Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Grand I only saw the 100ml and halfed it

My overall point stands

Better savings from you so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Guys, re Aventus: I'm having trouble getting supplies consistently (currently waiting for 2 litres of it!). What's people's views on my sourcing from different suppliers with better stock, but at a higher price (splits would be €70)?

No issue from me anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,879 ✭✭✭Soarer

I'm already stocked up with Aventus, but I'd have had no problem paying €70 for a split.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

no problem here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Throw me down for an Aventus and Spice & Wood if you get stock in again cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,872 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

got another beautiful parcel from pat yesterday. once again, everything is immaculate. thanks very much pat

• Registered Users Posts: 9,558 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Testament1 wrote: »
    Throw me down for an Aventus and Spice & Wood if you get stock in again cheers.

Down for Aventus. I was going to drop S&W, but will be aiming to do another split with the lineup refresh next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,872 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

time to start worrying about xmas now.

pat could you put me down for 50ml GIT, and 50ml creed aventus for her please?

and what are these personalised labels i have heard about?

time to start worrying about xmas now.

pat could you put me down for 50ml GIT, and 50ml creed aventus for her please?

and what are these personalised labels i have heard about?

Have you down for those; first on each list so may be a while filling. Labels: if you want to add an extra rear label with a message to someone etc - no problem! Available on any split, but probably more likely on female frags.

A few new Autumn scents to be listed Monday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 markmmmm

no problem paying €70 for aventus pat

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Bada Bing Boy

No issue with paying €70 for aventus Pat.

Just to clear up any confusion: any Aventus price increase (if it happens) will not apply to any currently ordered splits, or the next few orders anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Another Aventus please Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

Aventus for me too please
    If available 10ml of comme De garcons also

gerfmurphy wrote: »
    Aventus for me too please
    If available 10ml of comme De garcons also

No problem re Aventus. CdG still available but not sure if we'll get enough people to go ahead......anyone else interested?

Aventus for Her, Acier Aluminium and recent Spice and Wood splits: I'm scheduled to receive these tomorrow from the courier but I suspect the weather will prevent this! Delivery of orders awaiting these splits likely to be next week therefore (as scheduled). I'm right in the path of storm here (Cork harbour) so may well lose power / internet for a period....will catch up on any orders / emails etc when things are up and running again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Vic Ferrari

I'll take 10ml CdG please Pat, stay safe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Yeah Pat...stay safe...I need my smells! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Stay safe Pat :)
    Can't wait to receive my frags next week :)

• Advertisement

Worst of that over thankfully. As expected, no delivery today so those splits should go out next week. And now for some new stuff.......

Slots and volumes currently remaining as of 16/10/17 - individual details further down this post.

Ordered - stock on the way:
    Creed - Aventus - four 50ml slots left.

Add 5ml glass atomisers (screwtop) bottles to any order for €2 each - bring your juice with you!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Autumn fragrances - the sequel!
    A hand picked selection of scents, all identified as ideal for Autumn wear by multiple reviewers. Warm, spicy fragrances to cheer you up on a crisp morning!

Creed - Viking
    375x500.41698.jpg
    Available from cheaper suppliers quicker than expected!
    Creed's follow up to their massive Aventus hit isn't as smack-you-in-the-face original but is arguably more versatile and is suitable for pretty much every occasion; it's also good for Autumn. A classic, spicy, cologne, this is perhaps aimed at a slightly more mature audience than Aventus.

€72 / 50ml 8 slots remaining on current split. RRP €205.

.....................................................................................................................................

Creed - Royal Oud
    375x500.12317.jpg
    One of Creed's most popular fragrances, it's nominally unisex, but more likely to be worn by a man.

€63.50 / 50ml 5 slots remaining on current split. RRP €242 / 75ml.

.....................................................................................................................................

Creed - Royal Princess Oud
    61FE6weKXPL._SY355_.jpg
    "This fragrance features the signature note of Oud, a historical ingredient expensive and rare, perfectly fitting for a captivating fragrance. From high tea to grand balls, this seductive scent is like a modern day little red dress. Royal Princess Oud is perfect for the woman with a passion for life."

€48 / 25ml or €82 / 50ml 100ml remaining to allocate on current split. RRP approx €255 / 75ml.

Le Labo - Santal 33
    santal-33-unisex-le-labo-sample-decants-scentsplit.jpg?v=1502245541
    A huge niche fragrance hit, this is apparently one of the most popular fragrances among the cool set in New York. I've seen this sandalwood / leather scent described as 'strongly masculine' but women seem to enjoy wearing it too - sounds pretty unisex to me! Pricy though, have we got enough interest?

€108.50 / 50ml 9 slots remaining on current split. RRP €148.

Amouage - Memoir
    10073_5868f65f6124446270e0b2ffc8d9a289.jpg
    The opening divides opinions but, being Amouage, there is no doubt this tobacco / wood / mint / green fragrance is ultra high quality.

