Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭stevveyg

Viking for me aswell padraig Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

could i get Terre d'Hermes pure perfume 10 ml and 25ml TERRE D’HERMES PARFUM (PURE PERFUME) please

• Registered Users Posts: 10 this-is-the-one

Can you put me down for Creed Aventus, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Passenger wrote: »
    Any idea how much the Viking splits might be, Padraig?

I don't know 100% yet as I have no figures for shipping cost to me yet. I'm guiding in the zone of up to €85ish so a good bit higher than my usual Creeds due to needing to pay full RRP for it - and even at that, I'm just about covering my arse on the split! Hoping to have more info by the weekend. Will get it from my usual sources when I can, but that could easily be after Christmas I reckon.

tinner777 wrote: »
    could i get Terre d'Hermes pure perfume 10 ml and 25ml TERRE D’HERMES PARFUM (PURE PERFUME) please

Not sure if there's a typo in your post? Both TdH versions (parfum, and Eau tres Fariche EdT) are only available in 25ml splits (they're bottled already). 1 bottle of parfum left, and 2 of the Fraiche edT.

• Advertisement

stevveyg wrote: »
    Viking for me aswell padraig Thanks!

Viking lists ATM:

Viking #1 - price TBC, ETA late Sept
    1. looperman1000
    2. supue
    3. chillinpenguin
    4. daytob
    5. Soarer
    6. LesIsmore
    7. Ch1co
    8. Slattsy
    9. Vic Ferrari
    10. Frankie5Angels

Viking #2
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. Kingchip
    3. grazinggreen
    4. y0ssar1an22
    5. stevveyg
    6. deandean

I'll probably leave it at two 500ml splits for the moment until I have more info on pricing - get yizzer names down quick if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Not sure if there's a typo in your post? Both TdH versions (parfum, and Eau tres Fariche EdT) are only available in 25ml splits (they're bottles already). 1 bottle of parfum left, and 2 of the Fraiche edT.

Is that 1 left of the parfum after tinner1977?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭deandean

Hi Pat, please stick me on the list for Viking #2.

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Is that 1 left of the parfum after tinner1977?
    No, just one left now - and none if tinner takes it! Can open another split, but do think it'll take a while to fill.
    deandean wrote: »
    Hi Pat, please stick me on the list for Viking #2.
    Done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

No, just one left now - and none if tinner takes it! Can open another split, but do think it'll take a while to fill.

No worries

I'll take the last slot if someone falls through

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Hello Padraig,

Can you please add me for:

1x Tobacco Vanille
    1x Aventus
    1x Viking

Let me know when you need the €€, I'll wait for them to ship together.

Thanking you.

Irish Wolf wrote: »
    Hello Padraig,

Can you please add me for:

1x Tobacco Vanille
    1x Aventus
    1x Viking

Let me know when you need the €€, I'll wait for them to ship together.

Thanking you.

No problem. I have 25ml of Tobacco Vanille left to allocate (€56) so will put you down for that - I'll send you a payment request for this + shipping shortly. I'll then look for payment for Aventus and Viking at a later date when I have more details on price / availability, and ship together. (Aventus backordered with supplier BTW - just waiting for it to ship).

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Aventus for me also.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

sorry i meant Heeley - Sel Marin 10ml + TERRE D’HERMES PARFUM 25 and i'll meet you in cork

Out of the country until Friday evening folks, so may be delayed in responding to messages.

sorry i meant Heeley - Sel Marin 10ml + TERRE D’HERMES PARFUM 25 and i'll meet you in cork
    Cool, no problem. Heeley needs 4 more signups to complete - I'll send you payment request now for Hermes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

Out of the country until Friday evening folks, so may be delayed in responding to messages.

That's just not good enough! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭chillinpenguin

just announced Tom Ford will release a new fragrance for his SS18 show called "F***ING Fablous

I know TF splits not doing well but I want this one for the name alone

Yes I thought it was a joke too but seems legit

Pricing is also announced at $395 for 50ml

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

Hi Padraig

Just found this thread. Can you please put me down for the following:

1 x Creed
    1 x Viking
    1 x CD 3 pack

Happy to wait and get all shipped together (once possible?).

