Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭wetlandsboy

Amouage Jubilation arrived yesterday, Pat. What a beautiful fragrance! Perhaps not as strong as Interlude, but a sweet smelling, long lasting fragrance nonetheless. I’m becoming a big fan of the house of Amouage.
    As always, the packing was top notch - the original bottling was included (a really pleasant surprise!) and a sampler of GIT (now on the to buy list!)
    Many, many thanks again, Pat!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Amouage Jubilation arrived yesterday, Pat. What a beautiful fragrance! Perhaps not as strong as Interlude, but a sweet smelling, long lasting fragrance nonetheless. I’m becoming a big fan of the house of Amouage.
    As always, the packing was top notch - the original bottling was included (a really pleasant surprise!) and a sampler of GIT (now on the to buy list!)
    Many, many thanks again, Pat!

Cheers, glad you enjoyed. Yes, Amouage make some fantastic stuff. I do find that their stuff can take a few wears to really appreciate the craft involved. e.g. at first I thought Jubilation was a bit old fashioned, but repeated wears revealed just how 'ornate' it is and I highly rate it now. Interlude is similar - so much going on....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

Think I may have mentioned it to you before Pat, but if you ever open a split for Amouage Reflection Man, I'll take 50ml straight away.

I know you're quiet like.

Soarer wrote: »
    Think I may have mentioned it to you before Pat, but if you ever open a split for Amouage Reflection Man, I'll take 50ml straight away.

I know you're quiet like.

Reflection will be on the cards for Spring I'd say. Will be doing Interlude for Winter.

Reflection will be on the cards for Spring I'd say. Will be doing Interlude for Winter.

That rings a bell.

Top work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Thebeast078

The Eagle Viking has landed! Looking like potentially the world's first split of it too.....

429086.jpg

Re incense: the Eau Sacree is really nice IMHO; it's a bit sweeter than the church stuff.

Pat. Sorry if I have missed this but what is the cost of the split of Viking and how do I put the name down

Pat. Sorry if I have missed this but what is the cost of the split of Viking and how do I put the name down

Viking all gone I'm afraid! Can do another split @ €85 / 50ml plus shipping; not sure if there's enough interest? Hope to list it after Christmas at lower price when it becomes available from non Creed sources.

Viking all gone I'm afraid! Can do another split @ €85 / 50ml plus shipping; not sure if there's enough interest? Hope to list it after Christmas at lower price when it becomes available from non Creed sources.

No Problem. I should have it myself shortly from one of those non Creed sources....:):):)

No Problem. I should have it myself shortly from one of those non Creed sources....:):):)

Exclusive to Creed for several weeks!

Exclusive to Creed for several weeks!

Yep. I am expecting to receive it around the end of October but the way creed works, God only knows..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr.Ed

Late to this but think it's a brilliant idea, not 100% sure how it works even after reading the OP but if there's any slots left for the Creed Aventus I'll take some

Mr.Ed wrote: »
    Late to this but think it's a brilliant idea, not 100% sure how it works even after reading the OP but if there's any slots left for the Creed Aventus I'll take some

Read the small print in the OP too! Anyway, I have Aventus due to me tomorrow or Monday, with slots free, so I'll put you down and send a payment request. Could be Monday week before I get it out to you - big load of orders going out next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr.Ed

Read the small print in the OP too! Anyway, I have Aventus due to me tomorrow or Monday, with slots free, so I'll put you down and send a payment request. Could be Monday week before I get it out to you - big load of orders going out next week.
    Cheers! All good now just wasn't sure about the qty's left or if there was a list of people before me

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Mr.Ed wrote: »
    Cheers! All good now just wasn't sure about the qty's left or if there was a list of people before me

It's all on the first page..Pat updates it every few days with remaining amounts left.

Managed to get a sniff of the Viking, and it's fair good.

Nothing like Aventus mind. If you're looking for another Aventus, you'll be disappointed.

But as a stand alone fragrance, it's top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭KingFling

Padraic Mor, can you put me down for Aventus Creed also?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Padraig... anything else to tempt me when you're shipping my current order in the next week or 2 :D

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Padraig... anything else to tempt me when you're shipping my current order in the next week or 2 :D

Your order is due to ship this Wednesday but can hold for a while if you like! Tuscan Leather split looking positive for end of week if that takes your fancy. Minor refresh coming in next couple of weeks with a few new ones:
    Creed Bois du Portugal.
    Creed Royal Oud.
    Creed Aventus for Her.
    Histoire de Parfums Ambre 114.
    Maybe a couple of others.

Full new winter lineup then in early. November

Tom Ford - Tuscan Leather
    s1764117-main-hero.jpg
    Just one day left to sign up for this legendary fragrance at a reduced price! Many fragrances may be unisex, but this one is all man! I'll pick this up at an airport duty free next Sunday (if it gets over the line) but need to reserve it tomorrow to guarantee availability. Currently 125 100 50ml left to allocate (of 250).
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 03/10/17

In stock, ready to ship:
    Tom Ford - Arabian Wood - ~5 slots left.
    Atelier Colgone - Poivre Electrique: 50ml remaining for 25/50ml splits.

Stock coming soon:
    TCreed - Aventus - 10 slots left.

Open splits:
    Creed - Spice & Wood: 100ml left to be allocated of current 250ml split.
    Comme des Garcons - 2 Man: 70ml left to be allocated of current 100ml split.
    (Atelier Santal Carmin withdrawn as supplier stopped listing it).

Tom Ford Private Blend - volumes remaining (of 250ml)
    Tuscan Leather: 125100ml.

Add 5ml glass atomisers (screwtop) bottles to any order for €2 each - bring your juice with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Well I took delivery today and have already emailed off Pat but wanted to give my own 2 cents on this.
    First off Pat is a legend, the bottles I got were wrapped brilliantly and all clearly labeled along with a premium sticker type on the bottle.
    The scents themselves are first class, its clear Pat has been doing this a long time and it shows, no difference to you going in and spending the money in more premium stores and getting less for your money.
    All the scents I got are making it hard for me to determine which ones I will be wearing.
    Massive thanks to whomever posted the link on bargain alerts and also to Pat himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Hi Pat
    I'll take some of the Arabian Wood please...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

I'll sign up for a Creed Aventus Pat, if there is a slot available, cheers

Pat, I'll take another Creed Aventus with my existing order (makes 2 in total)

bidiots wrote: »
    I'll sign up for a Creed Aventus Pat, if there is a slot available, cheers
    Sure, dropped you a PM.

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Pat, I'll take another Creed Aventus with my existing order (makes 2 in total)
    As per email, just in time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Vic Ferrari

I'll take a 25ml Tuscan Leather please Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Hi Pat
    I'll take some of the Arabian Wood please...

Sorry forgot to mention, also some aventus for her also!

Thanks Pat

Sure, dropped you a PM.

As per email, just in time!

Just saw the email....I'll send bank transfer now, and email when I've it done Pat

I'll take a 25ml Tuscan Leather please Pat

Good stuff Vic. Surprised there's not more interest in the Tuscan Leather actually - I would have thought it was the most famous Tom Ford male fragrance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Interested in creed aventus, please pm the process thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Interested in creed aventus, please pm the process thanks

It's all explained in detail in the first post.

Pat's an absolute gent and a pleasure to deal with in his professionalism in what is clearly a huge undertaking,

Have another parcel awaiting.
    Won't get to sample till Friday, but the Aventus For Her gets the thumbs up.

Thanks again Pat.

Advertisement