Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Personalised labels for the Aventus for Her sounds like a plan to me anyway Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Personalised labels for the Aventus for Her sounds like a plan to me anyway Pat

Yeah, have done a few for people already. It applies generally BTW, not just Aventus for Her, but would be more likely for the female stuff I'd imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Vic Ferrari

I'll take 50ml of Acier Aluminium and a 50ml Aventus please Pat.

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 10/10/17 - individual details in OP.

Ordered - stock on the way:
    Creed - Spice & Wood: 50ml available.
    Creed - Aventus for Her: three 50ml slots left.
    Creed - Aventus - 10 slots left.

Open splits:
    Comme des Garcons - 2 Man: 60ml left to be allocated of current 100ml split.
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed - three 50ml slots left.

Add 5ml glass atomisers (screwtop) bottles to any order for €2 each - bring your juice with you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Hi Pat,

Is the Acier full? Thought I saw a post earlier with 2 slots open, but can't find it again.. if it is, no bother.

Can you put me down for GIT please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Put me down for Aventus for Her and a Spice and Wood please Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

Irish Wolf wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Is the Acier full? Thought I saw a post earlier with 2 slots open, but can find it again.. if it is, no bother.

I think there was a couple of original splits left over, but Pat has got a new split underway now due to it becoming available.

I think anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Soarer wrote:
    I think there was a couple of original splits left over, but Pat has got a new split underway now due to it becoming available.

I think anyway.

Sound, I'll see what Pat has to say.. if there's a new one open I'll hop on in.

Cheers for the funnel idea btw, will give it a try.

Apologies, didn't get a chance to sit at the computer last night!

Irish Wolf wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Is the Acier full? Thought I saw a post earlier with 2 slots open, but can't find it again.. if it is, no bother.

Yeah, the second Acier split is full! Will put you down as a reserve. OK for GIT.
    AmberGold wrote: »
    Put me down for Aventus for Her and a Spice and Wood please Pat.
    Done. Is it 25ml or 50ml S&W you're after (currently there's 50ml left to allocate)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

50 on both Pat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 10/10/17 - individual details in OP.

Ordered - stock on the way:
    Creed - Spice & Wood: 50ml available.
    Creed - Aventus for Her: three 50ml slots left.
    Creed - Aventus - 10 slots left.

Open splits:
    Comme des Garcons - 2 Man: 60ml left to be allocated of current 100ml split.

Add 5ml glass atomisers (screwtop) bottles to any order for €2 each - bring your juice with you!

Hi just stumbled across this thread. I'm interested on the Creed Aventus for him. Also what's the spice and wood like?

What size is a slot?

Thanks

Can't answer bout what Spice and Wood is like but for your second question €72 / 25ml or €130 / 50ml

jag con wrote: »
    Hi just stumbled across this thread. I'm interested on the Creed Aventus for him. Also what's the spice and wood like?

What size is a slot?

Thanks

Spice and Wood is really nice, very 'elegant'. Unfortunately, the current split of it just sold out and I doubt another is viable.

Slots sizes are listed in the OP of this thread. Most Creeds (incl Aventus) are 50ml. Let me know if you want to go ahead and order that. ETA early November-ish; awaiting stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

One of these please!

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭notfromhere

Hi Pat, Could you put me down for Aventus for her ,with a personalised label, please.

One 50ml slot each left in current Aventus for Her (€75) and Green Irish Tweed (€70) splits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Hey Pat, quick ceist duit:

Do you use the same tracking numbers for each individual for your packages? i.e. if 1234 was assigned to Frankie5Angels the last time, is that the same number you'll use this time?

Hey Pat, quick ceist duit:

Do you use the same tracking numbers for each individual for your packages? i.e. if 1234 was assigned to Frankie5Angels the last time, is that the same number you'll use this time?

No, different each time. Resent you your tracking email from Tuesday - your package is out for delivery at the moment.

