Imperial bangwagon as well, and probably the Bergamote Soleil if it comes up again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Just to reemphasise what's been said already, incredible work Pat. I received my two scents on Wednesday perfectly packaged and all communication/instructions have been spot on.

I'd like to stick my name down for the TERRE D’HERMES PARFUM (PURE PERFUME)

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 LesIsMore

Any chance of a split of Amouage Reflection ?

LesIsMore wrote: »
    Any chance of a split of Amouage Reflection ?

Absolutely, although I'm not sure how much interest there is in the Amouage stuff - while Jubi XXV and Interlude closed, Memoir has had only one sign up. Will add Reflection after holidays.

Got new classy heavy glass bottles for the Spice and Wood split........
    Spice%20Wood_zpsn7cl0htu.jpg
    30ml bottles BTW, so a bit of a gap at the top for the 25ml splits.

Apologies to anyone awaiting an email reply - literally haven't had a chance to sit at the computer all weekend; tackling them now!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

Just found this thread today and am now following it (my first follow I might add)

I'd be very interested in a couple of splits - Is Paypal an accepted payment option?

Dammer wrote: »
    Is Paypal an accepted payment option?

Yes, absolutely!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Is Creed aventus still open?

Are you doing a Tom ford tobacco vanille or Tuscan leather again?

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Is Creed aventus still open?

Are you doing a Tom ford tobacco vanille or Tuscan leather again?

Yip, 4 slots left in Aventus flacon #8 ATM; €62 / 50ml plus shipping. ETA late July due to holidays, but could be next week if I get ahead of orders (I have the flacon in hand). Apologies that the lists are a bit 'behind' - but I can't edit my old posts so must ask a mod and don't want to annoy them too often!

Tom Fords are 100% coming back when I'm back from holidays - expect to see updates re this mid - late July. Doing the whole Private Blend line if the interest is there. Tobacco Vanille and Tuscan Leather are a given. Price TBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

Yes, absolutely!

Cool.

Please stick me down for;

Creed Aventus and Creed GIT :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Cool, will take an aventus. Will pm you later

DT

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Advertisement

miltonkrest - no response to payment requests, no future splits. GIT#4 slot goes to bonham23. Guess I need to remind again: if you sign up, you're committing to pay! And if you can't for whatever reason, at least have the balls to tell me rather than have me chasing you for days!:mad:

Advertisement