Drop me a note when you need payment.

Hope that's ok?

Cheers
    Shane

SK1979 wrote: »
    Hi Padraig

Just found this thread. Can you please put me down for the following:

1 x Creed
    1 x Viking
    1 x CD 3 pack

Happy to wait and get all shipped together (once possible?).

Drop me a note when you need payment.

Hope that's ok?

Cheers
    Shane

Sure, have put you down for them.

Latest updates
    Creed Viking: Creed Boutique were useless so still awaiting more info from distributor. Barring the unexpected, price for a 50ml split will be €83 in one of my usual high quality bottles. Expected RRP: ~€220. Just one slot left in flacon #2 if someone wants it. Going to limit it to two flacons for the moment.

Aventus: still awaiting stock of this. I've ordered and paid for flacons #10 and #11 and will request payment (@ €62) when shipping to me confirmed. In the hopefully unlikely event of my orders not being fulfilled I'll order from a different supplier at the listed €70 price.

Christian Dior triple pack: two slots left on this 'complete fragrance collection'.

Will do a full update, revised lists etc during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Red Fan X5

Sure, have put you down for them.

Latest updates

Aventus: still awaiting stock of this. I've ordered and paid for flacons #10 and #11 and will request payment (@ €62) when shipping to me confirmed. In the hopefully unlikely event of my orders not being fulfilled I'll order from a different supplier at the listed €70 price.

Christian Dior triple pack: two slots left on this 'complete fragrance collection'.

Will do a full update, revised lists etc during the week.

Just let me know with PM when you require payment for Creed - Aventus and Dior Triple pack.

Will the items be posted together for the € 12.50 postage????

Thanks

• Advertisement

Red Fan X5 wrote: »
    Just let me know with PM when you require payment for Creed - Aventus and Dior Triple pack.

Will the items be posted together for the € 12.50 postage????

Thanks

Will do. Waiting on Aventus stock. Think I'll fire ahead with Dior order - will decide later and send payment request tonight if so. Yip, I can hold shipping until I have everything in stock (rough estimate: late Sept due to Viking - not released until at least 15th Sept) and then send the lot together. I'll courier ship up to 4 / 5 bottles together for that price (maybe more if some smaller bottles).

It's not full yet, but I'm going to fire ahead with the Dior triple pack order - payment requests going out later. Still two one slots left if anyone wants to grab a set.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

It's not full yet, but I'm going to fire ahead with the Dior triple pack order - payment requests going out later. Still two slots left if anyone wants to grab a set.

I'll take a dior triple please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

I'm sure you're keeping track, but i think my current situation is....
    Cancel my Green Irish Tweed.
    Keep my orders for Aventus, Viking, and Imperium.

The three Diors have been ordered. Slight delay expected as Dune not in stock. Estimated shipping of splits week beginning Sept 18th.

One final slot left if someone wants to jump on.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

Hi Pat,

Back again for more!

Pleast put me down for:
    Creed Viking 50mL
    Creed Aventus 50mL
    TF Tuscan Leather 50mL

I will wait for shipping until all 3 are ready

Many Thanks

Tanka

tanka006 wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Back again for more!

Pleast put me down for:
    Creed Viking 50mL
    Creed Aventus 50mL
    TF Tuscan Leather 50mL

I will wait for shipping until all 3 are ready

Many Thanks

Tanka

Done. That's both Viking flacons fully allocated now. Expecting / hoping to have the two Creeds for end Sept. The Tuscan will depend on whether enough people sign up - week beginning 8th Oct if so.

Update 05/09/17:

1. New readers - please make sure you read all the small print at the bottom of the OP before requesting a split! (Note especially that most fragrances are not kept 'in stock').

2. 'Slow' splits (most Tom Ford, Montale, Acqua di Parma) have been dropped. Tom Ford Oud Wood and Tuscan Leather available until early October.

