Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

maxmo wrote: »
    Just got my parcel,fair play to you Pat, it must have taken you all day to pack it.
    Perfect I am well pleased.

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭mrm

What application of the various juices are you all doing? I am keeping it quite low (so I believe) for fear of any fragrance performing too well in an office environment - two sprays only of Aventus (below shirt collar); Monotheme Leather 4 (one each side of the neck, one on each inner elbow, shirt sleeves rolled up - beautiful subtle fragrance); same with Terre d'Hermes; the Tobacco Vanille and Poivre Electrique are both too strong to be invited to meet colleagues (not awfully sure when and where I will get to wear them); Arabian Wood and GIT will get their run out eventually. I am trying to test run them at the weekends to get to grips with performances for the coming working weeks.

I am struggling to see how I will get through any of them in any significant manner, and more importantly enable me to get more from Pat (this fragrance thing gets a little bit obsessive :) ) Never thought I'd ever say this, but not enough work days in the week!

mrm wrote: »
    What application of the various juices are you all doing? I am keeping it quite low (so I believe) for fear of any fragrance performing too well in an office environment - two sprays only of Aventus (below shirt collar); Monotheme Leather 4 (one each side of the neck, one on each inner elbow, shirt sleeves rolled up - beautiful subtle fragrance); same with Terre d'Hermes; the Tobacco Vanille and Poivre Electrique are both too strong to be invited to meet colleagues (not awfully sure when and where I will get to wear them); Arabian Wood and GIT will get their run out eventually. I am trying to test run them at the weekends to get to grips with performances for the coming working weeks.

I am struggling to see how I will get through any of them in any significant manner, and more importantly enable me to get more from Pat (this fragrance thing gets a little bit obsessive :) ) Never thought I'd ever say this, but not enough work days in the week!

Use 'em all the time, not just work! I'd rarely leave the house without a quick spray, but I guess I'm unusual in that...... Generally 3 - 5 sprays, less for some Amouage and a few other strong performers.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭mrm

Use 'em all the time, not just work! I'd rarely leave the house without a quick spray, but I guess I'm unusual in that...... Generally 3 - 5 sprays, less for some Amouage and a few other strong performers.

Yeah, every day is a fragrance day now! But still struggling to see how I will get through them - the fragrances you provided and recommended to me are great performers. Long gone are the days of multiple applications throughout the day of my previous fragrances.

BTW, and I understand that you are snowed under (but it was you who started the thread:)), you mentioned earlier in the thread Killian and MF Kurkdjian - do you still intend to do some splits of their fragrances? Also, any chance that you might do any Nasomatto - pardon or duro?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭blindsider

Received my Dior Triple pack from Pat in person this afternoon.

He's an absolute gent, and I was sorry I couldn't chat for longer. Very pleased with the Triple pack - it's just what I wanted.

As Arnie says "I'll be back!" :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Lads what would ye recommend between the Diptyque-34 Boulevard and Comme des Garcons - 2 Man EdT ?

Gonna add one of them to a order(few quid sitting in Revolut card)

mrm wrote: »
    BTW, and I understand that you are snowed under (but it was you who started the thread:)), you mentioned earlier in the thread Killian and MF Kurkdjian - do you still intend to do some splits of their fragrances? Also, any chance that you might do any Nasomatto - pardon or duro?
    Must say I'm wholly unfamiliar with Nasomatto! Kilian and MFK: got a few samples recently and TBH wasn't bowled over, although I know many are. Have some more MFK samples coming so we'll see what they're like.... Will be a few weeks before I add more anyway.
    yabadabado wrote: »
    Lads what would ye recommend between the Diptyque-34 Boulevard and Comme des Garcons - 2 Man EdT ?

Gonna add one of them to a order(few quid sitting in Revolut card)
    I can't advise which is better (as I've only smelled the CdG) but can tell you that the Diptyque is 100% happening (it's ordered and on the way to me, and there are two 10ml slots left) whereas the CdG is less certain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Is the creed aventus still available?

Is the creed aventus still available?

There is one slot left on the next Aventus split. This has already been ordered but I am awaiting stock at the supplier. Guesstimate ETA for splits delivery early October. You want it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I can't advise which is better (as I've only smelled the CdG) but can tell you that the Diptyque is 100% happening (it's ordered and on the way to me, and there are two 10ml slots left) whereas the CdG is less certain.

