Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

Throw me down for 25ml of TF NP too please. Have no idea how much I owe you now! :)

@Mods: Can ye ban me from this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Cheers guys - Neroli Portofino reserved for collection on Friday. Payment requests going out today. One 25ml split left - last chance to get Tom Ford's most famous summer scent! Also one 25ml split left for Tobacco Vanille. Both shipping from week beginning Sept 4th.

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 28/8/17. Updated lists in OP.

In stock, ready to ship:
    Terre d'Hermes pure perfume: 2 slots left.
    Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche EdT: 2 slots left.
    Mancera Cedrat Boise - 60ml left.
    Tom Ford Arabian Wood - ~8 slots left.

Open splits:
    Dior triple pack: 6 5 4.
    Heeley Sel Marin: 5.
    Aventus #10: 6 5 4 3 2 1 slot left.
    Montale / Mancera / Acqua di Parma: plenty left of all.

Tom Ford Private Blend - volumes remaining
    Tobacco Vanille decanter #2: 175ml 100ml one 25ml slot left.
    Neroli Portofino: 125ml 100ml one 25ml slot left GONE.
    Tuscan Leather: 225ml200ml.
    Oud Wood #2: 250ml225ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

I'll take the last slot for the Tom Ford..
    Edit:the Neroli Portofino

• Registered Users Posts: 42 maxmo

I'll take the last Aventus.

• Advertisement

BTW folks, hoping to announce a Creed Viking split soon. Just waiting on some details......

Just in case I happen to miss this, can I be the first to put my name down for 50ml Viking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Soarer wrote: »
    Just in case I happen to miss this, can I be the first to put my name down for 50ml Viking.
    You are barred mate ;)

daytob wrote: »
    You are barred mate ;)

Got my order in before the barring order! :D

maxmo wrote: »
    I'll take the last Aventus.

Sure. That's Aventus #10 provisionally full; flacon #11 now open - I've actually backordered this (#11) from the suppliers as well.

Sure. Not the first though - think there's six down for it already! Just to caution that I don't have a definite price for it yet, but it will be higher than my usual Creeds as I'll be paying full retail for it. I'm guiding up to ~€85 (while hoping for less) but I'm just not in a position to confirm yet - still, beats the expected retail cost of ~€220 though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

You may put me down for the Creed Viking also please Pat.

Slattsy wrote: »
    You may put me down for the Creed Viking also please Pat.

Done. Only two slots left for Viking (Viking #1, perhaps?!) now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Vic Ferrari

I'll take a slot for Viking please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I'm in for the Viking too!

Edit: Please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭chillinpenguin

Done. Only two slots left for Viking (Viking #1, perhaps?!) now.

Can you confirm that im on the list for viking>

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Kingchip

Put me down for the next available Viking slot please.

Can you confirm that im on the list for viking>

Just have you down for Aventus #10, but maybe I missed an email? Anyway, I'll put you down for my slot, and move myself to Viking #2!

So, for Viking so far it's looking like:

Viking #1 - price TBC
    1. looperman1000
    2. supue
    3. chillinpenguin
    4. daytob
    5. Soarer
    6. LesIsmore
    7. Ch1co
    8. Slattsy
    9. Vic Ferrari
    10. Frankie5Angels

Viking #2
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. Kingchip

If anyone else is interested in Viking, let me know. I'm hoping to get to the Creed Boutique in London on Thursday so will preorder a second flacon if viable.

UK release 15th Sept, so ETA for splits as soon as feasible after that.

Move me to the second batch of Viking if you want Pat.

Surely to God if anyone should get access to the first batch, it should be you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Thanks Pat, all arrived this morning intact and on schedule as outlined in your emails.

As others have said, expertly packed & the bottles and labels are first class.

The wife is now on the case and asking if you have any plans in relation to female fragrance splits. She is looking for something from the Killian range.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Red Fan X5

Can I take Slot 10, please.

