Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

supue wrote: »
    Hi Pat,
    Can you put me down for 25ml of the Heeley - Sel Marin please? Big fan of Millessime already.

Will do - Sel Marin sold out! (I'll keep the 'odd' 5ml left over!).

Payment requests gone out for the following:
    Heeley Sel MArin
    Penhaglion's Sartorial
    Spice & Wood (complete - another split open)
    Jubilation XXV (complete - another split open)
    SL Gingembre
    Aventus for Her

Phew - payment requests take ages to sort out.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,576 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Hi pat can you put me down for 25ml spice and wood
    And 50 ml aventus please

Ordered:

Aventus #12
    (awaiting stock at supplier)
    Heeley Sel Marin
    Spice & Wood (complete - another split open)
    Jubilation XXV (complete - another split open)
    Penhaglion's Sartorial (one 10ml slot left)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

This is definitely my favourite, and most costly, thread on Boards.

Damn you looperman1000 for throwing it up on Bargain Alerts! I was happy out buying 85c USB cables from China!

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Oops :DDDD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 theshea

50 ml Padraig, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Soarer wrote: »
    This is definitely my favourite, and most costly, thread on Boards.

Damn you looperman1000 for throwing it up on Bargain Alerts! I was happy out buying 85c USB cables from China!

Ditto. To paraphrase a previous post/poster; I don't need to eat when i smell this good!

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 13/09/17

In stock, ready to ship:
    Creed - Acier Aluminium: 1 slot left
    Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche EdT: 1 slot left.
    Tom Ford - Arabian Wood - ~6 slots left.

Stock on the way:
    Serge Lutens - Five o'clock au Gingembre: 1 10ml slot left
    Creed - Aventus: 5 slots left.

Open splits:
    Creed - Spice & Wood: 150ml left to be allocated of current 250ml split.
    Heeley Eau Sacree: 30ml left to be allocated of current 50ml split.
    Amouage - Jubilation XXV: 4030ml left to be allocated of current 100ml split.
    Atelier Cologne - Santal Carmin: 125ml left to be allocated of current 200ml split. *NB: discontinued at supplier. Ok to put names down, but may not proceed.*
    Diptyque - 34 Boulevard Saint Germain: 70ml left to be allocated of current 100ml split.
    Comme des Garcons - 2 Man: 70ml left to be allocated of current 100ml split.

Tom Ford Private Blend - volumes remaining (of 250ml)
    Tuscan Leather: 150ml.
    Oud Wood #2: 200ml.

**Full details of all fragrances in the first post**

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭OldRio

Hi Pat, Could I take the last split of Penhaglions. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Hey Pat, I figure it's easier just to ask rather than search through the entire thread.... Have you any splits or any plans in the future to do any Arabian Oud fragrances? Just back from NYC and fell in love with some of the sprays in their shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭pelliven

Hi Pat . Does the link in the first post still work? . looking to see about prices, volumes and postage costs.

pelliven wrote: »
    Hi Pat . Does the link in the first post still work? . looking to see about prices, volumes and postage costs.
    Are you on the 'responsive site' on your mobile? I can't see the full post on that myself for some reason. Try touch or full sites. Let me know if that doesn't work.

OldRio wrote: »
    Hi Pat, Could I take the last split of Penhaglions. Thanks
    Yours!
    Hey Pat, I figure it's easier just to ask rather than search through the entire thread.... Have you any splits or any plans in the future to do any Arabian Oud fragrances? Just back from NYC and fell in love with some of the sprays in their shop.
    TBH I'm not familiar with their stuff at all. I've never seen them listed in discounters etc either, so am not sure I can give much value?

Amouage Jubilation XXV ordered.
    This awesomely opulent incense / balsamic creation is legendary and rightly so. Can easily be the centrepiece of any fragrance collection and is especially suitable for cooler weather. Not really an everyday scent, this is particularly at home with special and formal occasions and, given its potency (12+ hours easy), a little goes a long way - even 10ml should last a surprisingly long time.

Still 40ml30ml available on the current split for anyone interested. €27.50 / 10ml or €60 / 25ml (retail price €240 / 50ml).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Vic Ferrari

Hi Pat, I'll take 10ml of the Amouage XXV, please

• Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Pat I will also take 10ml of Amouage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Stop it Pat!!! I need to be able to buy koka noodles at least this month :D

Have you 10 ml left?

Ah rollox!