Sorry for the hassle Pat, but given it looks like the Tom Ford I've ordered isn't going to happen in the near future, could you please put me down for 10ml of the Diptyque for my next parcel.

I'll stay on the list for the TF in case it happens at a future date.

Many thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I'll take 10ml of Diptyque Pat.

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Sorry for the hassle Pat, but given it looks like the Tom Ford I've ordered isn't going to happen in the near future, could you please put me down for 10ml of the Diptyque for my next parcel.

I'll stay on the list for the TF in case it happens at a future date.

Many thanks.
    Have put you down for that, cheers. Re the TF: I'll put a push in them shortly as I'll be flying in just over two weeks and can get them at the duty free. Gut feeling is that the Oud Wood won't happen but Tuscan Leather might.....but we'll see!

yabadabado wrote: »
    I'll take 10ml of Diptyque Pat.
    Cheers, that's Diptyque all allocated now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Is all the Aventus Woman gone Pat?

AmberGold wrote: »

Yes, but I'll probably list a full 500ml split of it in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mono_mac

My aventus ok to go.. Can pay pal now

mono_mac wrote: »
    My aventus ok to go.. Can pay pal now

The next split of Aventus (which you're down for) has been ordered but is awaiting stock at the supplier. ETA for splits early October-ish (TBC). I will resend you the payment reminder. If you PM me your email I can also send you a Paypal request.

Just put in a bottle order - should have 5ml atomisers back in stock by early next week to be included with any order at €2 a pop.

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 20/09/17

In stock, ready to ship:
    Tom Ford - Arabian Wood - ~6 slots left.
    Atelier Colgone - Poivre Electrique: 75ml remaining for 25/50ml splits.

Open splits:
    Creed - Spice & Wood: 150ml left to be allocated of current 250ml split.
    Atelier Cologne - Santal Carmin: 125ml left to be allocated of current 200ml split. *NB: discontinued at supplier. Ok to put names down, but may not proceed.*
    Comme des Garcons - 2 Man: 70ml left to be allocated of current 100ml split.
    Creed Aventus: 10 slots left.

Tom Ford Private Blend - volumes remaining (of 250ml)
    Tuscan Leather: 150ml.
    Oud Wood #2: 200ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭Esse85

I will take the final aventus.

Esse85 wrote: »
    I will take the final aventus.

Yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

AmberGold wrote: »
    Yes, but I'll probably list a full 500ml split of it in a few weeks.

*cough* Gentlemen's Club ;)

• Advertisement

Another Aventus here Chuck.

And an atomiser please.

And both a 25ml and 50ml of Oud Wood.

And another 25ml of Spice & Wood.

And 2 more atomisers.

Please and thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Griff75

Hi new to all of this but would like to take an Aventus if available? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Hi Pat

Can you add a couple of atomizers to my order if it doesn't hold up the rest of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Blitz17

Collected off Pat well ago, absolute gent. Made a huge mistake of taking a spray of Aventus for her so herself can see what it's like. Immediately had to text Pat to put my name down for it. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭OldRio

Thanks Pat. Everything arrived in tip top order.
    Excellent service.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Blitz17 wrote: »
    Collected off Pat well ago, absolute gent. Made a huge mistake of taking a spray of Aventus for her so herself can see what it's like. Immediately had to text Pat to put my name down for it. Lol

LOL - Could see that happening all right :D

Collected off Pat this evening also, usual high quality bottles and friendly banter.
    Cheers

Griff75 wrote: »
    Hi new to all of this but would like to take an Aventus if available? Thanks
    Have put you down for next available split but will be a few weeks. I've ordered the bottle already but not alone that one, but also the previous one I've ordered, haven't been dispatched to me as the supplier is awaiting stock. Will send payment request shortly.
    Irish Wolf wrote: »
    Hi Pat

Can you add a couple of atomizers to my order if it doesn't hold up the rest of it.

No bother; won't affect it - they're arriving tomorrow or Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Oud Wood or Tuscan Leather, which is nicer for an ould cold autumnal evening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Oud Wood or Tuscan Leather, which is nicer for an ould cold autumnal evening?

Oud Wood, personally as I think its the nicest Oud out there.

Its only for Autumn & Winter though.

Advertisement