No, different each time. Resent you your tracking email from Tuesday - your package is out for delivery at the moment.

Yeah, i'm an idiot, i read the email from August instead - Gmail app on the phone bundles them all together and I didn't cop i was reading an earlier email. This is why i generally only use my work email!

I shall smell like a hoor's handbag later, so - cheers Pat! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭Robson99

One 50ml slot each left in current Aventus for Her (€75) and Green Irish Tweed (€70) splits.

Pat
    Ill take those two if available

• Advertisement

Currently sporting:

Neck: GIT (this morning's choice, before arrival of package).
    Left Wrist: Viking.
    Right Wrist: Spice and Wood.
    Inside of Right Elbow: Tom Ford Oud Wood.
    Inside of Left Elbow: Aventus.

F*ck it like, I HAD to try them all - I couldn't wait! :pac: :D

(Poor) Review:

Viking - i think it smells somewhat like a Penhaligon's fragrance (but better), but can't put my finger on it (Sartorial?). Probably the 'worst' of this bunch, but it's still lovely and far nicer than most smellies.
    Aventus - the balls.
    Spice and Wood - classy and understated. Like myself. Not as in-your-face as Aventus (which is very welcome in my face). Lovely spicey whiff off it to start, giving way to another smell, which I can't quite place. Maybe wood? :pac: Think this will be my signature scent, will defo be on the next split.
    Oud Wood: took a chance on this, as I generally wouldn't have liked Tom Ford fragrances whenever i niffed them in store. Maybe the nose is maturing, but looking forward to wearing this one on a colder autumnal/winter evening.

Good man Pat, my genuine thanks again for doing this - and for doing it so well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Pat can I get 25ml of Spice & Wood if its still available and add it to my other order :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

@Frankie. Definitely don't dismiss Viking. It's a definite grower. I can see why you think it my be like Sartorial, even though to my nose Sartorial is a lot sweeter. But Viking is definitely barbershoppy. Definitely masculine.
    If I were to describe it, it'd be a less Weinstein version of Acier. Tone down the Acier, swap the metallic note for a bit o' spice, and you're pretty much there.

Soarer wrote: »
    @Frankie. Definitely don't dismiss Viking. It's a definite grower. I can see why you think it my be like Sartorial, even though to my nose Sartorial is a lot sweeter. But Viking is definitely barbershoppy. Definitely masculine.
    If I were to describe it, it'd be a less Weinstein version of Acier. Tone down the Acier, swap the metallic note for a bit o' spice, and you're pretty much there.

Ah no, it's lovely, definitely like it and it'll get plenty of wear. When I say the 'worst' I mean I just like it less than the other three - but that's not a bad thing when you consider what it's up against! I'm getting the spice off it now alright, so not like Sartorial really any more, but initially defo like a Penhaligons smell initially, if not Sartorial.

I'm getting the whack off all of them, but mostly Aventus. Out for a few tonight after work, so I think I'll go with that (after the shower washing the rest of it off, obviously!).

Pat can I get 25ml of Spice & Wood if its still available and add it to my other order :)

All allocated I'm afraid! Might do it again at some stage though keep an eye out....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,527 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

@Soarer a less Weinstein version of Acier.
    :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭little foot

Hi Pat

Can i order 50ml of Aventus please. Dying to smell it after all the top notch reviews!!

Thanks
    L.

Guys, re Aventus: I'm having trouble getting supplies consistently (currently waiting for 2 litres of it!). What's people's views on my sourcing from different suppliers with better stock, but at a higher price (splits would be €70)?

You know best really Pat

I would still think that there would be a considerable market for Aventus at €70

50ml of Aventus in Brown Thomas would be €132.25 so still a huge saving of 47%

• Advertisement

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    You know best really Pat

I would still think that there would be a considerable market for Aventus at €70

50ml of Aventus in Brown Thomas would be €132.25 so still a huge saving of 47%

50ml is €195 in there!

Advertisement