Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Sure go on I'll stick my name in the hat for 50ml of BDP if everyone else is. You know I'm good for the cash :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kalyke

I am in also.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

DrZeuss wrote: »
    540427.jpg

Will look at a 500ml split instead if that works for folks. Means no original bottles of course.....but price a good bit lower! Will email all Monday probably to confirm.

Decided to throw on Bois du Portugal today in honour of this thread...and "ole blue eyes"
    It is a great scent, to me it's with Vetiver & Santal as a trio of scents that "compliment" each other.
    To my mind, they belong together as a family unit... if anyone gets my daft meaning

BdP is a great scent, and one I'm surprised doesn't get more attention. It definitely shoots more mature than, say, Aventus though but in a classy refined way rather than 'old hat'.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

BdP is a great scent, and one I'm surprised doesn't get more attention. It definitely shoots more mature than, say, Aventus though but in a classy refined way rather than 'old hat'.

I’m interested in some of this also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

BDP new to me , may give it a go

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭jaybe1

I'll take 50ml too Pat haven't bought anything in a while. Not going anywhere but like to smell good sitting on the couch ��

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Would like to try
    Tom Ford VDB 20ml
    Shams Oud 10ml
    if possible?
    First time ordering here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭pm.

I'll take 50 mil bdp too pat

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Summer2020

I’ll take 50ml bdp also please

• Advertisement

Bois du Portugal: have twelve names here for ten slots so I'll put the last two names (pm. and Summer2020) on a waitlist if that's OK and sub you in in case of drop outs / changes.
    youngblood wrote: »
    Would like to try
    Tom Ford VDB 20ml
    Shams Oud 10ml
    if possible?
    First time ordering here!

Both of those are all gone I'm afraid - cleared almost everything out before Christmas! New stuff coming very soon.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Having a clear out of my shelves....all but one are from Pat!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

What's your favourite and what do you think of Halfeti?

Passenger wrote: »
    What's your favourite and what do you think of Halfeti?

I can't pick one tbh..
    Amouage Beach Hut... Tom Ford Oud Minerale, Italian Cyprus, . Baccarat 540 Rouge
    The Halfeti would be up there too, I have 3 or 4 Penhaligons.... hoping that Lord George gets a split some day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Bada Bing Boy

Any Hacivat coming up Pat???

Best smelling man in your area I'll wager. I do have a constant eye out for Lord George BTW but it's one that never seems to come on offer.
    Any Hacivat coming up Pat???
    So near and yet so far BBB.....spotted a deal but Brexit scuppered it. Then managed to snag an even better deal.....and supplier cancelled order as they had no stock. Am hoping to have good news on it shortly though.....;)

BTW in case anyone is looking for it, I have Aventus back in stock - will be bottling it up as soon as I persuade my lazy ass to get in gear!

New email list coming very soon with Creed, bunch of Tom Ford (including the very latest release), Amouage, Acqua di Parma, Bond No 9, Serge Lutens, Simone Andreoli, Frapin, Le Galion, Frederic Malle, Kilian....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Sounds like its going to be an expensive order for me with that list. Excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 6,671 ✭✭✭SteM

DrZeuss wrote: »
    I don't think they deliver direct to here, I ordered from them before but had to use Parcel Wizard.

It's a shame as they do have some cracking deals occasionally.

Great price on Avant-Garde there at the moment. Picked it up from Pat ages ago and have been looking for a decent price on full bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

Interested in Hacivat myself if you do get good news on that front!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Interested in Hacivat also! Reviews are good

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AppleMacBoy

Add me in also for Hacivat & BDP

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

Bond no 9 usually means something interesting and pricey. Big fan of whip by le Galion as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,572 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Waiting patiently pat 😂😂

Uncle_moe wrote: »
    Bond no 9 usually means something interesting and pricey. Big fan of whip by le Galion as well.
    Bond - interesting......but not too pricey TBH! And that's pretty lucky you're a fan of Whip!;)
    Waiting patiently pat 😂😂

For the email? Yeah, apologies - they're a pain to put together plus Outlook online is a pain in the hole these days with send limits so I'll probably have to go into the office to send the bloody thing even though I'm working from home!

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭CarefulNow!

I want to get involved here, how do I?

Just follow the thread... Pat will post the list of available / New scents and then you see what you like, select size and PM him...you send payment and then smellies go out via courier...it's quite easy to get involved

Hey, previous poster has it covered really but take a look at the 'small print' in the first post on this thread as well - all the details are there. List in OP is well out of date at the moment - should be updated within the next two weeks or so with new stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Uncle_moe

Bond - interesting......but not too pricey TBH! And that's pretty lucky you're a fan of Whip!;)

Nice one, Pat. Looking forward to the next list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Owenjones99

Hi Pat, first time buyer here, could you put me down for 50ml of Creed Aventus, Green Irish Tweed and Amouage Portrayal man. Thanks

Advertisement