Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 GRECO

Hi Pat, can you put me down for a creed aventus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Pat, how much is the Aventus for her?

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭supue

Cheers for the drop-off today Pat, I think I need to start off-loading some of my least-used scents to my Dad! :eek: Loving the variety :D

Full_Size_Render.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Can you put me down for Aventus please Pat?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

GRECO wrote: »
    Hi Pat, can you put me down for a creed aventus
    Yip, that's the last slot in Aventus split #11 gone now.

AmberGold wrote: »
    Pat, how much is the Aventus for her?
    Haven't actually got around to listing it yet, but it's €80 / 50ml plus shipping. (It costs more than male Aventus, plus I only have a 250ml bottle which costs more per ml. If this one goes well, may consider doing larger splits of it. Retail is €230 / 75ml BTW).
    Blitz17 wrote: »
    Can you put me down for Aventus please Pat?
    Sure, you're first on the list for split #12. This will probably be a few weeks as I've only just had splits #10 and #11 shipped to me - unless there's a non payer in which case you'll get their slot.

• Advertisement

supue wrote: »
    Cheers for the drop-off today Pat, I think I need to start off-loading some of my least-used scents to my Dad! :eek: Loving the variety :D

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Nice shot man! I'll have to use it in my 'advertising'! Glad you're enjoying....

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Sure, you're first on the list for split #12. This will probably be a few weeks as I've only just had splits #10 and #11 shipped to me - unless there's a non payer in which case you'll get their slot.

Perfect man thanks, if someone doesn't pay up let me know and I'll fire money your way immediately or I'll meet up with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Techno Snob

Good to see someone in Ireland doing fragrance splits fair play. It's probably a long shot but I'd be interested in getting a split of Acqua di Parma - Colonia Oud if anyone else shows any interest. The smallest bottle available is 100ml which I'd never get through so I'm looking for a split.

I'd also recommend everyone go and smell some of Frederic Malle's fragrances if you haven't already. I've a couple myself and honestly they smell incredible.

Good to see someone in Ireland doing fragrance splits fair play. It's probably a long shot but I'd be interested in getting a split of Acqua di Parma - Colonia Oud if anyone else shows any interest. The smallest bottle available is 100ml which I'd never get through so I'm looking for a split.

I'd also recommend everyone go and smell some of Frederic Malle's fragrances if you haven't already. I've a couple myself and honestly they smell incredible.

I actually only withdrew a split of the standard Colonia last week as there was very little interest. Not sure the Oud will draw the masses either TBH..... Just finished a split of Tom Ford's Oud Wood recently - might go with Creed's Royal Oud again soon.

I actually tried some of Malle's stuff for the first time yesterday! What blew me away was the Vetiver Extraordinaire - definitely doing this for spring...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Has anyone ever taken the top of a bottle of Terre D'Hermes? I've a 75ml bottle of edp, but the sprayer is goosed, so it's a case of spilling a little onto the finger and dabbing, but i'd as soon not do that because it's a waste! Any ideas anyone?:o

• Advertisement

Has anyone ever taken the top of a bottle of Terre D'Hermes? I've a 75ml bottle of edp, but the sprayer is goosed, so it's a case of spilling a little onto the finger and dabbing, but i'd as soon not do that because it's a waste! Any ideas anyone?:o

If it's the same as the EdT, it's a funny cap right - cap stays on and screws down? Honestly, I'd say your best bet is to rip it off and decant into an empty spray bottle if you have one.

If it's the same as the EdT, it's a funny cap right - cap stays on and screws down? Honestly, I'd say your best bet is to rip it off and decant into an empty spray bottle if you have one.

Yep, it's got the twisty cap at the top, then the metal bit and that runs along the top of the bottle. I tried reefing it off last night, but to no avail. Might keep at it and see. Frustrating!

New range of autumn fragrances coming tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

giphy.gif

OP updated with new Autumn scents!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Seeing as the Chergui was a success put me down for 10 ml Serge Lutens - Five o'clock au gingembre

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Seeing as the Chergui was a success put me down for 10 ml Serge Lutens - Five o'clock au gingembre

Cool, will have it next week (despatched to me yesterday). Just one 10ml slot left on that now (first bottle anyway).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

Can you stick me down for Creed Aventus please.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

My collection is growing and growing. You're a top man!
    I must invest in a nice case or display cabinet now :D

Reviews to come. I am not much good at reviews. I tried all the scents i purchased and have thus far....tested out Acer Aliminium. It's really good stuff. Really different. I agree...soapy, reminding you of your father stepping out of a barbershop...i can understand how you'd be thinking that. Sillage on it is excellent too. I am looking forward to road testing a few others.
    Will keep you posted.