Was humming and hawing about upping my 25ml split to 50ml to get the fancy bottle, but left it too late! :(

Not to worry. I'll tell you what though. Throw me down for the last 10ml (by my count), giving me 35ml in total, and bottle it the cheapest way you want ('cause I'm assuming you've no 35ml bottles!).
    1x25ml bottle + 2x5ml atmisers?
    Or decant all but 35ml from the fancy bottle, and I'll do you a huge favour by taking that off your hands! :)

Tis your call chief. I'm happy either way.

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Stop it Pat!!! I need to be able to buy koka noodles at least this month :D

Have you 10 ml left?
    Aye, yours!
    Ah rollox!

Was humming and hawing about upping my 25ml split to 50ml to get the fancy bottle, but left it too late! :(

Not to worry. I'll tell you what though. Throw me down for the last 10ml (by my count), giving me 35ml in total, and bottle it the cheapest way you want ('cause I'm assuming you've no 35ml bottles!).
    1x25ml bottle + 2x5ml atmisers?
    Or decant all but 35ml from the fancy bottle, and I'll do you a huge favour by taking that off your hands! :)

Tis your call chief. I'm happy either way.
    Both fancy bottles already spoken for anyway! I can just put the 35ml in a 50ml bottle if you want? Or 30 + 5 (all my 25ml bottles are actually 30ml bottles!).

30+5 so.

Awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Hi Pat,

Can I take the last TERRE D'HERMES EAU TRES FRAICHE EdT? Can collect in Cork.
    Put my name down for Aventus male too whenever the next split is ready. Heard about this ages ago, dying to smell it. See what all the hype is about.
    Cheers!

united2k11 - no response to repeated payment requests. No allocation in future splits. :mad:

united2k11 - no response to repeated payment requests. No allocation in future splits. :mad:

Not cool.

You stuck? I could probably take up a bit of the slack, depending on what his split was? As long as it's not Atelier! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mono_mac

Aventus split to if possible

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Techno Snob

I actually only withdrew a split of the standard Colonia last week as there was very little interest. Not sure the Oud will draw the masses either TBH..... Just finished a split of Tom Ford's Oud Wood recently - might go with Creed's Royal Oud again soon.

I actually tried some of Malle's stuff for the first time yesterday! What blew me away was the Vetiver Extraordinaire - definitely doing this for spring...

No worries. Sure if anyone is floating through Arnotts or Brown Thomas etc. over the next while get a couple of sprays of Colonia Oud it's in a dark brown bottle. It's really nice once it drys down and some interest might grow in splitting it.

Yeah TF's Oud Wood and Creed's Royal Oud are decent. Creed's prices are crazy since they changed the bottle sizes though. I think I paid about €170 for a 75ml of Aventus about 5 or 6 years ago which I thought was steep back then. Now the new 50ml is about 200 quid. Madness. Amouage the same. All the more reason to get splits I suppose.

Not cool.

You stuck? I could probably take up a bit of the slack, depending on what his split was? As long as it's not Atelier! ;)
    You're grand - it's Aventus so no worries moving it.
    mono_mac wrote: »
    Aventus split to if possible
    It is, have put you down. Payment request out later; bottle ordered but awaiting stock at supplier so ETA for splits late Sept.
    No worries. Sure if anyone is floating through Arnotts or Brown Thomas etc. over the next while get a couple of sprays of Colonia Oud it's in a dark brown bottle. It's really nice once it drys down and some interest might grow in splitting it.

Yeah TF's Oud Wood and Creed's Royal Oud are decent. Creed's prices are crazy since they changed the bottle sizes though. I think I paid about €170 for a 75ml of Aventus about 5 or 6 years ago which I thought was steep back then. Now the new 50ml is about 200 quid. Madness. Amouage the same. All the more reason to get splits I suppose.
    Indeed - it's the same juice just cheaper!

Another delivery from Pat today.
    Aventus is Aventus. Drinkable.
    Sartorial is very barbershopy. Really really nice though. Lovely bottle and box. Will definitely be test driving that tomorrow. Hope the office is ready! Will probably be walking in slow motion all day!

Must
    Stop
    Buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Another delivery from Pat today.
    Aventus is Aventus. Drinkable.
    Sartorial is very barbershop. Really really nice though. Lovely bottle and box. Will definitely be test driving that tomorrow. Hope the office is ready! Will probably be walking in slow motion all day!

Must
    Stop
    Buying.

Can't wait to get the Aventus, never came across it before so hoping it meets the hype I seen online 😊

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Can't wait to get the Aventus, never came across it before so hoping it meets the hype I seen online 😊

Wore it in a church to a christening 2 weeks ago and I had 2 women sit beside me because they loved the smell ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Wore it in a church to a christening 2 weeks ago and I had 2 women sit beside me because they loved the smell ;)

I should start going to church so lol.

Advertisement