Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

BTW if anyone is interested in Miller Harris - La Fumee Arabie (reviews), speak now or forever hold your silence! Needs another 20ml to get ordered - will strike it from the list in the next few days if that doesn't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭thehairyone

Hi pat. I haven't ordered in ages as my press is full to the brim with Fragrances.. but I'll make room for 20 ml of spice and wood if that last bit isn't taken. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Please send info on the whiskey!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,272 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Cazale wrote: »

Me to please.
    Might need a separate thread at this point

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Any spice and wood left mate?

• Advertisement

Hi pat. I haven't ordered in ages as my press is full to the brim with Fragrances.. but I'll make room for 20 ml of spice and wood if that last bit isn't taken. Thanks.
    TCP/IP wrote: »
    Any spice and wood left mate?

Spice & Wood all gone I'm afraid guys.:o

Mellor wrote: »
    Me to please.
    Might need a separate thread at this point

Your inbox is full Mellor! PM me your email address and I'll send on the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭Ginger83

Cazale wrote: »

me to please

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Caroleia

Received my four on Monday Pat, they're all great and were well received by himself

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Another package received as good as normal :)
    Thanks, Pat

• Advertisement

Caroleia wrote: »
    Received my four on Monday Pat, they're all great and were well received by himself

Great stuff! Apologies you didn't receive it until Monday - I posted it the previous Wednesday! Have seen quite a few days with both An Post and courier over the last week or so, so have started shipping earlier in the week. The delays are a pain in the ass TBH but to be expected I guess.....

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Another selection received today, and as per usual, very well packed.

Jovoy - Wow, what a monster room filler but in a very good way.
    I may keep an eye out for any others from this line if you plan to split them.

DrZeuss wrote: »
    Another selection received today, and as per usual, very well packed.

Jovoy - Wow, what a monster room filler but in a very good way.
    I may keep an eye out for any others from this line if you plan to split them.

So An Post got your package to you overnight, but Caroleia above had to wait five days! Se, that's what I'm talking about!

Glad you're enjoying - yeah, the Jovoy Private Label is a bona fide beast, sorry I didn't take some myself, may have to get more!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

So An Post got your package to you overnight, but Caroleia above had to wait five days! Se, that's what I'm talking about!

Glad you're enjoying - yeah, the Jovoy Private Label is a bona fide beast, sorry I didn't take some myself, may have to get more!

The silly season has begun very early this year, An Post seems to be fine here currently but I have noticed issues with other couriers lately.

Oh stick me down for another split of it if you are getting more, can see it being used a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Any POAL for Christmas Pat?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Oldref

Hi Pat - received my 3 earlier in the week. Top class as always!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭pm.

Hi pat

Received the juice thus week, perfect as always. Delighted with it

New email list is ready but having trouble sending it as Outlook no longer likes me - it'll arrive to you guys at some stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭flanno

Have the Christmas list ready :)

Les Senteurs Gourmandes - Thé Absolu
    Creed - Aventus
    Tom Ford - Vert de Bois
    By the Fireplace (20ml)

Thanks as always Padraig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

New email list is ready but having trouble sending it as Outlook no longer likes me - it'll arrive to you guys at some stage!

Looking forward to it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Alicja_T

can i Get 20mls of Valentino Oud essence, 10mls of Gucci oud intense, and 10mls of By the Fireplace?

Have finally worked my way through the email requests. Will be in touch with folks as soon as I can - may be a few days though, don't worry I haven't forgotten! Good few bits sold out quick - and am afraid I left it a bit late in the day to be able to order further bottles in before Christmas.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Hi Pat,

Any idea when you’ll have Creed “spice & wood” available again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Hi Pat,
    I'll take 50ml of the Baccarat Rouge 540 EdP if it's still available.

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Any idea when you’ll have Creed “spice & wood” available again.
    No timescale currently - definitely not 2020. Will keep a watching brief on it for Autumn 2021 but only if I can get a decent price on it.
    Hi Pat,
    I'll take 50ml of the Baccarat Rouge 540 EdP if it's still available.

Completely oversold but I have emailed the (many) disappointed requestees to say that if they're happy with Feb 2021 I'll do it again then, although can't guarantee pricing.

Unfortunately have been mailing quite a few people last couple of days to say they missed out on splits - as noted above, I just let the November list too late in the day to allow time to order additional bottles in in time for Christmas (list should have gone out start November, but I just had too much on my plate) - lesson learned for next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Pat, have you ever considered black saffron by Byredo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Paul Weller

Pat, have you ever considered black saffron by Byredo?

There was a "pulp" split last year, I'm actually wearing it tonight... I'd like gypsy water if it ever became available... but I don't think there's a huge amount of love for Byredo in here

I think Pulp is great although not for everyone.....but some of the Byredo range just leaves me scratching my head. Bal d'Afrique gets a lot of love but a sample I received was just....meh. I actually did do Gypsy Water last year. Obviously that's just personal opinion though, and mine carries no more weight thatn other's. Doesn't help that the pricing ain't cheap and - crucially - it's very rare to find Byredo at any sort of decent discount which makes the splits expensive....making them less likely to sell etc etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭jc77

Hi Pat,

Could you add me to anything about Whiskey splits also please?

Thanks

• Advertisement

jc77 wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Could you add me to anything about Whiskey splits also please?

Thanks

You might PM me your email address and I'll send the current details. I'm actually knocking them on the head anyway so the current lot is the last!

Advertisement