You'd think I'd have enough to keep me going...but i am already down for a few autumn splits.

Excellent service as usual. Keep up the amazing service and offerings.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 theshea

Creed-Aventus & Creed-Spice & Wood whenever you have some ready Padraig. Thanks a mil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Can I be put down for Creed-Aventus 50ml & Creed-Spice & Wood 25ml and a 5ml atomiser whenever you have them in stock.Will wait till all can ship together if that's ok.

Reviews to come. I am not much good at reviews. I tried all the scents i purchased and have thus far....tested out Acer Aliminium. It's really good stuff. Really different. I agree...soapy, reminding you of your father stepping out of a barbershop...i can understand how you'd be thinking that.

Have to agree with this. I think I was the first one to get it off Pat? Layman's review: it smells ALMOST poxy at first, but once it settles/dries in, it's a quality smell, I'm delighted with it (it's not GIT or Aventus, but it's still quality).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

My old cheapo scents (not quite Lynx, but Lacostes & Davidoffs etc) are gathering dust since these splits Pat, so thanks again for bringing quality scents to the masses :)

Can you put me down for:

Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche EdT

Tom Ford Oud Wood
    25ml

Creed Aventus For Her

and 10 ml of the Heeley Sel Marin

please & thanks :)

Edit: Oh and can you please add 4 of the
    New: add 5ml (fits in pocket) glass atomiser (screwtop) bottles to your order for €2 each – simply spray in your favourite fragrance and bring it with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

Yup, love my Acier Aluminium. Real quality "man" smell. Not an ounce of unisex about it.

Pure misogyny in a bottle!

Wisesmurf wrote: »
    Can you stick me down for Creed Aventus please.
    Done. ETA late this month.
    theshea wrote: »
    Creed-Aventus & Creed-Spice & Wood whenever you have some ready Padraig. Thanks a mil.
    Current S&W full up - I'll put you down for next bottle which will hopefully get enough signups to go ahead - are you after 25 or 50ml? Aventus ETA as above.
    yabadabado wrote: »
    Can I be put down for Creed-Aventus 50ml & Creed-Spice & Wood 25ml and a 5ml atomiser whenever you have them in stock.Will wait till all can ship together if that's ok.
    Done. Atomisers will be a few weeks - it's not cost effective for me to buy them by themselves (due to shipping) so I'll get them with next bottle order - and I just got a box of bottles yesterday!
    UsedToWait wrote: »
    Can you put me down for:
    Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche EdT

Tom Ford Oud Wood
    25ml

Creed Aventus For Her

and 10 ml of the Heeley Sel Marin

please & thanks :)

Edit: Oh and can you please add 4 of the
    Hermes Fraiche ready to rock, as is the Aventus for Her. Oud Wood will happen if I get enough signups before hitting the duty free while travelling early October - may happen, may not. Heeley good too - will have it shortly. 5ml atomisers as above - I ordered 20....I should have got 100!

Soarer wrote: »
    Yup, love my Acier Aluminium. Real quality "man" smell. Not an ounce of unisex about it.

Pure misogyny in a bottle!

LOL - it's definitely retro (in a good way). Only one bottle of this left folks......and they ain't making it any more!

edit: Aventus for Her sold out. Feel free to shout if anyone still wants it.....will do a split if the interest is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Padraig you can knock the atomiser off my order.Dont really need it so no point holding the rest up.
    Cheers

Edit: btw great to see someone doing this in Ireland used to buy off another site but prefer to shop local !

yabadabado wrote: »
    Padraig you can knock the atomiser off my order.Dont really need it so no point holding the rest up.
    Cheers

Edit: btw great to see someone doing this in Ireland used to buy off another site but prefer to shop local !

We'll see how we're going - haven't ordered the Aventus (which is out of stock - as usual these days) yet and the S&W may take a while to complete so the atomisers may not hold it up in the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

"Padraig wrote:

Hermes Fraiche ready to rock, as is the Aventus for Her. Oud Wood will happen if I get enough signups before hitting the duty free while travelling early October - may happen, may not. Heeley good too - will have it shortly. 5ml atomisers as above - I ordered 20....I should have got 100!

No worries Pat, in no rush.
    If Oud Wood doesn't happen, I'll pick another at that stage..
    Will wait till then for everything together if that's ok (obviously will pay as soon as invoiced)...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭supue

Hi Pat,
    Can you put me down for 25ml of the Heeley - Sel Marin please? Big fan of Millessime already.

Advertisement