Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

The Oud Wood must be nearly full at this stage Pat? Maybe 50ml short?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Soarer wrote: »
    The Oud Wood must be nearly full at this stage Pat? Maybe 50ml short?

Spot on, 50ml short. I'm actually going to reserve it at the duty free anyway, the rest will move at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Spot on, 50ml short. I'm actually going to reserve it at the duty free anyway, the rest will move at some stage.

25ml short ;) I'm in. Unless I'm misreading altogether, seems like all of mine (I'm very selfish) including this should be ready to ship around the 9th Oct(obviously I accept this can be subject to change expect this without fail :pac:).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Edit:
    See it now.

I'll take the last 25ml Oud Wood.

25ml short ;) I'm in. Unless I'm misreading altogether, seems like all of mine (I'm very selfish) including this should be ready to ship around the 9th Oct(obviously I accept this can be subject to change expect this without fail :pac:).
    yabadabado wrote: »
    Edit:
    See it now.

Boom!

Great stuff lads.

• Advertisement

Yours. Yes, expecting to have all that ready to ship that week - 'real' work depending!
    Edit:
    See it now.

Sorry, but someone actually emailed me between the two posts looking for 50ml! I've emailed them to ask if they want to take the remaining 25ml instead - will let you know what they say; you're first on the reserve list if they don't take it.

Oud Wood ordered for collection Oct 8th.

In the meantime, there's 125ml of alpha male cult classic Tuscan Leather (it was my very first split!) still to be allocated if someone's interested - will pick it up on the same trip if it goes ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Hi Pat,
    Thanks for the splits I got off you recently, well chuffed, herself loves the creed!!
    Just enquiring on her behalf if you plan on doing the female version of creed anytime soon?

Sorry, but someone actually emailed me between the two posts looking for 50ml! I've emailed them to ask if they want to take the remaining 25ml instead - will let .

You're in luck - last 25ml Oud Wood is yours!

Hi Pat,
    Thanks for the splits I got off you recently, well chuffed, herself loves the creed!!
    Just enquiring on her behalf if you plan on doing the female version of creed anytime soon?

Yes, will be adding it to the regular lineup in next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

Come on Gentlemen - lets get this one over the line:cool:

I had the opportunity to sample it at the weekend - just wow

I have already ordered a 50mL of it from Pat some time ago & cant wait for it now:D

Come on you all know you want it!

• Advertisement

tanka006 wrote: »

I have already ordered a 50mL of it from Pat some time ago & cant wait for it now:D

I'd love to tanka.

But I've a bit to get through yet! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Jeez that's some collection :)

That's the GDP of a small country sitting on your shelf

tanka006 wrote: »

Tuscan Leather is justifiably legendary alright! No metrosexual stuff here, just flat out man juice! :eek:

That's the GDP of a small country sitting on your shelf

Twould be if I wasn't buying from Pat!

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mono_mac

Sent ya two for atomiser :)

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Ok let's see if i can bump up my paltry TF collection :D yeah ...just checked...i've only 4. Ill make it a 5th

Stick me down for 25ml of Tuscan Leather dude, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Howya Pat , will you put me down for 50ml of the Arabian Wood please if it's ready to ship when my other stuff is ready ?

Bullocks wrote: »
    Howya Pat , will you put me down for 50ml of the Arabian Wood please if it's ready to ship when my other stuff is ready ?

No problem, bottled it and the Eau Sacree last night; just waiting to get the Aventus now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

No problem, bottled it and the Eau Sacree last night; just waiting to get the Aventus now.

Thanks , before I came across this thread I only used whatever the wife bought for my birthday ! I don't know what this new stuff will be like but I'm looking forward to it

• Advertisement

Bullocks wrote: »
    Thanks , before I came across this thread I only used whatever the wife bought for my birthday ! I don't know what this new stuff will be like but I'm looking forward to it

The Eau Sacree is amazing (and amazingly expensive!) - it literally smells just like the incense they use in churches.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

The Eau Sacree is amazing (and amazingly expensive!) - it literally smells just like the incense they use in churches.

Am I alone in thinking that smelling like incense doesn't sound awfully appealing??

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Slattsy wrote: »
    Am I alone in thinking that smelling like incense doesn't sound awfully appealing??

I was thinking the same, but I guess you'd have too smell it first....

Shur you'd never wear anything if you thought about it like that.

You smell like pineapples with Aventus.
    A tailor's workshop with Sartorial.
    A leather jacket with Tuscan Leather.
    Smoke and vanilla with Tobacco Vanille.

Sometimes descriptions are their own worst enemies. Like Harvester says, you have to smell it. Nobody would buy Oud Wood if we listened to Pat's description! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I was thinking the same, but I guess you'd have too smell it first....

Incense to me = funerals.

Username checks out :D

Edit: must admit, I found the Poivre Electrique a bit incense-y at the start, but I love it now.

Stick to a half can of Lynx Africa in the morning lads :pac:

The Eagle Viking has landed! Looking like potentially the world's first split of it too.....

429086.jpg

Re incense: the Eau Sacree is really nice IMHO; it's a bit sweeter than the church stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mono_mac

Roll on creed :) getting excited

I'll be down there in 20 minutes Pat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

Thanks Pat, sound geezer, wages going his way again!!

Advertisement