Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options
1145146147148149151»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

In the airport at the moment, not many bargains I can see there either except for the cheaper brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,556 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

The price of fragrances has indeed gone insane - although of course I'll always offer the best value I can get! New Tom Ford prices are now through the roof - Private Blend 50ml is the old 100ml price for instance. Creed - I'm paying significantly more than double for Aventus flacons compared to 6/7 years ago (hence why I don't just buy them in on spec anymore - too bloody expensive!).

Something which would be less obvious to many is that availability has been restricted a lot the last few years as well in that brands that were available from discounters at a reasonable ish price no longer are - for instance it's difficult to find Tom Ford 250ml decanters at all these days, never mind at a discount!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I got Bleu de Chanel EDP in Dublin Airport recently for €20 less than Brown Thomas.
    They are the price in duty free now that they were in shops a year or two ago

Advertisement