CREED - Aventus
    Flacon #10 - €70 / 50ml. ETA mid/late Sept.

and

Slot 7 of Christian Dior triple pack - a complete fragrance collection €50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 grazinggreen

Hi Pat can you throw me down for the Viking also please and thanks.

Cheers

Move me to the second batch of Viking if you want Pat.

Surely to God if anyone should get access to the first batch, it should be you.
    Cheers, it's no problem though - I have a sample on the way, and I ain't short of fragrances!

AmberGold wrote: »
    Thanks Pat, all arrived this morning intact and on schedule as outlined in your emails.

As others have said, expertly packed & the bottles and labels are first class.

The wife is now on the case and asking if you have any plans in relation to female fragrance splits. She is looking for something from the Killian range.
    Cheers. I have a couple of female Tom Fords listed but there hasn't been much interest TBH. I have Aventus for Her to hand, but haven't listed it yet - will be doing so shortly. Is there something specific from Kilian? Happy to list anything as long as there are enough signups! Got a couple of samples recently from them - can't remember which though....

Red Fan X5 wrote: »
    Can I take Slot 10, please.

CREED - Aventus
    Flacon #10 - €70 / 50ml. ETA mid/late Sept.

and

Slot 7 of Christian Dior triple pack - a complete fragrance collection €50
    Aventus #10 full I'm afraid (sorry, I can't update OP myself so mod needs to - I usually arrange this once per week), so I'll put you down for #11 unless you prefer me not to. Both are actually preordered with the supplier anyway so should arrive to me around the same time (whenever that is - big issues across Europe ATM with 500ml Aventus stock). Will also add you to Dior - 3 slots now left.

Hi Pat can you throw me down for the Viking also please and thanks.

Cheers
    No problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

Hi Pat,

Everything arrived as per your emails - Thank you so much. I very happy with them :D

They arrived well packaged, no chance of damage or leakage.

The only problem is which one to try first this weekend!

Dammer wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Everything arrived as per your emails - Thank you so much. I very happy with them :D

They arrived well packaged, no chance of damage or leakage.

The only problem is which one to try first this weekend!

Three days before the weekend - plenty of time to try them all before then! BTW I included an extra Aventus label in your pack as yours was coming off - was under Parafilm so didn't want to remove that seal before shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭chillinpenguin

Any ideas if you would be able to do something by frederic Malle my preference would be MONSIEUR.

Although i know his prices are somewhat reasonable (or my obsession has put me out of touch with the real world)

Winter/ my wedding is coming up fast and am already on the hunt for my new fragrance .

Any ideas if you would be able to do something by frederic Malle my preference would be MONSIEUR.

Although i know his prices are somewhat reasonable (or my obsession has put me out of touch with the real world)

Winter/ my wedding is coming up fast and am already on the hunt for my new fragrance .

Can do it no problem - whether enough people sign up is another thing though! I've definitely found the more 'niche' stuff harder to move. The main advantage with them is not so much huge cost savings, but getting to try a smaller volume of them without buying a full bottle. Haven't checked around for cheaper sources, but for the Monsieur I'd say you'd be looking at €30/10ml, €68/25ml, or €120/50ml (50ml keeps bottle), based on a 100ml bottle split.

I'm wearing Creed Spice & Wood today which I think would be ideal for a winter wedding actually - ain't cheap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Red Fan X5

Aventus #10 full I'm afraid (sorry, I can't update OP myself so mod needs to - I usually arrange this once per week), so I'll put you down for #11 unless you prefer me not to. Both are actually preordered with the supplier anyway so should arrive to me around the same time (whenever that is - big issues across Europe ATM with 500ml Aventus stock). Will also add you to Dior - 3 slots now left.

Will take a place on Slot # 11 (Creed - Aventus) please.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 16,873 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

sher throw us down for a viking as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Any idea how much the Viking splits might be, Padraig?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭plasmin

Padraig -please put me in for Aventus Creed, thanks

Advertisement