Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Hi Pat, first time buyer here, could you put me down for 50ml of Creed Aventus, Green Irish Tweed and Amouage Portrayal man. Thanks

Hey. Good for the Aventus. Will put you down for the GIT as well - I need one more name on the list for this one to happen though......any takers?! Portrayal - I've only got 10ml left if that's any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Losendos

Hi Pat, potential first time buyer here. What is the price offer on GIT?

Losendos wrote: »
    Hi Pat, potential first time buyer here. What is the price offer on GIT?

It would be €80 for 50ml in one of my glass splits bottles. Courier shipping is additional at €12.50 (this covers as many bottles as I can fit in the box).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Owenjones99

Hey. Good for the Aventus. Will put you down for the GIT as well - I need one more name on the list for this one to happen though......any takers?! Portrayal - I've only got 10ml left if that's any good?

That’s good Pat. I’ll take the two 50ml and then the 10ml of Portrayal. Thanks!

That’s good Pat. I’ll take the two 50ml and then the 10ml of Portrayal. Thanks!

Last 10ml of Portrayal had gone before your post I'm afraid. Aventus is good; GIT needs one more name to go ahead. PM me your email address and I'll send you a payment request for the Aventus plus shipping, and add the GIT (no extra shipping) when that split is confirmed (hopefully shortly).

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

I will take 50ml of GIT mate.

TCP/IP wrote: »
    I will take 50ml of GIT mate.

Good stuff - GIT is on! Will send out payment requests etc tomorrow. Three slots left BTW if anyone wants to grab one.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Thanks for the GIT Pat! Ordered via my wife through not so subtle hinting 😀

jamieh wrote: »
    Thanks for the GIT Pat! Ordered via my wife through not so subtle hinting 😀

Was wondering where she appeared from alright! Enjoy - apologies we couldn't get it done for your birthday!

GIT and Bois du Portugal arrived safely today.
    Really surprise Bois du Portugal was not so popular as it really is a lovely scent.
    Thanks as always Pat.

• Advertisement

GIT and Bois du Portugal arrived safely today.
    Really surprise Bois du Portugal was not so popular as it really is a lovely scent.
    Thanks as always Pat.

Yip, big BdP fan here - it's lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 manicdee

Hey Pat, Sorry it's taken so long to post.
    The Creed BdP arrived safely,
    Love the 50ml bottle but the Juice is absolutely amazing. I spray and 12hrs of happiness follows. Thanks for making my year.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Bada Bing Boy

Hey Pat,

Received my package the other day, superb as always! Getting even harder to break into them:)

Thanks also for the original bottle, was a nice surprise!

Hacivat is lovely, not sure of the Aventus comparisons though ,find it a lot greener..

Intoxicated is really nice as well, will be lovely for a night out, when we have one again!

Thanks again..

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭JIdontknow

Got the package during the week Pat. Great packaging as always! Really like the creed bdp and also the penhaligons sartorial is very nice! Haven’t gotten around to trying them all yet but the Acqua Di Parma ebano is good too.
    Like the smaller glass rectangular bottles, I think they work well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭pm.

Hey also received the bdp last week 110% packaging as usual, love the new fragrance too

JIdontknow wrote: »
    Got the package during the week Pat. Great packaging as always! Really like the creed bdp and also the penhaligons sartorial is very nice! Haven’t gotten around to trying them all yet but the Acqua Di Parma ebano is good too.
    Like the smaller glass rectangular bottles, I think they work well.

Lot of love for the BdP going on....it's a cracker alright!

Yeah, the 25/30ml glass cubes are my favourite bottles.....very classy.

Some unwelcome news......Creed are upping their prices next month - seems to be pretty significant too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Loved the bottles Pat- Thanks a million!
    Wondering when I might be able to put in order again?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Lot of love for the BdP going on....it's a cracker alright!

Yeah, the 25/30ml glass cubes are my favourite bottles.....very classy.

Some unwelcome news......Creed are upping their prices next month - seems to be pretty significant too.

Pat any chance of getting some Creeds in before the price increase. Id be interested in SMW, VIW and Original Vetiver.

youngblood wrote: »
    Loved the bottles Pat- Thanks a million!
    Wondering when I might be able to put in order again?
    Have my new list ready - just need to write the blooming email! Next day or two I'd say....
    Pat any chance of getting some Creeds in before the price increase. Id be interested in SMW, VIW and Original Vetiver.
    Am lining up Neroli Sauvage and Aventus Cologne anyway. VIW will be in summer. Not that long since I did SMW and OV so not sure how much interest there is......must say I really like OV though, might stick it in. Haven't seen 500ml flacon pricing yet, but the 100ml stuff is jumping up ~20%.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Have my new list ready - just need to write the blooming email! Next day or two I'd say....

Am lining up Neroli Sauvage and Aventus Cologne anyway. VIW will be in summer. Not that long since I did SMW and OV so not sure how much interest there is......must say I really like OV though, might stick it in. Haven't seen 500ml flacon pricing yet, but the 100ml stuff is jumping up ~20%.

:) i love this stuff, I'm for 50ml of this please.

Could do with some more Tom Ford Grey Vetiver if it's on your radar again :D

• Advertisement

Any chance of getting TF Neroli Portofino if so I will take 50ml also will take 50ml of Neroli Sauvage.

Any chance of getting TF Neroli Portofino if so I will take 50ml also will take 50ml of Neroli Sauvage.

Might look at NP in summer, or even NP Forte if I can get a decent price on it......although I must say currently trying to get a decent price on anything is challenging! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Will also take some Neroli Sauvage!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Marcus-Aurelius

Interested in Aventus Cologne too Pat, 50ml should it be avail. Many thanks, R

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

I'll take 50ml of Neroli Sauvage too Pat.

No availability on 500ml Neroli Sauvage flacons it seems - might look at a 250 at slightly higher cost.

Should have a nice big update here in the next few days. In advance, just some unwelcome news - Creed are jacking up their prices big style in a week or so - up to 20%! If you're after some Aventus at the 'old' price of €85 for 50ml (and, in fairness, it's been that for a long time now) I have ~5 bottles left from a flacon arriving this week. New price likely to be €97 or so.

Also eyeing up a quick Virgin Island Water split if there's enough interest for 500ml of it at the old €80 / 50ml price. Haven't got new pricing on this but presume ~€90 or thereabouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Put me down for an Aventus and a Virgin Island Water if there is enough for a split on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭giggsirish

Will take one of the last Aventus Pat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭pm.

Hi pat

I'll take a Virgin Island Water if available

Advertisement