3. New lineup of Autumn scents to be added next week.

4. Aventus #10 amd #11 ordered but still awaiting stock from supplier.

5. Creed Viking (successor to Aventus) available for pre-order @ €83/50ml. I'll have it long before Brown Thomas! Only one slot left on flacon #2.

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 05/09/17

In stock, ready to ship:
    Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche EdT: 2 slots left.
    Tom Ford Arabian Wood - ~8 slots left.

Open splits:
    Creed Viking #2 preorder: 1 slot left. ETA late Sept.
    Dior triple pack: 1 slot left (ordered, ETA for splits from Sept 18th.)
    Heeley Sel Marin: 4.
    Aventus #11: 4 3.

Tom Ford Private Blend - volumes remaining
    Tuscan Leather: 200 150ml.
    Oud Wood #2: 225ml.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Latest splits

Heeley - Sel Marin
    26130017.jpg
    Widely praised on fragrance discussion boards, James Heeley's Sel Marin is regarded as perhaps the most realistic marine / sea salt fragrance going and will instantly transport you to a salty breeze - blown rocky sea shore! Think Creed's Millesime Imperial with the marine factor ramped up.

€23.50 / 10ml or €50 / 25ml
    1. Padraig Mor.
    2. looperman1000
    3. LesIsMore
    4. patspost
    5. daytob
    6. tinner777

.........................................................................................................................................

Christian Dior triple pack - a complete fragrance collection
    Something a little different! Despite being a household name, Dior make fragrances which even the most hardened niche - lovers grudgingly admire. I've selected three of the best to include in a 'triple pack'. These three are completely different from each other and could easily comprise a complete fragrance collection (a 'wardrobe', fact fans) for any man. Each will come in a high quality 10ml glass bottle with sprayer.

Dior Homme Intense eau de parfum - a very 'powdery', clean scent, this is a very sexy fragrance and ideal for dates / nights out. Big compliment getter from da laydeez if the reports are to be believed.
    Dune pour Homme eau de toilette - a light, crisp, grassy / fig scent, this is ideal for daytime / office use.
    Fahrenheit eau de toilette - legendary scent which skewers the myth that big designer houses only do 'safe' fragrances - slap a niche label on this and you'd be charged eye - watering prices! As masculine as it gets, this is very 'alpha male' with its accord of leather, violet and, most famously, petrol. I've been rocking this juice for 20+ years!

€50 / 3 x 10ml
    1. Padraig Mor.
    2. looperman1000
    3. LesIsMore
    4. Badger2009
    5. blindsider
    6. Vic Ferrari
    7. Red Fan X5
    8. SK1979
    9. beertons

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Open splits

Creed

AVENTUS
    nd.9828.jpg

The legend! No other niche fragrance has received a fraction of the attention as Creed’s pineapple / smoke concoction. If the tales are to be believed, one squirt of this will have women flocking to your bed and other men cowering before you! Can the reality match the vast hype? Of course not – but I have to say it is really nice. Long lasting too – a few squirts will do you for the whole day. So why doesn’t everyone rush to the shop to pick some up and then seduce some virgins? Because it costs so bloody much! The newly launched Aventus 50ml bottles retail at approximately €200 – but wouldn’t you rather forego the packaging and pay ~70% less instead?!

Flacon #11 - €70 / 50ml. ETA mid/late Sept. Expecting to drop this back to €62 shortly; I've preordered at the 'old' price - if it arrives before split #11 finishes (likely), the lower price applied to all taken slots.
    1. Red Fan X5
    2. plasmin
    3. this-is-the-one
    4. Irish Wolf
    5. harvester of sorrow
    6. SK1979
    7. tanka006

Aventus 100ml retail bottles (original, boxed) also available at €189.50. Brown Thomas price: €264.50.

.......................................................................................................................................

VIKING - preorder; ETA late Sept. €83 / 50ml
    Creed_VIKING_M_001.JPG

Flacon #2
    1. Padraig Mor
    2. Kingchip
    3. grazinggreen
    4. y0ssar1an22
    5. stevveyg
    6. deandean
    7. Irish Wolf
    8. RodVelvet
    9. SK1979
    10.tanka006

.......................................................................................................................................

