Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

Just saw this thread mentioned in the Bargain alerts... Its going to get busy for you Pat! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭chillinpenguin

Dammer wrote: »
    Just saw this thread mentioned in the Bargain alerts... Its going to get busy for you Pat! :D

Hi Pat,

I know i just sent you a DM but as the above has come to my attention please put me down for Aventus:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Padraig Mor
    If there is a 10ml of Mancera Cedrat Boise
    & 10ml of Aventus creed can you put me downand a 10ml of Heeley - Sel Marin
    will gladly paypal you the funds when/if there is any

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

daytob wrote: »
    Padraig Mor
    If there is a 10ml of Mancera Cedrat Boise
    & 10ml of Aventus creed can you put me downand a 10ml of Heeley - Sel Marin
    will gladly paypal you the funds when/if there is any

Mancera fine, and have it in hand. Heeley - hopefully, if enough people sign up! Aventus is only available in 50ml splits (currently €70, likely to drop) or 100ml retail bottles (€189.50).

I'll put you down for the Mancera and Heeley, and let me know what you want to do re Aventus. Shipping is €12.50 (for up to 5ish bottles) and I'll hold until they're all available.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

Alright Pat.

I'm down for a 25ml TF TV and a 50ml Aventus. Does that mean I qualify for the €62.50 price for the TF Arabian Wood?

If it does, I'll grab one off you this evening if you're around?

• Advertisement

Soarer wrote: »
    Alright Pat.

I'm down for a 25ml TF TV and a 50ml Aventus. Does that mean I qualify for the €62.50 price for the TF Arabian Wood?

If it does, I'll grab one off you this evening if you're around?

Yes, sure does. Don't have it on me at the moment though - can meet you roughly between Little Island and Midleton tonight (after 8) if that suits, or can bring it with me tomorrow. Drop me a PM with your availability and we'll work something out.

Incoming!

Your mailbox is full Pat.

Your mailbox is full Pat.

Sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Shïte just got real Pat ;)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Is there room for me for a creed?

beertons wrote: »
    Is there room for me for a creed?

Aventus? Yes, just waiting for stock - still big issues with supply ATM.

Alright Pat.

You might throw me down for 50ml of the Green Irish Tweed and 50ml of Millesime Imperial too. Don't know if you've any in stock at the minute.

Alright Pat.

You might throw me down for 50ml of the Green Irish Tweed and 50ml of Millesime Imperial too. Don't know if you've any in stock at the minute.

Have put you down for GIT #6. ETA on this is a bit loose as need five signups - a couple of months is about the best I can guide. No MI split open at the moment, but will add one at next line up refresh in a week or two (@€;70) - it's really nice stuff BTW.

BTW folks, hoping to announce a Creed Viking split soon. Just waiting on some details......

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Put me down for a bottle of Neroli Portofino 50ml by Tom Ford please.

TCP/IP wrote: »

No problem.

Currently 200ml allocated out of 250ml available on the Neroli Portofino folks - if you want some of it act now, as I don't see myself doing another split of it if / when this one finishes!

100ml left to be allocated on decanter #2 of Tobacco Vanille.

Remember, I need all orders for Tom Ford by Wednesday, as I need to preorder them for collection at a duty free abroad on Friday.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Sorry please cancel that order as my wife just came back from the US today with a full bottle of it for me. Thx a mill.
    No problem.

Currently 200ml allocated out of 250ml available on the Neroli Portofino folks - if you want some of it act now, as I don't see myself doing another split of it if / when this one finishes!

100ml left to be allocated on decanter #2 of Tobacco Vanille.

Remember, I need all orders for Tom Ford by Wednesday, as I need to preorder them for collection at a duty free abroad on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭blindsider

Hi - would you add me for the Christian Dior triple pack please?

Let me know when/how you need payment etc. I'll collect in Cork if poss. please.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MayoPat

Hi Pat.

I have just come across your post. I am interested in Aventus Creed. Can you email me details about ordering and paying for same.
    Thanks.

Pat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Lomby

Hi Pat,
    Can you put me down for a 25ml TF TV, 50ml Aventus and TF Arabian Wood if still available?

Cheers

blindsider wrote: »
    Hi - would you add me for the Christian Dior triple pack please?

Let me know when/how you need payment etc. I'll collect in Cork if poss. please.

Thanks!
    Done. I'll only ask for payment if I get 10 signs ups for it - looking 50/50 at the moment (need 5 more) but we'll see how it goes!
    MayoPat wrote: »
    Hi Pat.

I have just come across your post. I am interested in Aventus Creed. Can you email me details about ordering and paying for same.
    Thanks.

Pat.
    Read through the OP to get the general outline. As it stands, I've ordered the next bottle of Aventus but am awaiting stock at the supplier (big supply issues across Europe ATM) - once I have shipping confirmed, I'll send payment details. PM me your email address when you get a chance - easier to send details that way.
    Lomby wrote: »
    Hi Pat,
    Can you put me down for a 25ml TF TV, 50ml Aventus and TF Arabian Wood if still available?

Cheers
    Sure. Will send you payment request for the Tom Fords now, and the Aventus when shipping to me as above, and then send everything together to you.

Not fully allocated yet but Tobacco Vanille ordered for collection on Friday.
    Payment requests going out today.
    Few slots left if anyone wants some....

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Maryk8

Hi Pat,

Can you please put me down for 25ml TF Tobacco Vanille and 10ml TF Jasmin Rouge?

Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

I stopped by Debenhams in Galway but they didn't have AVENTUS out to sample. Anyone know where to try this? Maybe Boots?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

I stopped by Debenhams in Galway but they didn't have AVENTUS out to sample. Anyone know where to try this? Maybe Boots?

You can only buy Creed fragrances in high-end department stores. Brown Thomas, Arnotts, Harvey Nichols.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Just buy it...you won't be disappointed, nobody ever is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Vic Ferrari

Hi Pat,
    can you put me down for Tobacco Vanille 25ml and the Doir triple pack,
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

If the price drops down to 62euro for Creed Aventus , put me down. Thanks

Maryk8 wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Can you please put me down for 25ml TF Tobacco Vanille and 10ml TF Jasmin Rouge?

Thanks a mill
    Done. The TV is going ahead but I must say I have my doubts whether the Jasmin Rouge split is viable - pity really as I can get it for a really good price if there was considerable interest in it (like, a litre!).
    As Passenger said, BT is the only one I know of but I am wholly unfamiliar with Arnotts and Harvey Nicks!
    Hi Pat,
    can you put me down for Tobacco Vanille 25ml and the Doir triple pack,
    Thanks
    Done. As above, TV going ahead; hopefully the Dior will too as it's a really handy 'catch all' for most occasions.
    united2k11 wrote: »
    If the price drops down to 62euro for Creed Aventus , put me down. Thanks
    I've already ordered it from my usual supplier at the '62 euro equivalent' price, but they're awaiting stock. I've listed it at 70 euro in case I need to order it from my backup at a higher price - but it's moot at the moment anyway, as they've no stock either! Rumour is that Creed are starving supply to cheaper suppliers in advance of the Viking launch.... Will post more here when I know more! Bear in mind BTW that the retail price of 50ml is €195, so even €70 is a hell of a deal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 sekelly11

Hi Pat,

Thanks

Advertisement