€26 / 10ml, €57 / 25ml, or €95 / 50ml 50ml split keeps the gorgeous original packaging. 10ml left to allocate on current split, with another split likely (50ml gone on both...and a third if it happens!). RRP €235 / 50ml.

Serge Lutens - Un Bois Vanille
    1223454_none_main.png
    This smells really like creme brulee - and who doesn't like that?! Retail €105 / 50ml.

€23.50 / 10ml, €50 / 25ml, or €82 / 50ml.. 50ml split keeps the original packaging. 60ml remaining on current split.

Histoire de Parfums - Ambre 114
    ambre-114-large-size.jpeg
    A really special fragrance - echoes of Amouage's Interlude with its dense, herby scent, albeit lighter than the Amouage.

€24 / 10ml, €58 / 30ml, or €97.50 / 60ml. (NB split sizes larger than standard). 60ml split keeps the original packaging. 90ml remaining on current split.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other splits

Creed

AVENTUS
    nd.9828.jpg

The legend! No other niche fragrance has received a fraction of the attention as Creed’s pineapple / smoke concoction. If the tales are to be believed, one squirt of this will have women flocking to your bed and other men cowering before you! Can the reality match the vast hype? Of course not – but I have to say it is really nice. Long lasting too – a few squirts will do you for the whole day. So why doesn’t everyone rush to the shop to pick some up and then seduce some virgins? Because it costs so bloody much! The newly launched Aventus 50ml bottles retail at approximately €200 – but wouldn’t you rather forego the packaging and pay ~70% less instead?!

€62 / 50ml. Ordered, awaiting stock. ETA November.
    4 slots left.

Aventus 100ml retail bottles (original, boxed) also available at €189.50. Brown Thomas price: €264.50.

.......................................................................................................................................

GREEN IRISH TWEED
    cregitm_aedp20-01__7.jpg

ETA November. €70/50ml. Have changed to 250ml splits to avoid extended waits to receive juice.
    4 slots left.

Spice and Wood
    412oLWsxeoL._SY355_.jpg
    Was going to drop this for a while but a few people asked for it... Part of Creed's top of the line Royale Exclusives range (250ml bottles of this retail for $1000 in the US!), this is a stunning fragrance - rich and warm but not loud; it's surprisingly versatile as its projection is kept in check.

€72 / 25ml or €130 / 50ml. 150ml remaining to allocate.

.......................................................................................................................................

AVENTUS FOR HER
    894_107e7a8456cccbbe611046519c84b35b.png

It's Aventus......but for women! Which of course means they charge more! RRP €230 / 75ml.

€75/50ml.
    9 slots left.

Comme des Garcons - 2 Man EdT
    41DJNVvUbsL._AC_SL230_.jpg
    The fresh chypre boise fragrance brings together a mix of green mate angelica root, coriander spiced up with cinnamon, nutmeg and bay oil and an ink base of patchouli, Chinese cedarwood and cade oil.

€20 / 10ml, €42 / 25ml or €63 / 50ml. 50ml portion keeps original bottle and box. 40ml remaining on current 100ml split.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Techno Snob

Can you put me down for Royal Oud and 30ml of Ambre 114 please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Masala

Padraig.... what do u recommend for ' the wife' ?? Anniversary coming up and she always asking me for perfume. Something for tge 50+ age BUT still young at heart and can still turn the heads!! ( in my eyes anyway!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Hi Pat,

Put me down for the 10ml sampler of both Amouge Memoir & Amber 114.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

I Would take a 10ml tester of amouage but, that may be allocated if so I would try 10ml amber 114

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Vic Ferrari

Put me down for another Royal Oud please Pat.

Masala wrote: »
    Padraig.... what do u recommend for ' the wife' ?? Anniversary coming up and she always asking me for perfume. Something for tge 50+ age BUT still young at heart and can still turn the heads!! ( in my eyes anyway!!)

Fragrance appreciation can vary widely from person to person so always difficult to second guess what someone will like! However, I'd regard Creed's Aventus for Her (€75 / 50ml - split open, but of course not 100% guaranteed to finish) as a reasonably safe bet (if you've smelled the male Aventus, to me - and I'm no expert - it's a bit like it with added rose). I've also got their Royal Priness Oud listed but have never smelt it so am reluctant to recommend it blindly. Bear in mind of course that, while I package in high quality bottles with good labels, it is not retail packaging (no box etc) - just something to take into consideration when giving as a gift. I can get most Creeds in 50/75/120ml etc retail packaging - just drop me a PM if you (or anyone else) was interested in this; pricing wouldn't be as good of course, but still well cheaper than BT.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jakfrost2

Pat, I'll take 50ml of Aventus and I'll try 10ml of un bois vanille as well please.

• Advertisement

gerfmurphy wrote: »
    I Would take a 10ml tester of amouage but, that may be allocated if so I would try 10ml amber 114

I've put you down as a possible for both - I'll contact you re whichever split looks like it'll finish in line with your other orders.

Advertisement