GREEN IRISH TWEED
    cregitm_aedp20-01__7.jpg

Flacon #5 - ETA October / November; €70/50ml. Have changed to 250ml splits to avoid extended waits to receive juice.

.....................................................................................................................................

OTHER CREEDS
    Virgin Island Water, Royal Oud, Original Vetiver, Silver Mountain Water, Himalaya, Bois du Portugal, Millesime Imperial, etc

I'm happy to split these or any other Creeds if there is enough interest - just let me know.

TOM FORD PRIVATE BLENDS

Retail on these is €188 per 50ml.

Tuscan Leather and Oud Wood - pricing valid until 3/10/17
    €56 / 25ml
    , or €53 if ordering three or more TF 25 / 50ml bottles.
    €94 / 50ml (half price!), or €90 if ordering three or more TF 25 / 50ml bottles.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    **Special Offer**

Arabian Wood

61Pe0dzPCOL._SY450_.jpg
    "Very distinctive and sensual" - Fragrantica.

Rumoured to have been originally created as a private scent for an oil sheikh before international release, Arabian Wood is a unisex fragrance which is about to be discontinued. I have a limited volume available - in hand, ready to ship.

Price €75 / 50ml (no 25ml splits), or just €62.50 when bought with another 50ml or 2 x 25ml Tom Ford or Creed. This fragrance also counts towards the Tom Ford bulk pricing deal.
    When this is gone, it's gone forever!
    .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuscan Leather decanter #1 (250ml)
    looperman1000: 25ml.
    y0ssar1an22: 25ml.
    tanka006: 50ml.

Oud Wood decanter #2 (250ml)
    1. y0ssar1an22: 25ml.

Arabian Wood (50ml splits - immediate availability)
    looperman1000.
    Ch1co.
    Padraig Mor.
    Manzoor14.
    RodVelvet.
    Vic Ferrari.
    mrm.
    Erik Shin.
    Dammer.
    y0ssar1an22.
    Soarer.
    Lomby.

Hermes

TERRE D'HERMES EAU TRES FRAICHE EdT - in hand, ready to ship!
    The 'Tres Fraiche' eau de toilette version of their legendary Terre d'Hermes. An ideal everyday scent.
    41bmQy-yT6L._AC_SL230_.jpg
    €28 / 25ml.
    1. Iwouldinmesack.
    2. looperman1000.
    3. LesIsMore.

Gonna 'pimp' the Heeley Sel Marin split a bit! I haven't smelled it yet but I've heard little but good about it. Couple of quotes from Basenotes (fragrance forum):
    "There is no better aquatic than Sel Marin."
    "Close your eyes and imagine the beach with blue skies and the warm mediterranean ocean and then smell this fragrance. You will get that WOW factor as it captures the beach/sea vibe so perfectly."

Have also added a 25ml option (which I should have done originally; dunno why I didn't) in case anybody wants to change their allocation.

Heeley - Sel Marin
    26130017.jpg
    Widely praised on fragrance discussion boards, James Heeley's Sel Marin is regarded as perhaps the most realistic marine / sea salt fragrance going and will instantly transport you to a salty breeze - blown rocky sea shore! Think Creed's Millesime Imperial with the marine factor ramped up.

€23.50 / 10ml or €50 / 25ml
    1. Padraig Mor.
    2. looperman1000
    3. LesIsMore
    4. patspost
    5. daytob
    6. tinner777

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭chillinpenguin

Just gotten a email from creed saying that Viking would be a online exclusive.

Im guessing this might effect you as if they are selling it direct wholesales wont get their hands of in. (or have you a guy on the inside)

Below is the email if anyone cares

Dear Creed Member

Be among the first to discover the House of Creed’s first major male scent since the launch of Aventus in 2010.

The masterfully crafted Viking is a valiant fragrance that bottles the fearless spirit of boundless exploration for the modern man who goes against the grain.

Available exclusively online, this woody citrus scent contains notes of peppercorn, Indian sandalwood and Haitian vetiver.

Advertisement